over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First Cycle Advice

WrightStar

Newbies
210lbs, 12% bf and 5''11.

I've got access to pharma grade Primo depot, via Bayer labs. I'll also be running a moderate dose of Test Enth alongside.

The dosages will be as follows:

The primo will be run at 600mg/week, where the Test Enth will be ran alongside at 300mgs/week.

Now I appreciate that Primo is expensive, and a 'high cost to effectiveness ratio', compared to other compounds, blady-blady-blaaaa, BUT I've made my mind up that this is idyllic for my first time cycle.

I've bought in bulk and got 100 amps of the primo (1ml amp=100mg primo), and so appreciate that this may well involve a lot of pinning.
And this leads me onto my first question:

I've got the 2ml syringes and will be shooting in the glutes with the blue 23g pins (drawing with 21s), so for best effective dosing (with the Primo being a long-ester,) is it best practice to split the doses twice per week - pinning every three days (i.e 2ml (200mgs) Monday, 3ml (300mgs) Thursday)?

And also the same question to you chaps with regards the best dosing split on the Test Enth - with that too being a long ester, is it again best advised to split the 300mgs into 2x shots at 150mgs E3D also?

Again, this following statement might cause controversy and dismay amongst many, BUT I'm running for 18 weeks.

Although I will of course have adex on hand (been advised Letro is a better shout, but am not a strong advocate with its higher E2 suppression), I doubt that it will come into play much at all (if any) with Primo hardly aromatising, and with the Test being intentionally capped at a level (300mgs) to just keep everything downstairs ticking over.

I appreciate I will still experience shutdown of my HPTA, but that it won't be comparatively anywhere near as severe as, for example, a more heavily dosed combo of test/tren.

I've also got HCG on hand and will be running on final two weeks of this run.
Should I consider running this from the offset though due the the long extent of this cycle? (Some of the old timers make reference to HCG, through helping maintain functionality of the balls/testicles/GRAPES (my case ;)) that it equates to approx.a 100mg of what would be an exogenous amount of test?) Ludicrous as though I'm sure this may sound, there is somewhere a study which supports this theory).

I understand training and nutrition well, HOWEVER as I may be demonstrating this may well not transcend to my understanding of PED protocols, so please guide me, teach me, take me under your wing!

And with that, that's not an invitation to say, 'no we won't teach you, you're clearly a novice, go and read up more, you mug!' because I'm not.
Just please give me constructive criticism based on the provision that I'm a stubborn little fcuker that has made up his mind on the cycle he wants to do as his first, but that he just wants best practise on the ways in which to split doses, run the AI alongside for that specific dosage with lastly, clarity on whether it's a go idea to run HCG throughout the course/leave it to the end/ OR EVEN not bother at all.

Thanks, and much appreciated.

Last edited:
To make it easier might want to put your cycle all in one spot instead of spreading it out through you explanation.
Like so.
Cycle length 18 weeks
Test E 150mg e3d week x-week x
Primo 200mg Mon 300mg Thursday
Week x -week x
Oral(if any ) mg week x-week x

Pct week x-week x

It makes it easier for us to see what you have planned and show us you have done your homework (not saying that you haven't)

I do advise unless you know 100% your primo is real be careful. A lot of fakes out there.
I haven't done primo myself so I won't comment on the dosage.
Test dosage is decent for your first cycle.
Some guys will say to run a higher dose but I'm a believer in starting low and working your way up.
My first cycle was 400mg a week of just test and I got great result.

Some guys need hcg some guys don't.
I never used it and had minimal shrinkage at 900mg of test
600mg of deca
50mg a drol
I even knocked my wife up late into that cycle.
EVERYONE REACTS DIFFERENT.
We can advise you but the only way to know is to try and see how you react and that why I say start at low dose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It being your first cycle be sure to keep the mgs as low as possible so u keep your receptors sensitive....how long do u plan ln running this cycle?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws