over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First cycle in 8 years..opinions

ThatSickRip

Registered
Going to start preparing for my first cycle in 8 years and was looking for some opinions. Just a little background: 36, been training for almost 20 years, with it being intermittent the last 4 with work and life demands, and last competition was in 2005. I have run and used all the basics: test, tren, dbol, deca, winny. Diet, training and ancillaries are covered.

I was looking to start "fresh" and go back to the basic 300mg test/wk for 8-10, with standard PCT protocol. I would imagine my receptors, so to speak, are in good shape due to the hiatus, so I should be good to go starting back like it was my first cycle again?

i would imagine that after such a long break, you will be able to grow quite easily from low doses yes.

having said that, I don't think cycling is a good strategy.

but to each their own. your plan looks fine

i would imagine that after such a long break, you will be able to grow quite easily from low doses yes.

having said that, I don't think cycling is a good strategy.

but to each their own. your plan looks fine

Why isnt cycling a good strategy? So are you saying to do more of a blast and cruise approach, or not to get back on?

Why isnt cycling a good strategy? So are you saying to do more of a blast and cruise approach, or not to get back on?

I would do blast and cruise. cycling I think is a bad idea because you do these hormones for 8-10 weeks, then stop, leaving your body in a 'what-the-fuck-is-happening'-type phase (real scientific terms here, I know). I personally became an emotional wreck, covered in acne, etc... when I tried coming off.

and the older you get, the lower your natural test production becomes, generally speaking. sooo.... it's almost as if you "might as well" stay on forever

I would do blast and cruise. cycling I think is a bad idea because you do these hormones for 8-10 weeks, then stop, leaving your body in a 'what-the-fuck-is-happening'-type phase (real scientific terms here, I know). I personally became an emotional wreck, covered in acne, etc... when I tried coming off.

and the older you get, the lower your natural test production becomes, generally speaking. sooo.... it's almost as if you "might as well" stay on forever

Gotcha. And thank you for using scientific terms I can actually understand lol

i agree 100% blast and cruise keep sane doses thats the key to longevity in this sport!

yeah just go with testosterone, since its been 8 years, you should grow easy with test only, well i guess anyone can grow on test only, but low dose should work fine for you

Last edited:
I was in similar shoes to you last year. I did a cycle of test only and pct. I decided this is most likely my last cycle. I am content being natural. The stress of being "on" is no longer for me. If I didn't have to work I would consider cycling or using again but with my current job and lifestyle I would rather stay natural. Honestly, I'm glad I did my last cycle to help me realize this.

If you are going to run a cycle, keep it simple. The older I get the simpler it seems and gains keep coming.

Bro,
Seriously just blast yourself. Your receptors are fresh. for 6 weeks go fucking hard. I don't know what you want to do. Id prob do test deca dbols. Shoot your weight up as much as you can. Then maybe either pct after 6 weeks. or cruise for a sec and let your body adjust.

You do not need to continue high doses to maintain those new gains. That's why its a good idea to flood that shit into your body while your fresh as a muthafucka.

That's just me.

maybe
750-1000 test
600 deca
50mg dbol ed

Bro,
Seriously just blast yourself. Your receptors are fresh. for 6 weeks go fucking hard. I don't know what you want to do. Id prob do test deca dbols. Shoot your weight up as much as you can. Then maybe either pct after 6 weeks. or cruise for a sec and let your body adjust.

You do not need to continue high doses to maintain those new gains. That's why its a good idea to flood that shit into your body while your fresh as a muthafucka.

That's just me.

maybe
750-1000 test
600 deca
50mg dbol ed

by this, cito means that the number of androgen receptors in your system has greatly reduced in the absence of AAS. therefore, a much smaller dose of AAS will be required in order to fill said receptors and stimulate maximum growth.

Bro,

That's just me.

maybe
750-1000 test
600 deca
50mg dbol ed

Interesting. Years ago, the closest I came to those doses was test @ 750, but that was leading to a competition. Except for that, I never ran anything as high as you listed.

You wont need to continually run those dosages. But since you were off so long. Why not take advantage? They always say the first cycle is the best cycle.

This is the closets you are going to get. Like I said 6 weeks should be agood time frame.

Anything longer is over kill

You wont need to continually run those dosages. But since you were off so long. Why not take advantage? They always say the first cycle is the best cycle.

This is the closets you are going to get. Like I said 6 weeks should be agood time frame.

Anything longer is over kill

Copy that. So with it being 6 weeks, maybe I should go with Prop first instead of Test E, which is what I was originally planning. Thoughts?

Copy that. So with it being 6 weeks, maybe I should go with Prop first instead of Test E, which is what I was originally planning. Thoughts?

I do not believe in the whole "it takes x amount of weeks to build up in your system". After years of doing this. All my weight gains usually come with in the first 2-3 weeks.

Ive never seen in my life around week 7 or 8 the juice magically kicking in and all of a sudden blowing up.

You will make your gains within the first 2-3 weeks then hold it for 3 more and you can decide what you want to do then. Whether it be PCT, or cruise.

I wouldn't use prop

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members