over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First cycle, confronted my DR

is a waste of time. That's more like hrt than a cycle. You will see zero results.

totally disagree! hrt is more like 100 mg ew sometimes 100mg every 2 weeks. he wont be Mr o next year but deff could make some very nice gains

is a waste of time. That's more like hrt than a cycle. You will see zero results.

I am sorry but you are simply wrong. My first cycle I ever did was only 200mg of cyp a week for 8 weeks and I put on 18lbs. If you have never touched steroids before you can see dramatic results for you first cycle from a low dose. If anything I would say don't even start with testosterone rather start with something milder like Deca or EQ for the first cycle then use test for the 2nd cycle. The body has a remarkable ability to adapt so if you start off taking more then you need the first time then the next time you will actually need that much or more to respond.

I am sorry but you are simply wrong. My first cycle I ever did was only 200mg of cyp a week for 8 weeks and I put on 18lbs. If you have never touched steroids before you can see dramatic results for you first cycle from a low dose. If anything I would say don't even start with testosterone rather start with something milder like Deca or EQ for the first cycle then use test for the 2nd cycle. The body has a remarkable ability to adapt so if you start off taking more then you need the first time then the next time you will actually need that much or more to respond.

bro i was sooo "with you" up until you said deca instead of test!! no no no no!!!

IMO your 1st cycle was absolutely PERFECT! (assuming diet, PCT, ect)

If I could do it all over again... I would use HCG throughout entire cycle(500iu the day before test inj.). I would still use the same dose as I did, 500mg. I wouldnt put a limit on length. I never experienced the same growth. I would stop the cycle when the gains stopped, be it 2 weeks or 20. I would research PCT until my eyes bled. IMHO.

Last edited:
totally disagree! hrt is more like 100 mg ew sometimes 100mg every 2 weeks. he wont be Mr o next year but deff could make some very nice gains

Yes. Honestly, I just want to take it slow, and play it safe my first time around. Thanks for all the responses guys, I'll still go ahead with my cycle, but I'll just be careful about it.

i would'nt bank on that brother,health care just ain't the same no more,but ya never know whats in the cards!

I know. Ive been wating now for 2 years for stem cell research on the heart to start here in my area. All of the funds for research dried up and they had to stop.

People do not die from using steroids

Watch this "Real Sports" vid about steroids. Email it to your DR. Ask him to show you the bodies. There are not any.

Anavar is given to aids patients to increase appetite boost the immune system and prevent muscle wasting.

Look at the YouTube vids about steroids. There are thousands. You will not find one that says steroids will kill you or that you will die younger from steroid use. Notice I said ". . . steroid use." I did not say anything about abuse.

**broken link removed**

Originally Posted by Mr. MMA
is a waste of time. That's more like hrt than a cycle. You will see zero results

I disagree, you will get some results but you are not going to look like ronnie coleman

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131