over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First Cycle is over - quick log for newbies interested

Mota, it's called constuctive critisism. if you're gonna post a thread about your first cycle then you're going to get a lot of that. what you need to do is listen to what these guys are saying and ask constructive questions such as, "what could i do better next time?", or "how should i change my lifting and diet now that i'm off to help keep my gains?"
all you're doing is getting your panties in a bundle becuase you posted this thread thinking people would tell you good job and leave it at that, instead people were honest with you to TRY TO HELP YOU. like i said, it's constructive critisism, this is how you learn.

I would LOVE some constructive critics to help me out! Thats why this damn thread exists, I didn't create it to get a pat on the back.

I asked for any advice for next time around.. None came.
I asked two fairly simple questions... Nobody replied.
Fuck... Nobody can even tell me what exactly I did wrong this time that gets me nothing but shit. I just get shit on because I was too small going into it and therefor not worthy. It doesn't matter that I ran a very educated and sane cycle. Or that I do have a plan for workouts. Or that I do have a good idea where my Macros are and what works for my body.

I am still actively improving every aspect of my training... I recently order some B-12 from Syntech to help increase my appetite for next time around. I just placed a order a TrueProtein.com instead of sticking with the mainstream sugar stuffed crap I have been taking. My workout plans are constantly evolving.

A huge portion of my time and energy has gone into learning everything I can about transforming my body and making it happen in the last year. I would appreciate more constructive advice and less additute. I get treated like I'm that guy a the gym who hasn't been in 6 months but is running a tren only cycle for this first cycle so he's working out 6 times a week while he is on.

Fuck man, I don't know whats wrong with the elitist attitude most of you have. Its my money and money isn't a issue so don't worry about my bank balance thanks.
Way to misunderstand one line I typed and ignore everything else I typed. My diet has become more and more bodybuilding orientated progressively over the last year. I continue to improve what I eat and I continue to eat more of it. I'm not some idiot who is going to get the results he wants and quit all the lifestyle changes that got me the results.

I wish bodybuilding boards had more people who would just give a guy a decent response and maybe start some some discussion over a difference of opinion. Almost nobody around here gives me any constructive advice, I read lots of interesting options discussed in threads by those who are deemed worthy but since I'm not worthy all I get is shit replies from mostly douche bags...

Daddy mac, go fuck yourself!
i have to agree with mota i did not read that much advice on this tread every one gave there opinions some good some that sounded bad but were also good every one makes mistakes and learn from them but mota your on one of the best forums there is. These guys are not smashing on you it just sounds like it but they took there time to read your thread and replied to it so just keep posting your cycle on how its doing and then im sure youll tell us if it was good what you should of done different .....but under stand these guys do no more then some of us shit way more then me and you have to hear all the good shit and all the bad shit and then make your decision but all the name calling and cus words need to stop bro your better than that every one is reading this keep it up and good luck

Fuck man, I don't know whats wrong with the elitist attitude most of you have. Its my money and money isn't a issue so don't worry about my bank balance thanks.
Way to misunderstand one line I typed and ignore everything else I typed. My diet has become more and more bodybuilding orientated progressively over the last year. I continue to improve what I eat and I continue to eat more of it. I'm not some idiot who is going to get the results he wants and quit all the lifestyle changes that got me the results.

I wish bodybuilding boards had more people who would just give a guy a decent response and maybe start some some discussion over a difference of opinion. Almost nobody around here gives me any constructive advice, I read lots of interesting options discussed in threads by those who are deemed worthy but since I'm not worthy all I get is shit replies from mostly douche bags...

Daddy mac, go fuck yourself!

if you want someone to kiss your little tiny ass then you're in the wrong place. it seems you need to get your life intact before you cycle.

its clear your doing AAS for all of the wrong reasons...

Now go cry like a little sissy because I dont agree with you. Immature fucking kid.

I would LOVE some constructive critics to help me out! Thats why this damn thread exists, I didn't create it to get a pat on the back.

I asked for any advice for next time around.. None came.
I asked two fairly simple questions... Nobody replied.
Fuck... Nobody can even tell me what exactly I did wrong this time that gets me nothing but shit. I just get shit on because I was too small going into it and therefor not worthy. It doesn't matter that I ran a very educated and sane cycle. Or that I do have a plan for workouts. Or that I do have a good idea where my Macros are and what works for my body.

I am still actively improving every aspect of my training... I recently order some B-12 from Syntech to help increase my appetite for next time around. I just placed a order a TrueProtein.com instead of sticking with the mainstream sugar stuffed crap I have been taking. My workout plans are constantly evolving.

A huge portion of my time and energy has gone into learning everything I can about transforming my body and making it happen in the last year. I would appreciate more constructive advice and less additute. I get treated like I'm that guy a the gym who hasn't been in 6 months but is running a tren only cycle for this first cycle so he's working out 6 times a week while he is on.

you used AAS when you had no right / reason to. you coulda spent that money to hire someone like phil or shelby and I GURANTEE you'd have better results that would last....

Now are you going to cry about this too??

if you want someone to kiss your little tiny ass then you're in the wrong place. it seems you need to get your life intact before you cycle.

its clear your doing AAS for all of the wrong reasons...

Now go cry like a little sissy because I dont agree with you. Immature fucking kid.

Thanks asshat, another post full of helpful constructive criticism...

Please don't post in any of my threads again.

Thanks asshat, another post full of helpful constructive criticism...

Please don't post in any of my threads again.

that's fine I wont, But I SUGGEST you look into hiring Phil or Shelby.

Shelby I honestly might look into hiring at one point, the work he does with his clients amazes me. Once I get to the size I would like if I have troubles leaning out and getting a solid 6 pack he will be getting some of my business. Phil is a dick, I don't care how good he is, I wouldn't pay him to take out my trash.

And thank you, that advice might be the first constructive thing you have added to this thread.

BIG BUMP!!!!!!!!!!! To everything doucherrob;) and Daddy Mac said.

Dude you don't have the slightest clue what you are doing. I started out 6'3" 170 lbs. The coach said I was too skinny for football. So I played basketball, guard. My nickname was daddy long legs. I hated it. So I started lifting. First thing I did was hire a b.b. for a personal trainer. 4 years later I weighed 300lbs. "Naturally". Then I cut down to 230lbs@7% bf. Once again "naturally". Then after a few years of trying to gain lean mass "naturally" I hit a wall at about 260-270lbs around 15-17% bf. Now I cycle because I have obviously completely tapped out my natural reserves and it is the only way to grow.

Do yourself a favor and listen to these dudes man. They are obviously more experienced than you, right?

Mota... I respect your honesty in ur first post.. And you laid out a decent game plan for you first cylce... Most don't plan anything... Here are some recommendations..

PCT: you ran long esters of test.. which take at least two weeks to dissipate out of your system... so you said that it has been 3 weeks since last pin... That means you are only 1 week into your PCT.. which one would expect... not a significant weight loss... Remember.. you stopped pinning 3 weeks ago... but the test was still in your system for an additional 2 weeks.. So you would continue to see good strength and minimal losses... So you are just out of the gates... So to speak.. PCT should be a slow process of working your body back to normal.... PCT should be anywhere from 4 weeks to 6 months.. depending upon shutdown... So be aware of weight loss and strength decreases... Minimize this with proper nutrition.. Seems like u are still eating a surplus of calories.. which is good.. Proper sleep.. and smart training.. Do not overstress your CNS...

you used AAS when you had no right / reason to. you coulda spent that money to hire someone like phil or shelby and I GURANTEE you'd have better results that would last....

Now are you going to cry about this too??

HAHA, YOU CRAZY FUCKER!!! How the hell are you? tell Christie I said whats up.

Bro, Drob, BigJuicy, my boy Daddy Mac, BigGunz are all right...

Read this....**broken link removed**

This is the advice the members of this board should be giving to newbs like yourself. This is why I never post here. About of people that give terrible fucking advice. I mean really?? Im not trying to hate, Im glad you feel more self confident and have some weight on your body now but there shouldnt be anyone tellign you what a great job you have done because you haven;t done it for long enough. Ol boy was right, EASY COME AND EASY GO MY FRIEND.
Lets face the facts given to us. Even after a cycle under your belt you are still 6' and 183lbs. And that will definately change within 2-3 months. Point is: you're still skinny as hell for being 6' because of your diet.

We all have fucked up bro and im glad you gained weight and are now TIPPING THE scales at 183. But listen.........

My very 1st cycle I gained 32 lbs. and kept around 14 after PCT because i didnt know what i was doing. If I would had the internet and known about PCT and just on diet.......I would kept alot of those fucking gains bro.

I will never be able to gain 32 lbs ina cycle ever again bro!
Take advantage of this moment. Eat your fucking ass off, train only 3x a week, get good sleep, and stay away from the gear until you can build a better foundation naturally.

Now two things can happen, you can take this criticism as you have the rest and tell em to go fuck myself........or you can listen to what everyone is telling you. Ya should have just listen to Drob bro. He is a very smart bro.:cool:

THE MORAL OF THIS STORY, WHY DONT YOU JUST LISTEN TO WHAT WE ARE ALL SAYING. We have ALL been there and done that.

With that being said, goodluck in the future man. No need to rush into AAS..

Last edited:
Thanks man. Even though you said them same thing I have heard before at least you didn't feel the need to be a prick doing it.

I would like to consider the viewpoint that several of you have before I decided to do a second cycle but nobody has given be any reasons behind why they think these things. Without understanding why you feel I shouldn't have cycled I'm not sure if your correct and know something I don't or if you just make the common mistake of assuming my goals are the same as your goals.

An open question to all (even doucherob and Daddy Mac) is why I shouldn't have done this cycle and why I shouldn't do another cycle.

Replies I will consider not valid:
-You could have made these gains natural and been able to use your first cycle later when its harder to grow.
Why?
For the 4rth and final time I have no intentions of being a body builder. I don't want to be 230+ lbs. A lean 200-210 would be great.
-Money
Why?
Its my money, and I've been lucky enough in my career that the amount of money gear costs isn't an issue.
-Gain will be lost with no reason as to why...
Why?
I don't believe that at 240 lbs you all magically learned that you need to eat and train thru your PCT if you want to keep your gains. Regardless of size I can take the same drugs a 240lb man can, and I can maintain the diet I was growing on same as him. Why does he get to keep his and I will lose mine for sure?

I would love it if somebody could tell me what I need to do to make sure that I don't lose my gains if I'm not doing it. I didn't take this path to waste my time and money, I want results.

I'm not one of those idiots who things that AAS can replace proper diet and training.
But if great diet + good training = growing.
Then great diet + good training + AAS = growing more.
I think the difference between those two speed of growing is more dramatic in people like me who have a hard time putting on mass. Perhaps my natural test levels are on the low side of normal.
I don't believe I have risked my health with the cycle I ran so I fail to see the downside.

This post is not meant to stir anybody up! I just honestly don't understand the reasoning behind the advice that I admittedly have heard a couple times now. :)

Note gentle (and not so gentle!) posters...

not everybody uses AAS to push past their genetic potential. Not everybody wants to be using AAS to maintain size past their genetic potential (guess what you'll need to cycle it on and off if you want to maintain those size gains if you cycle beyond your natural potential). Some of us are using to achieve genetic potential and will be finished with the stuff once size gains are made.

Nobody has the right to tell another person not to use synthetic hormones to achieve his personal goals if that person has researched and made the decision under full rational control. There is no one right way.

Thanks man. Even though you said them same thing I have heard before at least you didn't feel the need to be a prick doing it.

I would like to consider the viewpoint that several of you have before I decided to do a second cycle but nobody has given be any reasons behind why they think these things. Without understanding why you feel I shouldn't have cycled I'm not sure if your correct and know something I don't or if you just make the common mistake of assuming my goals are the same as your goals.

An open question to all (even doucherob and Daddy Mac) is why I shouldn't have done this cycle and why I shouldn't do another cycle.

Replies I will consider not valid:
-You could have made these gains natural and been able to use your first cycle later when its harder to grow.
Why?
For the 4rth and final time I have no intentions of being a body builder. I don't want to be 230+ lbs. A lean 200-210 would be great.
-Money
Why?
Its my money, and I've been lucky enough in my career that the amount of money gear costs isn't an issue.
-Gain will be lost with no reason as to why...
Why?
I don't believe that at 240 lbs you all magically learned that you need to eat and train thru your PCT if you want to keep your gains. Regardless of size I can take the same drugs a 240lb man can, and I can maintain the diet I was growing on same as him. Why does he get to keep his and I will lose mine for sure?

I would love it if somebody could tell me what I need to do to make sure that I don't lose my gains if I'm not doing it. I didn't take this path to waste my time and money, I want results.

I'm not one of those idiots who things that AAS can replace proper diet and training.
But if great diet + good training = growing.
Then great diet + good training + AAS = growing more.
I think the difference between those two speed of growing is more dramatic in people like me who have a hard time putting on mass. Perhaps my natural test levels are on the low side of normal.
I don't believe I have risked my health with the cycle I ran so I fail to see the downside.

This post is not meant to stir anybody up! I just honestly don't understand the reasoning behind the advice that I admittedly have heard a couple times now. :)

If you can gain the weight naturally, there is no need for AAS bro. Just common sense. You are using AAS right now as a crutch because of your diet.

Think about this...why couldn't you gain naturally? DIET. PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

You have to get that diet down for longer than 6 months or whatever you have going. You may be an exception, maybe this was a life changing moment for you and maybe you can stick to your diet and training. If you do, GREAT. But it all starts with diet and consistency. And right now you are lacking both bro. AAS is supposed to be used when you have hit a plateau naturally and cannot make any further gains. At 6', 183 or whatever you are i can assure you that you can gain even another 20-30lbs naturally. Just takes time.

You also may run into problems down the road. You were a skinny kid. You're juicing, making good gains and growing larger and stronger...But you body isnt used to this, its used to being skinny.....BAM! Your in the gym and tear a rotator cuff and you're outta the game for months rehabbing. I have had accidents in the gym, no fun bro. What Im trying to say is you may be trying to gain to much weight for your body type to fast.

There's just so many factors bro!

Its kind of stupid and naive to list things that you wont consider which are all valid points. Just my opinion bro because noone is bashing you. It seems to me like EVERYONE IS TRYING TO HELP YOU.

I dont have all day to type this but if you want some advice PM me or go over to the "other" board. I will explain more.

MOTA! by the way how has your PCT ended up? What week are you out from your last TEST shot? Are you back to making strength gains and size gains? Keeping fat in check? I noticed with my two (oh shit three now! hehe) cycles that I would cut cardio out and diminish volume the first week and a half and just maintain strength gains. It was brutal maintaining even the weight I moved during the last days of my cycles...since there were giant strength gains. Worth the effort though!

Then after about 10 days into my PCT I would get back the mentality to start making strength gains again. This helps keep the size...a little bit of a maintenance 'cruise' immediately post-cycle helps to keep cortisol (stress levels) in check which will preserve mass. Don't beat yourself up if you lose a little bit of strength right in your first week of PCT. It will pop back up again soon hopefully.

I also really like running a milligram of IGF over about 12-15 days starting the second week of PCT. It helps keep strength and even add size during PCT. Its expensive though (80 bucks a milligram!).

AAS is supposed to be used when you have hit a plateau naturally and cannot make any further gains.
There are no 'supposed to's with our hobby, friend. We are mature grown adults making decisions for ourselves. Your genetic potential theory sounds OK...but it commits you to using illegal (if in USA) hormones forever if you want to maintain those gains. Not all of us want to be buying illegal drugs forever bro!!

There are no 'supposed to's with our hobby, friend. We are mature grown adults making decisions for ourselves. Your genetic potential theory sounds OK...but it commits you to using illegal (if in USA) hormones forever if you want to maintain those gains. Not all of us want to be buying illegal drugs forever bro!!

You guys would rather inflate and deflate like a ballon? By all means, go ahead. You're right you are grown men, what the fuck do i know.

And your post is retarded like most I read and you obviosuly dont know what you are talking about. If done correctly, you can use AAS your whole life without the need to ever get on TRT or HRT. But again what do i know, seems like everyone on this board with more than 15 posts knows everything about steroids lol.
Good luck to you BOTH.

Peace

Last edited:
BIG BUMP!!!!!!!!!!! To everything doucherrob;) and Daddy Mac said.

Dude you don't have the slightest clue what you are doing. I started out 6'3" 170 lbs. The coach said I was too skinny for football. So I played basketball, guard. My nickname was daddy long legs. I hated it. So I started lifting. First thing I did was hire a b.b. for a personal trainer. 4 years later I weighed 300lbs. "Naturally". Then I cut down to 230lbs@7% bf. Once again "naturally". Then after a few years of trying to gain lean mass "naturally" I hit a wall at about 260-270lbs around 15-17% bf. Now I cycle because I have obviously completely tapped out my natural reserves and it is the only way to grow.

Do yourself a favor and listen to these dudes man. They are obviously more experienced than you, right?

listen, you can give constructive criticism, but not coming off as a retarded dickhead like Daddy Mac. there is no excuse to just come off on Manos the way he did, he could of just responded without insults and sounding like some guy still living with mom in her basement.

I will tell you why I said you shouldn't have done your 1st cycle-

Because you said yourself you hadn't been consistent with your diet OR training except for under a year-

That is definitely not enough experience ot start juicing, you don't have a clue as to what works for your body or not at this point, how could you if nothing had worked for you so far???

Juice will put on the gains even if you don't have the best diet or training- therefore, you still may have no clue what works for you or not, which leads me to your 2nd cycle:

You just got done with a cycle, now you are ready to jump into another?

Stay clean and keep as much gains as possible form your 1st cycle for at least 6 months.

Find out if you truly do know what works for your body, THEN go ahead and blast out a new cycle.

You will surely get more benefit at that point and could very well get to the 200lb mark and keep it.

My $.02

I will tell you why I said you shouldn't have done your 1st cycle-

Because you said yourself you hadn't been consistent with your diet OR training except for under a year-

That is definitely not enough experience ot start juicing, you don't have a clue as to what works for your body or not at this point, how could you if nothing had worked for you so far???

Juice will put on the gains even if you don't have the best diet or training- therefore, you still may have no clue what works for you or not, which leads me to your 2nd cycle:

You just got done with a cycle, now you are ready to jump into another?

Stay clean and keep as much gains as possible form your 1st cycle for at least 6 months.

Find out if you truly do know what works for your body, THEN go ahead and blast out a new cycle.

You will surely get more benefit at that point and could very well get to the 200lb mark and keep it.

My $.02

This is really good advice. You would be wise to at least try what Nikopapp is saying. It is only six months. If it doesn't work then do it your way. It is better to have tried and failed then never have tried at all bro.:)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131