over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

first cycle feedback

tlong

Newbies
hey guys, i'm jumping on my first cycle. i want some feedback, but here's some background first. natural competitive bodybuilder >3 years. I got my base down well, and i'm confident i have the genetics to be a strong competitor. I have my training and diet down already, just the gear was missing. now:
first run ( i know it's heavy, i know someone will say "run just test to see how you react", but if i'm going to not be natural...i'm going to NOT BE NATURAL)
enough of that.

sust- 750ml/ week for 12 weeks
deca- 600ml/ week for 10 weeks
extemestane- 25ml EOD or maybe everyday.

-feedback/ suggestion please

Just my thoughts, but if you're "not going to be natural" then 12 weeks is a joke of a cycle, especially with deca and Sus. I'd do some form of test and anabolic for somewhere between 20 and 100 weeks.

whoa, 20-100? i figured i'd be able to prolong it if i wanted but to about 15-20.

Call me crazy but thats a little extreme for a first timer. I always recommend test only cycle like 500mg a week for 10-12 weeks and see how you respond. 20-100 weeks is crazy for a first timer, bad info if you ask me and def not safe.

i thought it was a little much also. my reasoning for not doing test alone is that i'm doing it for competition. it's not like i can go back and say "never mind i'll stay natural".

I did 20 my first time and broke all the plateaus that I was stuck at naturally. My thoughts are with a long ester you are just going to be hitting your grove of gaining strength and muscle in weeks 8-12, I would want to ride that atleast 4 more weeks. So I guess atleast 16 weeks.

The reason I said up to 100 is because many guys on here that compete just don't come off. I guess better advice would be 16-20 weeks with a long ester, but if you are serious about competing then don't plan to come off. The alternative would be to use short esters for 8-10 weeks.

If you provide stats and a pic you'll get better feedback.

How bout a lower dose mAybe half of each. Ur first cycle u will blow up! It wont take much. If you have properly dosed gear you won't need as much as you listed. I've been able to make gains on less for years with other tweaks in nutrition!

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Your cycle is fine man. It's a moderate cycle but if you have some mass already then you're fine. I may start with slightly lower test only to make sure you don't get any prolactin issues but that's it. I would also recommend 16-20 weeks as well and then cruise after that. That whole if you run 1.3 grams now then what will you have to run later is bullshit. As long as your mass doesn't exceed what 1.3 grams can make you grow (which is a lot of mass) you can run that multiple times and assuming your diet and training is good you will grow every time (which I assume you have those points covered). I would just make sure you get bloods after 6-8 weeks so you know where you are with estrogen/e2/prolactin so you know for future reference if you need an AI ed, eod, e3d, or if at all. Pin, grow, and enjoy.

Side note-I personally don't like multi-ester test. I like just test e or c but that's your call.

Personally I would never recommend to anyone to use in excess of a gram per week for their first cycle. I second the recommendation of 500 mg test only for 16 weeks. This amount of test is approximately 4X your natural level and plenty for a first cycle. You will be very surprised at what this will do for you and you can gauge your response from there.

Length of cycle is fine. 500 mg test/400 mg deca will do the trick. I would run both at twelve weeks. Aint nothing like your first ... once you open pandoras box, you will never go back. Keep you eye on diet and blood pressure. At the dosages your talking about BP shouldn't be a problem, however it is important.

wow this is great feedback. this is from my last natty show about a week out. i was about 190 here.
Whats the reasoning for choosing one ester as opposed to multiple? and someone mentioned running both for 12 weeks? wouldn't i need test for about 2 weeks longer than deca? being it completely nulls natural test prod?
any suggestions on where i could get bloods done? id prefer not to go to my family practitioner

Attachments

• Photo on 3-20-13 at 3.36 PM #2.jpg
    Photo on 3-20-13 at 3.36 PM #2.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 180
  • Photo on 3-20-13 at 3.36 PM #3.jpg
    Photo on 3-20-13 at 3.36 PM #3.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 170
okay. i think i may go along with lowering doses. perhaps sust at 500mg a week, and maybe 300mg deca a week??
I know deca will take a while so i like the idea of a longer run. I guess i'm just too excited :D:D

i thought it was a little much also. my reasoning for not doing test alone is that i'm doing it for competition. it's not like i can go back and say "never mind i'll stay natural".

The reason for doing lower dose cycles isnt for competition or non competition...the reason is once you do a high dose cycle, you have to add even more to it to get results the next time.

You WILL get results on a low dose cycle. Next time add an oral. the following one after that, add a second compound. you gain 30 lbs of muscle on test only, next time you gain an additional 20-30lbs on test and an oral.
if you start out with two compounds and an oral... you have to add even more to it to get anything the next time. get what you can out of as little as you can for as long as you can. this isnt a fast race, you wont win with 2500grams of AAS next year.

okay. i think i may go along with lowering doses. perhaps sust at 500mg a week, and maybe 300mg deca a week??
I know deca will take a while so i like the idea of a longer run. I guess i'm just too excited :D:D

its ok to be excited. stay with one compound first go round.

if you gain 30lbs on one low dose cycle of AAS and your competitor gains 30lbs on test, deca and dbol... next time, you get to gain 30lbs on text and dbol, he has to add tren to compete with you.
the following round, you use test, deca, dbol and he has to add var, dbol, test, eq, tren, deca, ..... do you see what i'm saying? pace yourself. slow and steady wins the race and just may save your kidney and liver. :headbang:

bro, , you look great. if you plan on staying in the competition game now while using aas remember you cant get back your first cycle. if you are serious about competing this will be a huge step. im sure some of us here wish we could go back and do our first cycle differently.

Bobby, in what ways? that's what i'm trying to avoid. i'm young and i got a long ways to go, but i LOVE this journey so far
gimme all the tips you guys have

Guys get real.....i dont recommend him taking a 19nor on his first cycle, then you will have to take prami or caber for prolactin regulation. Way too much for a first timer, i say do 500 test for ten or 12 weeks nnd bumpstart it with dbol or anadrol...

Well, competitors don't come off, so that's how I'd play it:

Months 1-4 - 500mg test
Months 5-8 - 500mg test/400mg deca
Months 9-12 - 500mg test/400mg deca/30mg dbol/day (1 month on, 1 month off)
Months 13-16 - 500mg test/400mg deca/50mg drol/day (1 month on, 1 month off)
Months 17-20 - 500mg test/800mg EQ/30mg dbol/day (1 month on, 1 month off)
Months 21-24 - 500mg test/800mg EQ/50mg drol/day (1 month on, 1 month off)

By the end of 2 years, you'll understand what each of these basic compounds does to your body and have built a solid base.

Do bloods at least in the middle of each phase so you'll understand what's happening in your body and which anti-e's and doses keep your estrogen under control.

By then, you'll know more about HGH, insulin, trenbolone and more advanced protocols.

Always protect your liver, always check your blood pressure, always keep your abs.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear