over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First Cycle advice for 21 year old

Sieve

Registered
Hello
Ive been training since i was 15 , went on stage , won a few national shows naturally,beating drug using competition for my age, in my country.
My height is 5.11 and im 198 lbs on stage and right now 236 lbs offseason.
I want to take it to the next level as i have one more junior year left and I would like to win something more then a national show and i find it a bit of a shame to waste my genetics,mind set and time only becouse of not taking it to the "next step".
For my first cycle im thinking of doing this:
1-12 weeks 500mg test enantat (2x250mg /week split doses)
2-14 Arimidex 0.5 eod
14-18 - 40 /40/20/20 nolvadex daily
14-18 - 250mg HCG 3 times per week

In pct im also going to use some T boosting supplements. I have a few from a sponsorship. Dont know if they help but cant hurt.
After this im thinking of going off for 2-3 months then starting a new one and so on.
Thank you for your time and im sorry for grammer mistakes, english is not my first language.

Last edited:
If I were you, I stay natural. Sounds like you are doing alright in that. What do you want to accomplish by taking AAS? A trophy? You already got that and doing well. So, why take drugs? You are way too young and you will regret it, trust me.

I respect both side of views but If im doing something that im good at why not try to be the best?
Why even start.
Its just a matter of sooner or later for me... and right now its about time I think.
Thank you for youre input.
Regarding the cycle , what do you think?

I respect both side of views but If im doing something that im good at why not try to be the best?
Why even start.
Its just a matter of sooner or later for me... and right now its about time I think.
Thank you for youre input.
Regarding the cycle , what do you think?

Why not take it as far as you can without AAS and once you've maxed it out you now have another tool in the arsenal to continue to grow. You start now and where do you go in 5 years? 10 years? Be realistic about it. Only use the minimum amount to see results and adjust from there.

*I am not a professional nor is my advice to be used to cure any medical issues*

k

Well it seams very sensible ,keep dosages lowmatbe even do 400 a week I myself start the HCG my 4th week and do 375 two times a week through my whole cycle and stop and last test pin that really works for me no let down at the end. I alot older than you but am 6 2 and 225 if that any help to you. just be smart and take it slow and be in tune with your body

1-12 weeks 500mg test enantat (2x250mg /week split doses)
2-14 Arimidex 0.5 eod
14-18 - 40 /40/20/20 nolvadex daily
14-18 - 250mg HCG 3 times per week

In pct im also going to use some T boosting supplements. I have a few from a sponsorship. Dont know if they help but cant hurt.
After this im thinking of going off for 2-3 months then starting a new one and so on.
Thank you for your time and im sorry for grammer mistakes, english is not my first language.

I am no expert, but I will repeat some advice given to me by some of the experienced guys on this board... so take it for what it is...

Have enough nolvadex on hand to run 20mg per day if signs of gyno start up...that should be enough...if not then try the adex like you said.

A good way to do the hcg is to start it the first week (some say to do it, some say dont) and to end it before the PCT.

I believe from experience the best way to approach this is start out even lower, 200-250mg/wk and slightly increase doseage when you plateau, so from 250 to 300 mg, 300 - 350 etc. have nolvadex on hand incase of gyno flare up and stop your cycle when you feel like it. bloodwork throughout is mandatory. personally im not a fan of PCT, i dont see how nailing your system with even more chemicals helps bring it back to homeostasis. i havent used pct in quite some time and havent noticed any issues, i did however, always use HCG at 250 IU 3 times a week up until 2 weeks before end of cycle. if you start out at 500 Mg how long before your cruising at a gram a week? low and slow with the ramp up to larger doses. its cheaper too.

cycle looks solid..just remember bodybuilding is a marathon not a sprint..

and also you still have probably 3-5 more years of increasing test on your own

If I were you, I stay natural. Sounds like you are doing alright in that. What do you want to accomplish by taking AAS? A trophy? You already got that and doing well. So, why take drugs? You are way too young and you will regret it, trust me.

I agree! Sound like a beast already man,

Wow.
Thank you for all your answers.
The decision is made, its only a matter of doing a corect cycle.
I decided to drop the arimidex and change it with aromasin , and also i decided to drop the HCG into pct uppon reading some things and only use it on cycle.
I think im prone to gyno and thats why i want to have an AA on cycle. I also have access to aromasin a lot easier.
Here is how Im thinking of it looking right now:
1-10 test enantat 500mg (I wanted to do 400mg but cannot find 200mg enantat)
1-10 Aromasin 12.5 every day. ( half a tablet)
2-11 HCg 3x per week 250mg
11-14 Nolvadex(tamoxifen) in this manner : 40/40/20/20
Should I switch the nolvadex in pct with Clomid?
Any opinions on anything? You guys are great!

Last edited:
Sounds like you made up your mind already. Your very first post and you are wanting to take drugs, think about that. At 21 your test levels are sky high. You have not once mention about nutrition or training, These 2 are more important then AAS for growth.

My age is over double yours, so I been around the block alot more then you have. If I knew what I know now at 21, I wouldn't touch it. Now, I have no choice, beecause my test levels are serverly low. It is a dark ally that you are going into and sometimes you will meet something you don't want too.

I bet you haven't a clue what your test levels are or did any bloodwork. You need to read more here, then post your very first one about AAS. Some have suffered much here. 21 is not good for any AAS, read more here.

cycle

You young guys amaze me how point blank stupid you can be. I never did anything until I was 39 and worked my tail off. You asked qustions and made your mind up before hand anyways. Pesty knows his stuff and I agree with him 100%. We are not doctors we are trying to prevent you from damaging yourself later on down the road. Wait until your later 20's close to 30 and then work your way up. I read for almost 3 years before I did one thing and also hired a board member to guide me. Be smart.

I have the other aspects under control, except for this point , that is new to me.
I for one am going to do everything corectly from the begining , something witch 95% and you guys probably back in the day didnt do.
Im sorry for your missluck and that you regret your decisions guys but id apeciate the fact that you respect mine ,call me stupid and just look away if that makes you feel better :) and let the people who want to help me post.

Last edited:
I know it will likely fall on deaf ears, but I think it is best to stay natural for a few more years. Reach your ultimate potential naturally, and then think about AAS.

The younger you are the greater your chances of sides. Keep that in mind: is it really worth gaining more weight now if it increases your risk of growing tits?

I personally wouldn't suggest anyone under 24-25 do AAS ... your natural juice is probably high enough at 21 so you won't need to add anything to the mix.

test

Is what we are saying is WAIT. If you do it just start off really slow and test yourself. When were young we think we are bullet proof not so. Back then no one knew the sides from AAS. This board has some of the best guys and know what there talking about. It sounds like you have a nice build now. Best of luck.

Sounds like you made up your mind already. Your very first post and you are wanting to take drugs, think about that. At 21 your test levels are sky high. You have not once mention about nutrition or training, These 2 are more important then AAS for growth.

My age is over double yours, so I been around the block alot more then you have. If I knew what I know now at 21, I wouldn't touch it. Now, I have no choice, beecause my test levels are serverly low. It is a dark ally that you are going into and sometimes you will meet something you don't want too.

I bet you haven't a clue what your test levels are or did any bloodwork. You need to read more here, then post your very first one about AAS. Some have suffered much here. 21 is not good for any AAS, read more here.

Its good that we have guys like you on here that try to help young guys reconsider the path that they have chosen. Its a tough thing to do and we catch a lot of heat for it. I would just like to think that others could learn from our mistakes.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear