over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First Cycle advice for 21 year old

I'd stay natural. I was in your position not too long ago now I'm 23 and 100% regret cycling when I was 20. It only takes one bad cycle/pct - I got gyno but my bodyfat was high enough that it was not obvious until I started to cut earlier this year. I lost everything I gained during that one cycle but now I have a shitty incision scar from going to a breast cancer doctor to get the gyno removed(another regret). If I wouldn't have cycled my chest would be perfect now. I still have pea sized gyno in right nip coupled with shitty scar on left nip makes my regret unbearable at times. I also experienced hair loss/shedding that I did not like at all and unsightly stretch marks everywhere from growing too fast. I'm stuck now at 23 doing clean up and filled with regret. Sucks hardcore, if there were do overs I'd stay natural.

Last edited:
I have the other aspects under control, except for this point , that is new to me.
I for one am going to do everything corectly from the begining , something witch 95% and you guys probably back in the day didnt do.Im sorry for your missluck and that you regret your decisions guys but id apeciate the fact that you respect mine ,call me stupid and just look away if that makes you feel better :) and let the people who want to help me post.
I like that statement.....If only you knew how ridiculous it sounds. So doing things correctly is taking your hormones on a roller coaster ride with more ups and downs and turns the than big dipper? Doing things correctly is fucking with your endocrine system which could possibly haunt you for many, many years? And what will be correct about side effects and throwing even more drugs at them? Yep makes good sense to me!!! For the record, I am not one of the guys that regrets the choices I made many years ago, no regrets at all. But I did not take any aas at your age either, that was my way of doing things correctly!

Sounds like you made up your mind already. Your very first post and you are wanting to take drugs, think about that. At 21 your test levels are sky high. You have not once mention about nutrition or training, These 2 are more important then AAS for growth.

My age is over double yours, so I been around the block alot more then you have. If I knew what I know now at 21, I wouldn't touch it. Now, I have no choice, beecause my test levels are serverly low. It is a dark ally that you are going into and sometimes you will meet something you don't want too.

I bet you haven't a clue what your test levels are or did any bloodwork. You need to read more here, then post your very first one about AAS. Some have suffered much here. 21 is not good for any AAS, read more here.

This is the best advice you will ever receive. Do you know the most anabolic source for growth???? FOOD...again have you tried DC training or eating more meat or waking up for a meal in the middle of the night ?

Experience is knowing alot of things you shouldn't do. Get your bloodwork done and post up your test levels. Are you willing to do what it takes to get your pro card ??? Post up your diet and training. If you don't plan on going pro don't even think about AAS until your natty levels shit the bed.

Half of you are really well intentioned and I thank you for that but the other half didnt even read my first post.
Since when was competitive bodybuilding about health? Also its 21 , its not 16 years old. Not the ideal age for health purpose but the ideal for competitive bb. NO ONE that i compete agaist is clear of them.
I would of wanted people to respect my decision and just look away if they dont agree or give some advice regarding what i wanted to do. I could of just well didnt say my age and I still probably wouldnt recieve any advice.
I thought this was the place for such talk , but i recieve advice like" food is the most anabolic thing" when i say i have won a few contests. That means i probably know a thing about food. Or the guy that got tits ? Im sorry for your tits bro but what does that have to do with me. Not my fault you fucked it up and didnt reasearch .
I dont wanna get a 6xpack to fuck princess leia :star-wars, i dont want to loose 10 pounds so i can see my dick, im into competitive bodybuilding!!!! Its not healthy. Its not glamour.
I allready mentioned that in my post but for some its just human nature to neg someone when they have the oportunity.
I dont want to post anymore in this topic.
Im going to keep reading and learning and im going to help my self.
I thank the well intentioned ones that answered .

Half of you are really well intentioned and I thank you for that but the other half didnt even read my first post.
Since when was competitive bodybuilding about health? Also its 21 , its not 16 years old. Not the ideal age for health purpose but the ideal for competitive bb. NO ONE that i compete agaist is clear of them.
I would of wanted people to respect my decision and just look away if they dont agree or give some advice regarding what i wanted to do. I could of just well didnt say my age and I still probably wouldnt recieve any advice.
I thought this was the place for such talk , but i recieve advice like" food is the most anabolic thing" when i say i have won a few contests. That means i probably know a thing about food. Or the guy that got tits ? Im sorry for your tits bro but what does that have to do with me. Not my fault you fucked it up and didnt reasearch .
I dont wanna get a 6xpack to fuck princess leia :star-wars, i dont want to loose 10 pounds so i can see my dick, im into competitive bodybuilding!!!! Its not healthy. Its not glamour.
I allready mentioned that in my post but for some its just human nature to neg someone when they have the oportunity.

this.......is the only thing that makes sense, that you have posted

if i were to comment and give advice......it would be that

:cool:

man i know exactly where your coming from. i get that shit all the time. your right this is competitive bodybuilding and guys are turning pro at 25 now days. look at at seth feroce, jason huh, and evan centopani. Do you think those guys were natural at 21 years old?? hell no. if you want to go far in the sport you have to be willing to do what others wont. you have to make sacrafices like using at a young age. If that's what you wanna do then by all means its your decision. if you want to make career out of bodybuilding then you have to, there's no other option. i read a post where someone said wait till your 30. get real bro by that time you only have a few years left of competing so whats the point in even taking it then. Sounds to me like your doing it smart and you've done your homework. let us know how everything goes.

man i know exactly where your coming from. i get that shit all the time. your right this is competitive bodybuilding and guys are turning pro at 25 now days. look at at seth feroce, jason huh, and evan centopani. Do you think those guys were natural at 21 years old?? hell no. if you want to go far in the sport you have to be willing to do what others wont. you have to make sacrafices like using at a young age. If that's what you wanna do then by all means its your decision. if you want to make career out of bodybuilding then you have to, there's no other option. i read a post where someone said wait till your 30. get real bro by that time you only have a few years left of competing so whats the point in even taking it then. Sounds to me like your doing it smart and you've done your homework. let us know how everything goes.

Problem is that only a very small percentage of men will ever turn pro, its hundreths of a percent of all bodybuilders. Most guys do not have what it takes. When you fail, what are you left with? Youre left with a whole host of health problems not to mention financial issues for young guys. Your HPTA probalby will be wrecked so that youll have to be on HRT for life. The health problems are too much to even mention when this attitude of do whatever you have to do to go pro. Read up on the issues guys on here have had. Impotence, low test levels, liver faliure, cardiomyopathy, heart attacks,blood clots, and even death. Yes it can and does happen. Lets be real, are the chances good that the original poster has the ability to turn pro? What are the chances? You have a better chance of being a professional football player than you do of being a professional bodybuilder.

Problem is that only a very small percentage of men will ever turn pro, its hundreths of a percent of all bodybuilders. Most guys do not have what it takes. When you fail, what are you left with? Youre left with a whole host of health problems not to mention financial issues for young guys. Your HPTA probalby will be wrecked so that youll have to be on HRT for life. The health problems are too much to even mention when this attitude of do whatever you have to do to go pro. Read up on the issues guys on here have had. Impotence, low test levels, liver faliure, cardiomyopathy, heart attacks,blood clots, and even death. Yes it can and does happen. Lets be real, are the chances good that the original poster has the ability to turn pro? What are the chances? You have a better chance of being a professional football player than you do of being a professional bodybuilder.

I'm calling BS on that crock of shit... Even though there are a lot more opening for pro football player there are WAY WAY more kids aiming for those openings. If the op wants to COMPETE I agree with him and young beast, If you wait until a "safe" age to start using it will be too late. I'd say if the OP has good genetics and has been seriously training for years at this point and he starts using now he has as good of chance as anybody of being pro by the time he is 30.

I'm calling BS on that crock of shit... Even though there are a lot more opening for pro football player there are WAY WAY more kids aiming for those openings. If the op wants to COMPETE I agree with him and young beast, If you wait until a "safe" age to start using it will be too late. I'd say if the OP has good genetics and has been seriously training for years at this point and he starts using now he has as good of chance as anybody of being pro by the time he is 30.

Going by statistics, what I said is true. I suppose it doesnt hurt to dream, but the reality is that very few will ever go pro. If youre using steroids because you want to turn pro then youre going to be highly dissapointed.

Who says all is lost if he doesn't make it? A lot of life is about the journey not the destination. If you give it your all and don't get there that is one thing. But if thats his dream, then to give up and not try because the odds are low and its hard is fucking sad.

Who says all is lost if he doesn't make it? A lot of life is about the journey not the destination. If you give it your all and don't get there that is one thing. But if thats his dream, then to give up and not try because the odds are low and its hard is fucking sad.

What is sad is someone that is only 21 years old turning to the use of AAS. Even though he is proposing a very sane cycle, once you get caught up in the chase of the physique you desire the only way to go on dosage is up. When you start that young, youll stand a good chance using up to 3 grams a week before you turn 25 years old if youre chasing your dream. As you age and continue the upward spiral youll be endangering your health and well being not to mention the strain you might put on your family. I know its hard to see ahead 10-20 years when youre only 21 yrs old, but you young guys need to listen to those that have lived it.
Now if someone could use and do nothing but low dose cycles and always use the rule of time on = time off, things might be ok. The problem with that is the fact that it doesnt really satisfy someone looking to continue growing year after year. A plateau is hit and most individuals, even the hardest working, are going to eventually turn to higher doses after hittting that brick wall for so long. But youre 21 years old and the future to you is what youre going to look like in 1 year, not what your life is going to be like in 20 years. Live and learn I guess.

I would not start at 500mg for a first cycle, start at 250 first and see how your body reacts and builds off that first. While very few go pro, NO ONE will go pro without the use of steroids. IF BB is your goal than I say chase your goal, but BB is a lifestyle and you will not be able to cycle, get your pro card and quit.

looks good.. i would run 300-500iu of HCG every 5 days. It will keep your balls up :) Works well for me but some people do it at the end of their cycle. At this dosage it doesnt hurt as bad as high dosage.

I would run the HCG during cycle @ 250iu the day before the test inj.. Just my opinion.

What is sad is someone that is only 21 years old turning to the use of AAS. Even though he is proposing a very sane cycle, once you get caught up in the chase of the physique you desire the only way to go on dosage is up. When you start that young, youll stand a good chance using up to 3 grams a week before you turn 25 years old if youre chasing your dream. As you age and continue the upward spiral youll be endangering your health and well being not to mention the strain you might put on your family. I know its hard to see ahead 10-20 years when youre only 21 yrs old, but you young guys need to listen to those that have lived it.
Now if someone could use and do nothing but low dose cycles and always use the rule of time on = time off, things might be ok. The problem with that is the fact that it doesnt really satisfy someone looking to continue growing year after year. A plateau is hit and most individuals, even the hardest working, are going to eventually turn to higher doses after hittting that brick wall for so long. But youre 21 years old and the future to you is what youre going to look like in 1 year, not what your life is going to be like in 20 years. Live and learn I guess.

Maldorf knows what he is talking about bottom line and gives great advice. he has been there done it and is telling you just top be sensible. But like the old saying goes you can't lead a horse to the drink.

gosh if I had access to the info on this board when I was 21 I would have learned about the proper way to eat to gain. To think if I would have eaten better meals more often instead of king dongs and twinkies for breakfast...:banghead:

if i could do it all over again i never woulda touched juice. dumbest thing i ever did. but, alas i love this sport and wanted to compete and its something that is part of this game... so maybe i regret falling in love with this sport... its such a stupid sport that takes more than it gives 9 times out of ten.

i was helping a young guy (21 yrs old in fact) thru email and he was on alot of shit. 1000mgs atleast of test, igf, gh, slin, tren you name it and i finally got a pic sent to me from him and i laughed out loud. i mean i literally laughed. how could he be so delusional? he looked like a thin guy in his underwear. certainly not a bodybuildier.
point is be realistic. if you don't think your genetics are BADASS then don't even use juice it won't do anything but tease you.

ATLEAST, you love the sport. that MIGHT make it worth it but i am willing to bet in the end down the road you would gladly trade your plastic trophies for your health if you could....

oh and why do you think you may be gyno prone?
-JS

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner