over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First cycle, Anavar

EB7056

Newbies
New to forum.
I'll try my best to not waste your time, get to the point and learn a little.

I've completed my first NPC show, and I'm currently prepping for another. I started taking 10mg of Anavar a day last Thursday. I've been on it for one week. I've gained 10 lbs in that week. I do not know a lot about the way steriods work, exactly. (Bare with me, I'm new to this. ) My coach is helping me along and he's a very educated individual with years of experiance. However, I don't want to spam his inbox with questions as he's extremely busy. I'don't like to know if this weight gain is common in Females. 10 lbs is a bunch I feel in a week. Most if not all water, but what should I be expecting to happen next? Will I continue to gain? Shred? Any information will help.

Thanks!

Women and steroids can be a tough topic to approach, and you have to be careful from whom you take advice. There's a good chance you can find a lot of very solid info on the topic of anavar and women in the female forum here on professionalmuscle:

Female Forum - Professional Muscle

There's also a "search this forum" button at the top right of that forum, I'm sure if you search for anavar you'll be able to find quite a bit of info and personal experience from women on this site.

This sticky at the top of that forum is a good read for you:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/female-forum/28182-women-aas-what-can-cant-do.html

Also, assuming you're paying your coach and can be somewhat concise with your questioning, there's no reason you should feel you can't contact him with questions, especially regarding this issue. Steroids for women can have some pretty serious repercussions if you're not careful, so the topic deserves his attention.

Best of luck.

This doesnt sound like anavar. Probably more likely to be dbol that causes water retention

if it was a male, yeah definitely. But females react differently to compounds.

True but Id still be curious if it was an UG or HG source. She's prepping now so she most likely is in a calorie deficit and low in carbs. She isnt taking an extremely large dose and its only been a week. As you said if could occur and I can only speak in reference to my late wife taking it in the past that she did not have this problem at higher doses

Last edited:
if it was a male, yeah definitely. But females react differently to compounds.

Female or male, an individual will not gain 10 pounds of water in such a short time from var as var does not aromatize at all. I suspect the OP got something other than var.

Everyone reacts different to compounds, I know your prepping but has anything else changed supplements or diet besides Var that may be causing any excess water retention.

Have you experienced any other sides like Lethargy, or Appetite changes.

When I took Var (50mg perday) I was Lethargic as hell and appetite did decrease.

I would ask some other females on this site if they have experienced anything similar.

Last edited:
My appetite has decreased substantialy. I use to begin to feel hungry at every 2.5 hour(s) and would eat. Now, I don't feel the hunger and have to check the clock in order to get my meals in. I feel better than I have all prep. Besides the weight gain, immense weight gain I feel rather energized.

Cardio is at 60 mins a day, carbs before and after I lift. One quest bar for meal #6. My diet hasn't changed prior to the weight gain. Only training/cardio intensified.

I started using the Var about a month ago, and had the same results, weight gain! Not 10lbs though, more like 5lbs. However I started seeing visible muscle results, and I've gained more strength.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New to forum.
I'll try my best to not waste your time, get to the point and learn a little.

I've completed my first NPC show, and I'm currently prepping for another. I started taking 10mg of Anavar a day last Thursday. I've been on it for one week. I've gained 10 lbs in that week. I do not know a lot about the way steriods work, exactly. (Bare with me, I'm new to this. ) My coach is helping me along and he's a very educated individual with years of experiance. However, I don't want to spam his inbox with questions as he's extremely busy. I'don't like to know if this weight gain is common in Females. 10 lbs is a bunch I feel in a week. Most if not all water, but what should I be expecting to happen next? Will I continue to gain? Shred? Any information will help.

Thanks!

Could you show your stats? so that I could give you some effective advises according to your basic info.

Anavar typical sides for a woman

this information is intended for entertainment purposes and does not in any way shape or form advocate for the usage of aas

you may still experience usual menstrual sides (cramps, bloating, etc.) on your regular menstrual schedule
· mild acne
· Clitoral enlargement and increased sensitivity
· oily hair
· some experience water retention (though not due to aromatization)
· may cause vaginosis / yeast infection (most any AAS has this potential)
· occasionally people experience nose bleeds

any side effects?

The acne I get on Anvar can be problematic and unpleasant. It's different than normal breakout. Big cycsic like acne that appears at random spots. not a lot of them, but the cysts that do appear are large and in charge.

when I see those I lay off the stuff for a bit and they go away.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws