over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First Cycle is over - quick log for newbies interested

I thought I'd post up my experiences with my first cycle so anybody about to take the plunge can check out my experience.

I am 27. I was not at the recommended body composition prior to experimenting with AAS. I have lived my whole life as a 151lb weakling. At 6' tall I was a skinny kid my whole life. I hadn't ever constantly trained prior to last year. While I saw some gains right away in strength I wasn't gaining weight. My workouts were all over the place, I just went to the gym and did whatever. (way too much focus on arms and chest and abs, neglected back, core and legs.) I did more research and learned about body types and proper training and proper diet. I stated to see some change in my body. I went from 150lbs to 165lbs over the course of a little under a year. At 165-169lbs I hit a wall, no amount of calories was making a difference, I changed to a more consistent workout plan and started tracking everything I did. I used a 3 day split and pushed my self to either increase the reps or the weights on every exercise I did. I was making progress but it was slow. Several guys I work with cycle and had been telling me since the start that I should be using. I did some reading and decided it was worth the risks to me. I bought some gear and away I went. I had been trying every stupid supplement on the market up until this point so I think the cost of my training is about the same overall. I have been using just Protein, Weight Gainer, Black powder pre-workout, Vitamins, and Udo's oil. lol. sounds like a lot when I type it out but I really had tried all the gimmicky expensive shit they sell to suckers like me trying to change from skinny to ripped so that list is way shorter than it was.

My cycle was as follows
Wk 1 -2 250mg Test E
Wk 3 -5 375mg Test E
Wk 6 -11 500mg Test E
Wk 12 375mg Test E

All shot once a week.

To control sides I have been using Aromasin as needed. I don't have a set schedule for it, I just check my face/nips in the morning for puffyness and based on how much extra water I have on me I take between none and 6mg with my breakfast. It has seemed to work out to about 12.5mg every 3 days.

Sides haven't been bad at all. As my test levels were on the way up acne was more of a issue than it had been for me since high school. But no major breakouts of anything. Just had to wash the face more often than usual especially after sweating.
No other sides to report, no moods, no anger, no Gyno.
Sex drive has been high but not crazy as some people had described.

How did I feel? Best I ever have. I feel healthier, stronger, and more energized to be alive than I have in years.

On the the good part, the results.
Today I tip the scales at 183lbs. My arms are bigger and more defined, I have pecs! All my lifts are way up right now (you get funny looks when your squatting 300lbs at my size) Despite having to force down 4500cals a day I really haven't put on any fat.

I'll update this again when I finish my PCT as I know I've experienced all the good parts and not its time for the shitty part. I have clomid and nolva on hand and will be doing a standard PCT.

Would I do it again? What would I change next time? Yea, my experience has been so good that I plan to run another cycle starting in Feb. I intentionally errored on the side of safety this go around. I didn't need to step up my test slowly like I did, but I felt safer doing it that was to see how I reacted so thats what I did and I don't regret it.
Next time I think I am going to start and end with much faster acting ester like test P and use Test E again for the bulk of it. I think the dosing will be 600mg/week. I plan to run SYNTHELAMIN with it as eating has really been a chore. I don't have the appetite for this kind of calorie intake so I'm forcing half my meals down. I know I could have had better gains if I'd been able to eat more.

I'd be happy to answer any questions and any feedback or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks guys, this board has been a great source of information I consider fairly reliable.

Almost scared to answer after all the other post but I am going to give my opinion anyway.

1st of all I want to say this. You made the decision to take AAS. I will not speculate as to whether you should have or not. It is ok to take AAS as HRT to to improve your lifestyle, right? Who is to say you need to max out your genetic potiental first? I do think that lots of guys use it too early and it might damage their potenial long term. However you are 27 and can use it however and whenever you want to in my book. I don't think you asked as to whether or not you should have used it so I will save my opinion on that for another day.

Also, remember everyone is different. I tend to keep almost all of my gains from a cycle - always have. Of course as stated I always keep my training up, keep my diet right and do PCT. (in the past - now on HRT) So, while you really still have stuff in your system and don't know for sure your results yet don't assume you have to lose it all. MOst people lose their drive when they come off, back off training and eat less. Of course they lose weight!

One thing you might consider next time is to pin more often. You mentioned ACNE. Esp when you have higher BF that will be an issue. Pinning more often helps alot of people - myself included keep the estrogen related sides down.

Now, this is opinion based but my two cents: Phil's program might be just what you need at this point. To thicken up if you are a hard gainer he can work wonders. You certainly aren't ready for a hard core cut at your size (IMO) but his program would help you pack on steady size and strenth wihtout more bodyfat.

Phil is not a jerk - he is serious about what he does and doesn't like to waste time. Some of my best teacher/instructors in life have come off as harsh. They have valuable info to share and don't want to waste their time on people that don't really want to listen that are just being argumenative. If you have a serious question that you HAVEN"T ALREADY ASKED and can't find already on the board then he is a great help. he DOES NOT WANT TO ANSWER THE SAME QUESTION over and over.

If you are asking a guru a question he may just simply answer your question without trying to explain the science behind it. Sometimes he has answered my questions with just a YES or NO. I see his results and his clients results and have to simply trust the answer.
If you don't trust him don't ask him questions.

Wow, ok. Sorry. Off the soapbox.

Congrats on the progress! Keep pushing hard!

Mota,

You may not like what some of the people are saying to you, but seriously, you could have addes the weight you gained naturally. Once you gained the weight and had a good base (more than 1 yr), then you could have maybe, maybe considered going too aas. I know that it's nice when people who haven't seen you for a while notice, but people notice that my body has changed, and I'm not using aas, it's all diet and training. I have yrs experience in the gym, but I'm not using now. Your diet obviously wasn't in check if you were 6' 165, so when someone says that, you shouldn't get upset. That's like a 5'5 guy who weighs 310 saying his diet is in check. Keep hitting the weights, put the muscle on natty for a while, get your diet in check, then run another cycle

Unfortonatly I live in Canada and despite what are they tell you in the US our system is a joke. Since I'm not dieing my odds of a doctor spending 5 minutes with me or letting me get blood work done is pretty much nil. Unless major issues come up I'll be on my own since I prefer not to use our health care system unless I really have to.

Your full of shit with that statement i live in Canada and i have no problem asking my doctor for full blood work and getting it done promptly, we are very lucky to have the health care we do. Now that i'm done my rant, it would be in your best interest to hire on a trainer, not the dime a dozen one's you see in the gym, go with one of the guys on this site, Shelby starnes, Alex A, Phil hernon, you will learn alot with these guys. What to eat, when to eat, supplements etc.

you want an appetite not gear. ghrp 6 = Lots of food eaten and a good nights sleep to boot.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear