over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First cycle! Check it out

Cry

Newbies
WK 1-10(12) Prop 100mg EOD
WK 1-8 Tbol 60mg ED

Pct - Nolva 40//20/20/20
Tore 120/60/60/60

Will be making my order from EK ( Genshi labs )

Very excited to start this cycle! I should have my gear in about 2 weeks, I will be keeping a log on this as well!

WK 1-8 Tbol 60mg ED

Pct - Nolva 40//20/20/20
Tore 120/60/60/60

Will be making my order from EK ( Genshi labs ) :confused::confused:

Very excited to start this cycle! I should have my gear in about 2 weeks, I will be keeping a log on this as well!

You might wanna spend a little time researching the different dvds and sponsors before you do any ordering.

WK 1-8 Tbol 60mg ED

Pct - Nolva 40//20/20/20
Tore 120/60/60/60

Will be making my order from EK ( Genshi labs )

Tbol at 60mg for 8 weeks for a first cycle... don't you like your liver? Keep it 5 weeks max... especially with it being your 1st time using it. Start at 30mg and gradually move up to 50mg.

If you want to run an oral with ur prop try Var! it is great for cutting cycles and you can run it for 8wks. Its probably the least liver toxic oral you can take. 60-100mg/ed will work well with the prop!

If you want to run an oral with ur prop try Var! it is great for cutting cycles and you can run it for 8wks. Its probably the least liver toxic oral you can take. 60-100mg/ed will work well with the prop!

Do ypu honestly think 60-100mg var for 8 weeks is not liver toxic? Not to mention the effec t on the lipids. But yes it is one of the 'weaker' orals in regards to toxicity.

You may be rich (or poor) but that dose of avar for 8 weeks is extremely expensive. Especially considering it's your 1st cycle. Good var is very expensive.

It's not the compounds that make it a cutting or bulking cycel... it is your diet.

Just adding tbol is my fav oral by far now... amazing strength and vascularity and well everything.

Sry for double post...great way to start out my posts here! LoL

Last edited:
WK 1-8 Tbol 60mg ED

Pct - Nolva 40//20/20/20
Tore 120/60/60/60

60 mg of Tbol for a first cycle??????? You need to do some research on the BASICS of AAS use
Will be making my order from EK ( Genshi labs ) WHO?
You should have a great following being this is your first post here..... I know I am excited!!!!! Yippeee!!!!!!

Dude......60-100 mg/day of Var is not appropriate at all for a first cycle and really stupid advice

First cycle: Test only 400-500 mg/wk
Don't re-invent the wheel

:banghead:

Tbol at 60mg for 8 weeks for a first cycle... don't you like your liver? Keep it 5 weeks max... especially with it being your 1st time using it. Start at 30mg and gradually move up to 50mg.

Elvia, what's up bro? I finally made it over here!

I may be new to this board, but am not new to the bodybuilding and weightlifting scene and I am looking forward to earning everyones respect around here as time goes on...

That being said, I agree with Elvia, gotta be careful with stuff that is liver toxic, you only have one of them and a transplant won't be cheap if you ruin it I promise!!! Cut it back to 5 weeks @ 30-40mg MAX and you will still have great results IMO.

Elvia, what's up bro? I finally made it over here!

I may be new to this board, but am not new to the bodybuilding and weightlifting scene and I am looking forward to earning everyones respect around here as time goes on...

That being said, I agree with Elvia, gotta be careful with stuff that is liver toxic, you only have one of them and a transplant won't be cheap if you ruin it I promise!!! Cut it back to 5 weeks @ 30-40mg MAX and you will still have great results IMO.

Hey good to see you here. I am sure it won't take long to earn everyones respect here... you are a good guy.

Yeah a low dosed tbol kickstart with a test base is an ideal and advanced 1st cycle. The test alone is the best first cycle one can do. I guess it's not good using a set up so orals are used every cycle... but I do like to start with them.

We should really ask for your stats cos 90% of the time they are 19 on 2500 cals per day. Seriously age, height, bf, diet etc??

Do ypu honestly think 60-100mg var for 8 weeks is not liver toxic? Not to mention the effec t on the lipids. But yes it is one of the 'weaker' orals in regards to toxicity.

You may be rich (or poor) but that dose of avar for 8 weeks is extremely expensive. Especially considering it's your 1st cycle. Good var is very expensive.

It's not the compounds that make it a cutting or bulking cycel... it is your diet.
Just adding tbol is my fav oral by far now... amazing strength and vascularity and well everything.

I couldn't agree more. I would have chosen var but it is more than I am trying to spend. I will be getting blodd work before/thorughout/ and after my cycle/ Depending on how everything comes back to me during my cycle will determine the length I will be running the tbol. Like you said, diet is EVERYTHING.

Hey good to see you here. I am sure it won't take long to earn everyones respect here... you are a good guy.

Yeah a low dosed tbol kickstart with a test base is an ideal and advanced 1st cycle. The test alone is the best first cycle one can do. I guess it's not good using a set up so orals are used every cycle... but I do like to start with them.

We should really ask for your stats cos 90% of the time they are 19 on 2500 cals per day. Seriously age, height, bf, diet etc??

Stats -
Age - 28
Height - 6 "
Weight - 205
Bf - around 12%
Cycle exp - None
Lifting exp - 9 years

You should have a great following being this is your first post here..... I know I am excited!!!!! Yippeee!!!!!!

Dude......60-100 mg/day of Var is not appropriate at all for a first cycle and really stupid advice

First cycle: Test only 400-500 mg/wk
Don't re-invent the wheel

:banghead:

EK( EuroKing ) Made by Gen-shi labs. Have heard nothing but GREAT things about them.

Var a little too pricey for me, plus I will get probably better results with tbol since it really does come down to your diet.

30mg Seems extremely low imo, have you ran it at 30mg? If so how were your results?

Ive had good results on 40-60mg ed usually stop seeing good results after 6wks i have ran for 10wks and blood test came back fine but everyone is different

30mg Seems extremely low imo, have you ran it at 30mg? If so how were your results?

If u have never done any cycles before I am curious to know how u are measuring what seems high and what is low? Since this is your first experience w any type of juice, start low bro and work up to it. You will be suprised at how well ur body reacts to even low doses. Try it first at lower dosages and work up if you need to as your experience in the "game" increases.

I just think its a very low dose after reading many logs and reports from users

I'm sure that there are many who have to use that and much higher dosages in order to help achieve the desired affect. That being said, I wish I had learned early in my experience with this stuff that it is better to use the lowest possible amount of any product that will still allow you to do what you want to and meet your goals. I say this for a couple reasons: most importantly, your body isn't use to having ANY foreign substance in it to supplement your gains and imo it is both health conscience and financially responsible to make sure you don't 'overdo it' so to speak. I believe that with this being your first time on a cycle of any kind that you will be pleasantly suprised with the great results you will see at 30-40mg, and I don't think you would see a dramatic difference even if you did run it at a higher dose. Simply said, your body will respond just as well to the lower dose as it would the higher one, while putting less stress on your liver and saving u some money in the process. Once you have done several cycles w the the same product then naturally you will have to increase the amount you take in order to achieve the same results. Does any of this make sense bro?

i wouldnt go with prop EOD for a 1st cycle unless you have someone else pinning for you...i have seen a lot of guys quit there first cycle early cause they couldnt stand all the pins....later on its fine....but for your first cycle?...i think not..

bench

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner