over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First Cycle - Advice please

sillichilli

Registered
I've done a lot of peptides and a decent amount of GH. Ive never actually used test because I have never taken the time to properly research it, but I think I am almost ready now.

Height: 6'
Weight: 225lbs
Body Fat: 18-20% (not proud of it.. my new gf is force-feeding me carbs its not my fault I swear!)

Testosterone Cypionate 250mg biw
Aromasin 12.5mg biw to start, will hone in with bloods after 2 weeks
Nolvadex for gyno flair up and PCT
2-4 iu GH per day (have not decided, we will see)

15 weeks on
2 weeks off
4 weeks PCT

Blood work before the cycle, 2 weeks into the cycle, more during if necessary to monitor e2, and after PCT.

Sound about right? All criticism is welcome. I want to do my first cycle right.

First off, I would try to get the BF% down before you start cycle. Teh reasons are many, bloat, even more fat gain on cycle if you are bulking, high BP...

First cycle is always great, regardless of what cycle you do, at least for most people..
BUT, I would still do 750mg testosterone /week. I would even recommend 1000mg, but people would hate on me :naughty:

Are you the guy that plans on doing one cycle a year pre-summer to look good. Or are you planning on cruising and blasting often?

If your planning on having a long break between, then you might as well do a decent dose to make the most of it.

I did all my cycles around 1000mg from start, for 10 years. Worked well every time with the breaks between, make the body really sensitive once its time again.

GL and have fun!

I'd suggest at least 500-600mg of test per week.

Have you done enough PCT research to feel confident on the backside? Also in bloods make sure you ask for ultra sensitive estrogen measurements

Dude take my advice on this please. The first cycle you ever do is going to be the best one. Your receptors are the purest.

Literally go hard on this cycle.
1000mg test
400mg tren e
600mg mast. E
For 6 weeks

Next 6 weeks
1200mg test
600mg eq
50mg anavar

Thats howd id do it

Then whatever gh and shit you run

Markosterone - I would really like to go higher dose but I want to see how my body responds the first time and get the basics down before I start pumping it up. If I had an experienced vet in person who I could bounce things off of on a daily basis, I would be more willing to do that but I am alone in this. I am taking your advice on losing some weight before starting. I just laid out my diet/exercise plan to cut for the next 4 weeks before the cycle

ferraribrad - I'm doing 250 of the test twice a week so it will be 500mg. And I thought I did enough research to be comfortable with the PCT but now your comment spooked me so I'm going to go make sure I didn't miss anything lol

Cito33189 - I really appreciate your sincere advice and suggestion! But I am too nervous to do anything more than plain test for my first cycle. I want to get the basics down and know how my body will respond before adding any extras. I do not want to fuck up my endocrine system being a noob and getting too aggressive and not being ready for the sides and any complications that might come up. Thank you very much for your help though!

Some of the advice in this thread [emoji52]...

OP, diet down first, insulin sensitivity is in the shitter at that high of a bf, steroids or no steroids, you aren't building muscle efficiently being that fat.

2nd. Realize that you can only build SO much muscle in a given time frame; protein synthesis, nitrogen retention as a byproduct and satellite cell PROLIFERATION is all limited in this endeavor, regardless of your dosages. It takes years with steroids to build and retain actual muscle tissue, not a suicide x week cycle.

Or you can just take a gram of tren, break up with your gf, and get a few arm veins while being fat [emoji5]

G luck!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

500mg is a great first cycle. Keep it simple and really focus on bloods and PCT. I really messed up my first two PCTs and severely regret it.

ferraribrad - I'm doing 250 of the test twice a week so it will be 500mg. And I thought I did enough research to be comfortable with the PCT but now your comment spooked me so I'm going to go make sure I didn't miss anything lol

You are fat. Learn to eat properly first. Steroids only work as good as your diet.

Heres the politcally correct answer then hire a coach. Invest in a coach instead of gear.

Whenever i get to outta line with myself i hire a coach to reel me back together.

I liked dave palumbo the best. Just my preference for a more practical everyday diet.

Bouncing my carbs around to much unless im doing a show makes me irritable and theres no need to do that unless i want to do a show i guess.

So hire a coach. But dont hire some guy at your gym or someone on instagram really look into someone good.

Dude take my advice on this please. The first cycle you ever do is going to be the best one. Your receptors are the purest.

1000mg test
400mg tren e
600mg mast. E
For 6 weeks

Next 6 weeks
1200mg test
600mg eq
50mg anavar

Thats howd id do it

Cito, why would you recommend 2 grams of gear on a first cycle? Not trying to be controversial at all, just curious. Have you or someone you know used this protocol? If so, what were the results?

1000mg test
400mg tren e
600mg mast. E
For 6 weeks

Next 6 weeks
1200mg test
600mg eq
50mg anavar

Thats howd id do it

Holy shit I can feel my blood pressure going through the roof on this one. I would love to see someone try this and report back their experience

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Cito, why would you recommend 2 grams of gear on a first cycle? Not trying to be controversial at all, just curious. Have you or someone you know used this protocol? If so, what were the results?

This is only my opinion and if i could do it over howd id do it. The first time you take shit is going to give you the most dramatic results. Everything is new to your body.

So why not go hard.
Also just because you start off at those dosages does not mean you need to keep them there. Im saying for the first time go hard. Youll get the most results. You dont have to follow the cycle i gave you but something along those lines will yield extreme results.

Then where you go from there is up to you

Its a double edge sword. People get mad sometimes at high dosages or whatever.

But look at these teen champions they are not taking 250mg test a week. Cody lewis was a monster. Nick trigilli dallas they were all young and huge. You know why? Because they were in the know. Someone told them

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws