over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First Cycle Advice - Please advise

WrightStar

Newbies
210lbs, 12% bf and 5''11.

I've got access to pharma grade Primo depot, via Bayer labs. I'll also be running a moderate dose of Test Enth alongside.

The dosages will be as follows:

The primo will be run at 600mg/week, where the Test Enth will be ran alongside at 300mgs/week.

Now I appreciate that Primo is expensive, and a 'high cost to effectiveness ratio', compared to other compounds, blady-blady-blaaaa, BUT I've made my mind up that this is idyllic for my first time cycle.

I've bought in bulk and got 100 amps of the primo (1ml amp=100mg primo), and so appreciate that this may well involve a lot of pinning.
And this leads me onto my first question:

I've got the 2ml syringes and will be shooting in the glutes with the blue 23g pins (drawing with 21s), so for best effective dosing (with the Primo being a long-ester,) is it best practice to split the doses twice per week - pinning every three days (i.e 2ml (200mgs) Monday, 3ml (300mgs) Thursday)?

And also the same question to you chaps with regards the best dosing split on the Test Enth - with that too being a long ester, is it again best advised to split the 300mgs into 2x shots at 150mgs E3D also?

Again, this following statement might cause controversy and dismay amongst many, BUT I'm running for 18 weeks.

Although I will of course have adex on hand (been advised Letro is a better shout, but am not a strong advocate with its higher E2 suppression), I doubt that it will come into play much at all (if any) with Primo hardly aromatising, and with the Test being intentionally capped at a level (300mgs) to just keep everything downstairs ticking over.

I appreciate I will still experience shutdown of my HPTA, but that it won't be comparatively anywhere near as severe as, for example, a more heavily dosed combo of test/tren.

I've also got HCG on hand and will be running on final two weeks of this run.
Should I consider running this from the offset though due the the long extent of this cycle? (Some of the old timers make reference to HCG, through helping maintain functionality of the balls/testicles/GRAPES (my case ) that it equates to approx.a 100mg of what would be an exogenous amount of test?) Ludicrous as though I'm sure this may sound, there is somewhere a study which supports this theory).

I understand training and nutrition well, HOWEVER as I may be demonstrating this may well not transcend to my understanding of PED protocols, so please guide me, teach me, take me under your wing!

And with that, that's not an invitation to say, 'no we won't teach you, you're clearly a novice, go and read up more, you mug!' because I'm not.
Just please give me constructive criticism based on the provision that I'm a stubborn little fcuker that has made up his mind on the cycle he wants to do as his first, but that he just wants best practise on the ways in which to split doses, run the AI alongside for that specific dosage with lastly, clarity on whether it's a go idea to run HCG throughout the course/leave it to the end/ OR EVEN not bother at all.

Thanks, and much appreciated.:D

I advise you to not spam the forum with the same post.

Advice? Don't do it. Totally roof your growing with proper diet and training and THEN come back and ask this question. If all things are on point and you have roofed it? You will need much less than what you have planned. Much!

CG

You said you have the cycle you are going to do and that's that... Doesn't sound like you want help. Sooooo?? This thread is pointless

You said you have the cycle you are going to do and that's that... Doesn't sound like you want help. Sooooo?? This thread is pointless

God only knows how you've come to that conclusion, Einstein.

My questions are only with regards to pinning protocol and HCG use, 'soooo' you're clearly challenged..

To clarify, ALL I want is advice on is firstly, whether to use HCG throughout cycle, or to just include during last two weeks, pre-PCT.

And secondly, how the pinning would be best split on both long-ester compounds.

If you're gonna be pinning a lot go grab 25g x 1 inch pins.

That said anything more than just test is overkill the first time. That means you need to push the envelope that much further next time to up the dose. Think about that.

God only knows how you've come to that conclusion, Einstein.

My questions are only with regards to pinning protocol and HCG use, 'soooo' you're clearly challenged..

You're making friends fast,.....

If you're gonna be pinning a lot go grab 25g x 1 inch pins.

That said anything more than just test is overkill the first time. That means you need to push the envelope that much further next time to up the dose. Think about that.

Thank you.

Long esthers are pinned 2x a week, or so that's what I do. Monday and Thursday.

Don't go crazy your first cycle, your muscles grow faster than your joints/tendons adapt to the increased weight you're throwing around, easy to get injured.

My first two cycles were test only... one at 300 mg/wk the next at ~500 mg/wekk.

Long esthers are pinned 2x a week, or so that's what I do. Monday and Thursday.

Don't go crazy your first cycle, your muscles grow faster than your joints/tendons adapt to the increased weight you're throwing around, easy to get injured.

My first two cycles were test only... one at 300 mg/wk the next at ~500 mg/wekk.

Thanks for chiming in with your thoughts there, dude.

I've always been told that a simple test only cycle is all that's required, but for whatever reason I just can't say no to the pharma Primo; must have something to do with it being Arnie's staple back in the day :)

I know everybody's different, but did you experience much water retentions on that initial 300mg/week dose that you ran, and also what was your adex dose ran at? I want to balance my E2 levels as best possible, but don't want to crash my estranged by taking too much? What are your thoughts on Letro instead of adex? Thanks..

Advice? Don't do it. Totally roof your growing with proper diet and training and THEN come back and ask this question. If all things are on point and you have roofed it? You will need much less than what you have planned. Much!

CG

2x

Dude just ask how often to inject test and primo, and should hcg be used alongside... no need to type all that useless shit lol!

Use 25g not 23... pin 3 times a week, load test and primo into each shot, yea use hcg too...

First cycle ever?! 300 test with some aromasin at 10mg and call it a day

Dude just ask how often to inject test and primo, and should hcg be used alongside... no need to type all that useless shit lol!

Use 25g not 23... pin 3 times a week, load test and primo into each shot, yea use hcg too...

I see you typing useless shit all the time! What's wrong with this guy typing his proposed plan of action to do things? What's wrong with that? Isn't this forum meant for people to come on here and socially interact with other experienced or not experienced bodybuilders/power lifters/ athletes. Does anyone remember there first cycle and how many questions they might have asked a certain buddy until you were blue in the face. I think everyone should stop fucking with him like that and help him. Concrete gave him some solid advice. I agree with concrete but we know there is an 85% chance he won't listen to that advice so plan B in my eyes would be to critique his cycle.
I'd say 250-500test wkly and nothing else, save the primo for later on in your journey. Run the test for 15weeks.
250-500 test, weeks 1-15
Hcg 500ius e4d week 8-18
Nolvadex 20mg ed week 12-18

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For a first cycle, keep things simple. You don't know how your body's going to respond to different compounds, so how are you going to tell which one's doing what if you're running 2/3 at the same time?

Stick to Test E @500 max, an AI and usual Nolva/Clomid PCT.

I also agree with what CG said but lets be real.... who does that?? who here on this site has maximized their results naturally then go on to the Dark Side??.. id say 1%....

Listen to FF7's advice....perfect cycle.... bring in the exotic shit later.

You wanna run the primo, fuck it, run it and have fun. Split the 300mg test into two 150mg shots twice a week. Pin 250 IU's of HCG twice a week on the day before you're test shots.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131