over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First cycle! Check it out

Ive had good results on 40-60mg ed usually stop seeing good results after 6wks i have ran for 10wks and blood test came back fine but everyone is different

what ?? you run tbol for 10 wk @ 40-60 mg and then blood test came back fine ? What do you mean by fine and When did you get your blood work tested ? 2 years after you finished the cycle ? lol

i wouldnt go with prop EOD for a 1st cycle unless you have someone else pinning for you...i have seen a lot of guys quit there first cycle early cause they couldnt stand all the pins....later on its fine....but for your first cycle?...i think not..

bench

X2 prop might not be a good idea for a virgin

amazing strength and vascularity and well everything.

How amazing? amazing like tren or amazing like creatine?

I have never heard of amazing strength on tbol i ran legit tbol and all i felt was minor strength, yes great pumps and yes vascularity But anavar is well known for strength.

Scoot- take my advice-

your cycle is a work of art truly..... For what its worth ditch your plans or anyone elses......

here a decent outline

Test P eod 75mg - 6 weeks
Tbol 60mg 6 weeks

If your hell bent on going longer than u oughta get some Test E or C.
why the hell you'd wanna pin ED- EOD for 10 weeks is beyond me, that could be real painful and since its your first time im guessing then you dont wanna get familiarized that quick with 35-70 pins which from some UGL could be real painful, bunk, not sterile...

The guys on here saying go with 30-40mg. Why? You dont know how accurate the doses are... alot of underdosed stuff out there, 60mg of tbol cant hurt. maybe all your getting is 40 anyway, think of it that way.
If you use 40 and u are happy then next time try 30 maybe u dont need much, maybe the gear is great. but im skeptical..

If u got the money ditch the UGL and go for some raw tbol i think is round 9 beans a g test p is like 2.5 beans... u can really save and home brew the two yourself, hell maybe u r feeling friendly and can ship me some too for my advice :)

I'm sure that there are many who have to use that and much higher dosages in order to help achieve the desired affect. That being said, I wish I had learned early in my experience with this stuff that it is better to use the lowest possible amount of any product that will still allow you to do what you want to and meet your goals. I say this for a couple reasons: most importantly, your body isn't use to having ANY foreign substance in it to supplement your gains and imo it is both health conscience and financially responsible to make sure you don't 'overdo it' so to speak. I believe that with this being your first time on a cycle of any kind that you will be pleasantly suprised with the great results you will see at 30-40mg, and I don't think you would see a dramatic difference even if you did run it at a higher dose. Simply said, your body will respond just as well to the lower dose as it would the higher one, while putting less stress on your liver and saving u some money in the process. Once you have done several cycles w the the same product then naturally you will have to increase the amount you take in order to achieve the same results. Does any of this make sense bro?

u must not understand- we arent dealing with human grade tbol,(obv there isnt any) whos to say him running 10mg tbols 4 times a day is really yielding 40mg's!?!?!?!
IMO and i think this is more logical, RUN more. theres no evidence saying 60mg is going to kill your liver. its not superdrol and its not methyl tren, he'll be fine!

IDK anything about genshi labs but i wouldnt trust any lab, id put a little trust in a raws powder supplier and then trust my math skills with making caps of tbol and i would start at 30 mgs then, but ONLY then....
Your message is good and responsibility with finances and health is important but theres a bigger picture - buying through the internet is a GAMBLE

How amazing? amazing like tren or amazing like creatine?

I have never heard of amazing strength on tbol i ran legit tbol and all i felt was minor strength, yes great pumps and yes vascularity But anavar is well known for strength.

Scoot- take my advice-

your cycle is a work of art truly..... For what its worth ditch your plans or anyone elses......

here a decent outline

Test P eod 75mg - 6 weeks
Tbol 60mg 6 weeks

If your hell bent on going longer than u oughta get some Test E or C.
why the hell you'd wanna pin ED- EOD for 10 weeks is beyond me, that could be real painful and since its your first time im guessing then you dont wanna get familiarized that quick with 35-70 pins which from some UGL could be real painful, bunk, not sterile...

The guys on here saying go with 30-40mg. Why? You dont know how accurate the doses are... alot of underdosed stuff out there, 60mg of tbol cant hurt. maybe all your getting is 40 anyway, think of it that way.
If you use 40 and u are happy then next time try 30 maybe u dont need much, maybe the gear is great. but im skeptical..

If u got the money ditch the UGL and go for some raw tbol i think is round 9 beans a g test p is like 2.5 beans... u can really save and home brew the two yourself, hell maybe u r feeling friendly and can ship me some too for my advice :)

I do have the money, where can you get "raw" human grade prop/tbol

FilthyMick I agree with you bro, test p and tbol is not a bad cycle but it isn't the best for a first timer

Last edited:
u must not understand- we arent dealing with human grade tbol,(obv there isnt any) whos to say him running 10mg tbols 4 times a day is really yielding 40mg's!?!?!?!
IMO and i think this is more logical, RUN more. theres no evidence saying 60mg is going to kill your liver. its not superdrol and its not methyl tren, he'll be fine!

IDK anything about genshi labs but i wouldnt trust any lab, id put a little trust in a raws powder supplier and then trust my math skills with making caps of tbol and i would start at 30 mgs then, but ONLY then....
Your message is good and responsibility with finances and health is important but theres a bigger picture - buying through the internet is a GAMBLE

I see your point. I guess I was assuming he had a source who was selling accurately dosed gear like I do-which I will add, it took some time to find a trustworthy source to deal with.

While its not the harshest on your liver that's out there, its not like taking sugar pills either. I still think that the minimum dose that has the desired effect on an individual is the way to go, but that's the great thing about these boards-you get to see tons of opinions & points of views and then choose the one that best fits with you own ideas!

I see your point. I guess I was assuming he had a source who was selling accurately dosed gear like I do-which I will add, it took some time to find a trustworthy source to deal with.

While its not the harshest on your liver that's out there, its not like taking sugar pills either. I still think that the minimum dose that has the desired effect on an individual is the way to go, but that's the great thing about these boards-you get to see tons of opinions & points of views and then choose the one that best fits with you own ideas!

Just wrote out a reply and my comp froze and I lost everything. Just wrote filthymick gave some good advice and some stupid advice. On that logic I should just do a gram of test and high dosed oral next cycle. Sure online ordering is a gamble but doesn't mean you use that stupid method when taking gear... expecially for a 1st timer. I have seen lots of UG lab reports showing overdosed gear too.

Anyway good advice with the long estered test. Doesn't matter if you think you don't mind needles. Pinning eod for weeks soon becomes annoying.

Test at 8-12 weeks at 400-500mg is ideal. If you go with test p I would keep the cycle 8-10 weeks. Kickstart of tbol starting at 30mg for 1 week and then 40mg if needed. Sure after a few weeks if nothing is happening up to 60mg if you want. Tbol is liver toxic so don't think you will be fine doing it for long periods... far from it. By the way the 1st time I done dbol I used 20mg for 4 weeks and put on 20 pounds. And please don't think I take low doses. But why take lots when you can get the results with less.

Lastly you don't think tbol is good for strength. That is confusing. Sure it's no adrol but defo good if your trying to keep the weight on the bar rising each week.

im going to run some tbol by summer time, latest july.. what i will do is make 20mg caps Tbol, i will put forth trust in my source, raw is raw, so dosages will be accurate, but hopefully not cut with dbol :(.. i figure ill start with 40mg for the first week get a feel for it then add in test 250mg wk... so, 20 mg plus test the second week then ride it out same dosages from there into the 4th week. see how i respond.. if im getting stronger and good pumps ill jump down to 20 see how that pans out for the next 2 weeks...
I believe the least gear possible attempt before jumping into anything large, i know my body and on 500mg test c only before i wasnt a blimp but lost everything i had so definitely alot of water retention and was using aromasin 12.5 ed.. this time id like to try half the dose and a mild oral, that way i can stay tore up, eat 1.5 grams protein per lb - i weigh 220, and gain a bit of nice lbm and some more lasting strength increase...
Certainly if this was my first time then id try 250test, 140mg t-bol for 4 weeks, if u dont notice a whole lot bump the tbol to 280mg/wk..

Hell many TEENS are popping designers for the first cycle like Sdrol, that sure shouldnt be anyones first cycle so i dont see how Tbol being so mild and Test being mild medium depending on dose could be bad. Tbol is the man version of Hdrol throw in tiny bit of test to keep the boys in gear and get big safely ) GL

WK 1-10(12) Prop 100mg EOD
WK 1-8 Tbol 60mg ED

Pct - Nolva 40//20/20/20
Tore 120/60/60/60

Will be making my order from EK ( Genshi labs )

Very excited to start this cycle! I should have my gear in about 2 weeks, I will be keeping a log on this as well!

Sounds good to me.
I dont see anything wrong with running tbol for 8 weeks. Most info about this drug comes from people who ran it year long.
If it were me I would go with test e or test c just to keep pinning down.
Some people have bad reactions to test p. It can hurt and swell up. And you cant sit down bcause you have giant lumps in your ass.
If you have never done it then you wont know how you will react.

EK are some of the best in the business. Good products and good service.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131