over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First Cycle, Anavar, updated often.

Meh.

First off, 50mg/day Anavar for 8 weeks straight could be harsh on your kidneys/liver and you obviously have no clue how you'll react to it since this is your first cycle. If you're doing this I would suggest some blood work midway through to see how you're holding up. Milk thistle is a good start but look into Liv52, NAC, etc.

Second, if you're running Test-E I personally would go 200mg/2x week (so 400mg) to start.

I also agree with others that 8 wks on Test may be a bit short for you.

If you're really set on using the Var, I would suggest running it at the tail end of your cycle. So, for example:

Wks 1-10 Test E @ 400mg/wk
Wks 8-11 Anavar @ 40mg/day

Wks 12-14 Clomid @ 50mg/day
Wks 12-16 Nolvadex @
(Wk 12 40mg/day)
(Wk 13 40mg/day)
(Wk 14 30mg/day)
(Wk 15 20mg/day)
(Wk 16 10mg/day)

Hitting up the Anavar at the end should help harden and keep more of your gains.

I suggest you keep digging a bit more and make sure you have 100% everything you need for this cycle (including more knowledge) before you pull the trigger. No need to rush. Good luck.

Thanks for the reply bro, and all the advice.

You are the second person to suggest anavar at the end of my cycle as opposed to throughout. Would it be bad to run anavar at the beginning then drop it and pick it back up on week 8? Ive got 300 var dvd's i'd hate them to be a waste! Its not a financial issue, which most people seem to think. As far as Liver and kidney toxicity, ive done lots of research on anavar and everyone says 40-60 mg ED is the norm for non-bodybuilders, and never mention it being too toxic. I of course am no expert, this is just what Ive read.

From what people have replied and my research Im going to do 400mg/week split into 2 of the Test E. That seems to be the consensus.

Ive got the clomid and Nolva. Im just waiting for the Test DVD's to arrive and ill be good to go.

If you get blood work done around week 7 and everything looks normal, i don't see why you can't do Anavar WK 1-4 and 8-11.

If you get blood work done around week 7 and everything looks normal, i don't see why you can't do Anavar WK 1-4 and 8-11.

one of my clients is my Dr. so thats not a problem. what am i having them look for exactly?

Agree with this too. Many run with Dbol Wk 1-4 to jump start waiting for the Test to hit full blood levels, but I suppose Var would be ok too...just a bit different. Giving 4 weeks off inbetween a restart at wk 8 would be a good break. Anavar is a 17-aa oral and while dosages 40mg/less should not have too much negative impact on liver enzymes, you could start to see an impact running it straight through. Again, you'll never know exactly how your body reacts until you try it so...

Agree with this too. Many run with Dbol Wk 1-4 to jump start waiting for the Test to hit full blood levels, but I suppose Var would be ok too...just a bit different. Giving 4 weeks off inbetween a restart at wk 8 would be a good break. Anavar is a 17-aa oral and while dosages 40mg/less should not have too much negative impact on liver enzymes, you could start to see an impact running it straight through. Again, you'll never know exactly how your body reacts until you try it so...

excellent, that's what ill do then, thanks for the input.

I agree with first cycle it shold be a test only cycle to give youan idea about how anabolics work nad how your body responds to them. But to be honest var has so few sides that I don't see the harm with adding it ofr the last four weeks of your test E cycle and 2 more weeks between the interim of pct and last shot.
But honestly i think you need to get your work out routine and diet in check before you do anything with aas. From the looks of your pics your pretty new or just starting up again after a long break. Not cracking on you, just an observation. Build a foundation and take it naturally as far as you can take it then if you still want to do it use aas.

IMHO I wouldnt go with the anavar for the first cycle, you have it, you can always add ti to a stockpile and use it later. I ran test e my first cycle and a few times after, Ive had my best experience with running it at 12 wks. Also my first round thriough i did .5 ml of 250mg/ml eod to keep levels steady. If anything and you are set on the var, Id wait till the end like it was said before and use it to harden up, and use dbol at a low dose if you wanna kickstart since test e will take about 10-14 days before you feel it. Drag var a week past test e, start pct a week after. I usually use bloodwork to keep up with how to dose pct, but in general, week 1 40mg nolva, 2 30 and 3-4 20 and if you wanna be safe 2 wks at 10mg

So this is what ive decided to start.

1-12 Test E @ 350mg/week
1-4 Anavar @ 50mg ED
8-12 Anavar @ 50mg ED
1-12 10mg Nolvadex ED
1-12 50mg Clomid EOD

PCT: Full PCT pills from a sponsor on this board, contains:

50mg clomid
5mg nolvadex
250mg tribulus

going to stack nolvadex ontop of this pill, to make sure I taper like the following:

Wks 12-16 Nolvadex @
(Wk 12 40mg/day)
(Wk 13 40mg/day)
(Wk 14 30mg/day)
(Wk 15 20mg/day)
(Wk 16 10mg/day)

why take clomid and nolvadex during cycle?

So this is what ive decided to start.

1-12 Test E @ 350mg/week
1-4 Anavar @ 50mg ED
8-12 Anavar @ 50mg ED
1-12 10mg Nolvadex ED
1-12 50mg Clomid EOD

PCT: Full PCT pills from a sponsor on this board, contains:

50mg clomid
5mg nolvadex
250mg tribulus

going to stack nolvadex ontop of this pill, to make sure I taper like the following:

Wks 12-16 Nolvadex @
(Wk 12 40mg/day)
(Wk 13 40mg/day)
(Wk 14 30mg/day)
(Wk 15 20mg/day)
(Wk 16 10mg/day)

At 16% bf you are going to run a serious risk of gyno without an A/I. Most of your fat looks like it's on your back though. I'd run aromasin at 25mgED throughout the cycle and PCT. But preferably I'd like to see you at 10-12% before starting a cycle.

Big-A suggests it in his post in the articles forum.

I personally would use either Aromasin (Exemestane) or Arimidex throughout the cycle and save the Nolvadex & Clomid for PCT. Always good to just have Nolvadex on-hand just in case you decide to incorporate it during cycle but with what you're running it shouldn't be necessary.

The Exemestane can be administ. at 12.5mg/ed. If you find that you're still getting some estrogen related sides then you can up it to 25mg/ed. Arimidex is good too during a cycle but there is an increased chance of estrogen 'bounce-back' at the conclusion of your cycle on top of what normally would occur once you stop the Test. A sponsor here, RS, carries Ex and I currently use that with good results. If you take Ex., make sure it's with a high fat source. I take it before consuming a shake that has some Olive & Coconut oil mixed in it. More than enough to help increase the absorption.

I personally would use either Aromasin (Exemestane) or Arimidex throughout the cycle and save the Nolvadex & Clomid for PCT. Always good to just have Nolvadex on-hand just in case you decide to incorporate it during cycle but with what you're running it shouldn't be necessary.

The Exemestane can be administ. at 12.5mg/ed. If you find that you're still getting some estrogen related sides then you can up it to 25mg/ed. Arimidex is good too during a cycle but there is an increased chance of estrogen 'bounce-back' at the conclusion of your cycle on top of what normally would occur once you stop the Test. A sponsor here, RS, carries Ex and I currently use that with good results. If you take Ex., make sure it's with a high fat source. I take it before consuming a shake that has some Olive & Coconut oil mixed in it. More than enough to help increase the absorption.

Thanks for the advice, i did some research today and ordered some Exemestane and am gonna do 12.5mg/ed. glad i got a little confirmation on my decision after some research ;)

Thanks for the advice, i did some research today and ordered some Exemestane and am gonna do 12.5mg/ed. glad i got a little confirmation on my decision after some research ;)

actually, doing 25mg ED

actually, doing 25mg ED

Running 25mg ED is way too much IMO. You don't need to run nearly that much for your proposed cycle. Drop the Nolva and Clomid from your cycle and use them just for PCT. Exemestane is extremely fast acting and powerful. Its easy to moderate it to get the right amount. The right amount the lowest dose you can take and not feel puffy/tender nipples. For me at 600mg/week of test 12.5mg every second or third day is enough. But I start out with none and just slowly add a little in as I feel I need it. I notice the difference within about 12hours of taking it so its super easy to get the dosing right.

Thanks for the reply bro, and all the advice.

You are the second person to suggest anavar at the end of my cycle as opposed to throughout. Would it be bad to run anavar at the beginning then drop it and pick it back up on week 8? Ive got 300 var dvd's i'd hate them to be a waste! Its not a financial issue, which most people seem to think. As far as Liver and kidney toxicity, ive done lots of research on anavar and everyone says 40-60 mg ED is the norm for non-bodybuilders, and never mention it being too toxic. I of course am no expert, this is just what Ive read.

From what people have replied and my research Im going to do 400mg/week split into 2 of the Test E. That seems to be the consensus.

Ive got the clomid and Nolva. Im just waiting for the Test DVD's to arrive and ill be good to go.

Definately listen to these guys- Im new here but Ive been around- I too am a Test as a Base guy -I actually have been frustrated trying to train young guys at my gym and advise them and I have other beginners I try to help avoid mistakes as well. Here is my post HERE on pm with my dilemma helping beginners
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/64526-test-free-cycles.html

Running 25mg ED is way too much IMO. You don't need to run nearly that much for your proposed cycle. Drop the Nolva and Clomid from your cycle and use them just for PCT. Exemestane is extremely fast acting and powerful. Its easy to moderate it to get the right amount. The right amount the lowest dose you can take and not feel puffy/tender nipples. For me at 600mg/week of test 12.5mg every second or third day is enough. But I start out with none and just slowly add a little in as I feel I need it. I notice the difference within about 12hours of taking it so its super easy to get the dosing right.

Agree-except I'd dump the Nolva entirely. Clomid and your A/I works fine for PCT. Unless you have gyno symptoms, leave the nolva on the shelf.

Agree-except I'd dump the Nolva entirely. Clomid and your A/I works fine for PCT. Unless you have gyno symptoms, leave the nolva on the shelf.

if I do have gyno problems? start taking nolva with the aromasin? and if i am prone to gyno, would you still recommend 12.5mg or the 25mg?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131