over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First Cycle, hair loss.

Dk716

Newbies
I know this is a VERY broad question and varies upon user.

But how much hair loss can i expect to lose running 500mg of test e for 10 weeks.

to help narrow it down, my dad and his brother both are startin to loss hair, dads 38 and his brother is like 27 or something haha.

i heard you determine the chromosome from your mothers side, but there are no guys on my moms side besides her dad haha. and he seems to still have a pretty legit hairline though,.

Personally....

I didn't notice any hair loss on test. Sorry i couldn't be of more help.

Usage only serves to accelerate a pre-existing genetic dispostion to lose hair. So if you're pre-disposed to lose hair, i.e. bald father, then you will lose hair quicker if you use. But your question is impossible to answer. how much hair? 1.5 strands per cc a week? Does'nt translate bro. Roid usage does not CAUSE hair loss, it accelerates the process for those who will go bald anyways. Otherwise, every competitor in the IFBB would be bald.

Usage only serves to accelerate a pre-existing genetic dispostion to lose hair. So if you're pre-disposed to lose hair, i.e. bald father, then you will lose hair quicker if you use. But your question is impossible to answer. how much hair? 1.5 strands per cc a week? Does'nt translate bro. Roid usage does not CAUSE hair loss, it accelerates the process for those who will go bald anyways. Otherwise, every competitor in the IFBB would be bald.

Great Post Bro!

if ur moms dad is bald, u will b too!

I am prone to hairloss, but running 250mgs, I have experience 0 hair loss as far as I can tell, I didnt even get the infamous itchy scalp, yet Ive seen great results. Food for thought...

both my parants and mymoms dad have a head full of hair. I am experiencing male pattern baldness.. (it sucks and is a major blow to the ego) but i seen my doc and he said i could get perscribed procar but it will only slow the process down. He also said it does not just go by parants and grand parants. It can go back generations.

idk he said try rogain.. but i only did a cycle of Var and Havoc. It seems as though im losing a lot more hair now and i've been off for a month. I might be just paranoid but idk.. it deffinitly sucks

if ur moms dad is bald, u will b too!

I know this is a VERY broad question and varies upon user.

But how much hair loss can i expect to lose running 500mg of test e for 10 weeks.

to help narrow it down, my dad and his brother both are startin to loss hair, dads 38 and his brother is like 27 or something haha.

i heard you determine the chromosome from your mothers side, but there are no guys on my moms side besides her dad haha. and he seems to still have a pretty legit hairline though,.

Your dad is 38 years old and youre considering doing your first cycle? You must be barely 18 yrs old.

I'm curious about this myself. I would greatly appreciate it if you would count your hair before and after this cycle and post the results.

hair loss

you will probably loose hair regardless you use gear or not

I'm prone to hair loss . Been thinning for years. Nothing so far has speed this up. Proscar did slow it down when i took it. But fu** it if it goes it goes.:)

And....

There is always the Hair Club for Men, and Bosley! Hehe, but on a more serious note... if anyone has ever heard of Procerin? I have a buddy who uses it...note, he has never touched AAS, and does not lift at all. However, at 26 he had a pretty nice batch of thinning hair. He has been on a regimen of , Rogaine, Procerin, and shampoo's called Nioxin. NoProscar, Propecia, or implants...his hair looks really good, with all of his confidence back. No more hats for Aarron! If I can snag some pics, of then and now I will post them. www.procerin.com

YES SIR

How true, but if it helps you any, my own usage has shown me that I need to stay away from tren and d-bol, other than that no problem from using test and deca / eq, and my YOUNGER brother who has never touched aas has less hair than me and his hairline is receding more than mine. BTW I am late 40's and have been cycling for about 12 years.

Your dad is 38 years old and youre considering doing your first cycle? You must be barely 18 yrs old.

i was thinking the same you must be very young i'd lay off the juice & just go hard & heavy focus on diet/training/rest you will be suprised how far it will take you save that first cycle till your mid 20's the first is always the best just my 00.2

hair less depends greatly on genetic pre-disposition.

of course mega-doses will accelerate it, and certain compounds are worse than others

i think tren has got to be one of the worst for causing hair loss

tren, winstrol, masteron are your big 3 hair killers

you really cant tell if you are going to lose hair just by looking at your family members.

gear may speed up the process of male pattern baldness if you are prone to it, but i dont beleive that gear will ONLY make you lose hair if you would lose it anyways... basically i think there are people out there who lose hair from tren/winny/masteron etc who otherwise would have a healthy scalp/hair if they didnt use gear.

tren and winny are killers for the hair so avoid those.

test plus proscar and you should be fine for the most part. avoid the heavy dht compounds.

Really youll never know till you try. there are guys out there who grow thicker hair on gear and guys who lose hair looking at a bottle of test. Deca of all things killed my hair, so that goes to show ya its all individual chemistry

if youre prone to it you will lose on just 500 test e. i did on my first cycle

try finasteride

I just ordered a 3 month supply of Procerin off of ebay including tabs and topical ointment for $86.95 after tax and free shipping. Not bad. Hope it lives up to the hype.

BTW, I believe it was deca that first hit my hairline, though it could've been the winny. Does deca cause hairloss through a different mechanism?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws