over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

first cycle advice

AaronDaG

Newbies
I first decided to start a cycle of 500 mg of test e with 2 weekly injections i had great gains with that. My cycle of test E lasted 16 weeks. I made a poor choice as many of you knowledgeable people know. I then decided to just switch up compounds and went into a sust tren ace cycle. I have been doing an 8 week cycle with this and have had amazing results. I went with a 500 mg dose of sust and 350 mgs of tren ace eod injections with tren and every fourth day with sust.....I have had no side effects from tren amazingly except a little moodswings and retarded pumps. I want moreeee. I am 20 years old. ive been training hard for over 5 years and Im eating 6 to 8 meals a day with 350 to 400 protein daily. I went from 180 to 215 over the course of my 24 week cycle and dropped bodyfat. I want to keeep going bodybuilding is my passion in life. I would like to do another 10 weeks on but throw in some deca anadrol test prop. can anybody tell me that i can be ok with doing this or am i already in deep shit as far as screwing up my body.

uh.... wow ...these kind of posts really frighten me tbh.

my friend, i suggest you stay away from everything except test until you have more knowledge,education,and insight on the topic.

run 750test for your next cycle....and that's it.
go up to 1gram maximum over time.
cruise on about 300 tprop, and please make sure you're on an AI,checking your BP weekly,and getting bloodwork q4-8weeks.

once YOU can answer these questions yourself, maybe you can start thinking about using things like tren or anadrol

my friend, i suggest you stay away from everything except test until you have more knowledge,education,and insight on the topic.

cruise on about 300 tprop, and please make sure you're on an AI,checking your BP weekly,and getting bloodwork q4-8weeks.

once YOU can answer these questions yourself, maybe you can start thinking about using things like tren or anadrol

WHY on earth are you suggesting a cruise on 300mg??????????????

because he's going to cruise anyways...he's 20 years old,running 24 week cycles, and wants to get as big as possible, and is already using tren and about to add deca. i mean let's be very realistic here....

do you really think some guy on the internet is going to be able to tell him to go on a PCT so that he watches a lot of his weight wither away and then try to regain again slowly? i know how the guys in this age range think and operate psychologically...i have tried that method in the past and it has had a 0% success rate.

the best thing to do , is to at least guide him in what he is inevitably going to do....it's better than him cruising on 750-1000mg of test which is what I see everybody around me doing at even 18-22 years old unfortunately

just saying brother, its reality...at least that's my opinion.

maybe if all these boston lloyd videos weren't circulating, things would be different heh

Last edited:

Totally agree!!!

Newbie remember - strong mind= strong body . Meaning self control , discipline . Recognizing that you can use less so you can continue to use and train over the long haul . You have made progress be carefull. Once you mess up your health or body your progress goes down the tube. No need to want more do more and more. Higher and higher doses are not the goal . Gear does not actually build . YOU do. Your gains will diminish and get harder as you gain exoerience. The first cycle or two will never be equalled . Think of aas as insurance for smart hard training and eating . I personally feel that aas enhsnces my health . I don't agree with general public- however 20 plus cycles 15,plus years - I always from day one use the least amount needed to gain . Slow and steady wins

LICSW/MSW/cscs/ USArmyVet

because he's going to cruise anyways...he's 20 years old,running 24 week cycles, and wants to get as big as possible, and is already using tren and about to add deca. i mean let's be very realistic here....

do you really think some guy on the internet is going to be able to tell him to go on a PCT so that he watches a lot of his weight wither away and then try to regain again slowly? i know how the guys in this age range think and operate psychologically...i have tried that method in the past and it has had a 0% success rate.

the best thing to do , is to at least guide him in what he is inevitably going to do....it's better than him cruising on 750-1000mg of test which is what I see everybody around me doing at even 18-22 years old unfortunately

maybe if all these boston lloyd videos weren't circulating, things would be different heh

You give horrible advice. This kid is 20 years old, You are basically telling him to shut everything down all year. You don't think 300 MG cruise will do that? Then you tell him at 20 to go up to a gram of gear? He was asking if it will effect his body. he was concern about his health. I guess you didn't hear that part, just thought he should do more drugs. And if you are having 0% effect in telling a kid not to take as much and take it slower, you might not want to train kids his age anymore. These kids at that age listen to me in the gym. :naughty:

Totally agree!!!

Newbie remember - strong mind= strong body . Meaning self control , discipline . Recognizing that you can use less so you can continue to use and train over the long haul . You have made progress be carefull. Once you mess up your health or body your progress goes down the tube. No need to want more do more and more. Higher and higher doses are not the goal . Gear does not actually build . YOU do. Your gains will diminish and get harder as you gain exoerience. The first cycle or two will never be equalled . Think of aas as insurance for smart hard training and eating . I personally feel that aas enhsnces my health . I don't agree with general public- however 20 plus cycles 15,plus years - I always from day one use the least amount needed to gain . Slow and steady wins

LICSW/MSW/cscs/ USArmyVet

Well said, slow and steady and he will last. Good post and you want to use the least amount as possible to make gains. Then you will last for many years.

Well said, slow and steady and he will last. Good post and you want to use the least amount as possible to make gains. Then you will last for many years.

Exactly, longevity.
300mg cruise after his first cycle, that's wreck less advice. Perhaps you shouldn't give that advice. Offering that advice, then justifying it the way you did, that's like a drug dealer saying "if I don't sell this dope someone will"
Regardless if everyone else offers him garbage advice, you should give him good sound advice, not continue with the poor advice. You are advising a kid, who has no clue what he's doing, to run a cycle as his cruise after his FIRST cycle!!! Seriously???

I am not saying if he should cruise or not, but if he is going to cruise wouldn't you want his test levels down into the normal range, at least high normal. This is around 150mgs/week, some people need 200mgs/week, but not many. At least it will help him with his BP, cholesterol, Hematocrit, maybe not even need an AI at that dose.

sounds like your doing a great job naturally no real reason to add steroids at such a young age.I'd run pct novla at 40 40 20 20 and get a horomone test and bloods done to ensure you've recovered fully then leave aas alone till your at least 22 years old ,25 being a better age to really start aas.

sounds like your doing a great job naturally no real reason to add steroids at such a young age.I'd run pct novla at 40 40 20 20 and get a horomone test and bloods done to ensure you've recovered fully then leave aas alone till your at least 22 years old ,25 being a better age to really start aas.

Now in my 30's is when I'm looking to start my first test cycle, I'd kill to have my college hormone levels again.

Well, it's all up to the OP if he decides to cruise or not. I wouldn't recommend it to him, but to each his own. Based on his age alone it's absolutely not necessary. If it were me or someone I actually cared about, I'd recommend running just test at 500mg/wk for 10-12 weeks and maybe throw in an oral like anavar or dbol and definitely add HCG into the mix (250-500iu's/wk the entire cycle).

Run PCT (clomid, nolv, etc), go clean for a few months and then run another blast of test only (500-750mg/wk). Do this for a year or two and then add another compound to the equation (maybe deca or eq). I would hold-off on tren until you've had quite a few cycles under your belt. Just my humble opinion. :)

I first decided to start a cycle of 500 mg of test e with 2 weekly injections i had great gains with that. My cycle of test E lasted 16 weeks. I made a poor choice as many of you knowledgeable people know. I then decided to just switch up compounds and went into a sust tren ace cycle. I have been doing an 8 week cycle with this and have had amazing results. I went with a 500 mg dose of sust and 350 mgs of tren ace eod injections with tren and every fourth day with sust.....I have had no side effects from tren amazingly except a little moodswings and retarded pumps. want moreeee.

...I want to keeep going.

...I would like to do another 10 weeks on but throw in some deca anadrol test prop. can anybody tell me that i can be ok with doing this or am i already in deep shit as far as screwing up my body.

Trinity's reply

do you really think some guy on the internet is going to be able to tell him to go on a PCT so that he watches a lot of his weight wither away and then try to regain again slowly?

I think Trinity has read the OP correctly. Trinity appears to be helping this person to apply the brakes... That's all

Others are at odds with his advice for how to much pressure should be applied to slow him down.

That's what I'm reading...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner