over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

first cycle -- need some advice

20sam91

Registered
Ok, I have the choice between Cidotestone and test depot (I will probably go with the latter.. 100mg or 250mg amps?). To me the risk isn't worth it so I'm only gonna use pharma grade.. Unless someone tells me otherwise I will be doing 400mg / week for 8 weeks with HCG the day before each test shot... PCT will be standard nolva / clomid although I haven't researched this too much tbh, obviously I will before I take the plunge.

Background info: 20 years old, been training for 5 years, gone from under 140 to around 200 11-12%bf, 6ft tall. Genetics are sh*t by any measure, I'm pretty sure I am not getting considerably bigger now. Grinding for another 3 years with 400g pro a day for 10lbs is just not worth it to me. I am adamant I will not get caught up in any crazy cycles / compounds and want to run gear for no more than 2 8 weekers a year (depends how much I keep etc.. hopefully 1 8 weeker). This sport means a lot to me but I am not putting my health in danger for it

thoughts?

research a little more. 8 weeks isnt really long enough for a long estered cycle. if it were prop then itd be good but since youre going to run enanthate you should run at least 10-12 weeks with pct 2 weeks after last shot.

you wont need hcg but if you want to run it during cycle id say 250-500 iu 2x weekly starting around week 3-12

as for pct - nolva 40/40/20/20, and clomid i usually do - 300mg 1st day, 150mg next 3 days, 100mg/ed a week then 50mg ed next 10 days.

honestly you should wait til your a few years older but im not going to tell you that you cant, its your choice. i did the same thing when i was 20. also since its your first cycle, youd be able to make decent gains of 250mg/week. youd be surprised how much your receptors respond to just a hrt dose your first time around

edit: also consider front loading. if you havent heard of it, look it up

Last edited:
thanks rainbow... I did want to do a short ester but not sure I can get hold of any that easily over here. makes perfect sense I will likely do 12 weeks in that case. I've nothing against lowering the dose, if its realistic for me to grow off 250mg then I'd have no probs going with that

Bump Rainbow. He is dead on. Especially the age.:naughty: It's hard to go back once you cross the line. I watched everybody growing leaps and bounds for 20 years before I crossed the line. And you know what.. I'm still healthy and haven't had any major injuries like many others. Keep your goals realistic. I didn't see a big change until week 6 on my first run. I would stick to one compound to see how your body responds. Good luck.

Bump Rainbow. He is dead on. Especially the age.:naughty: It's hard to go back once you cross the line. I watched everybody growing leaps and bounds for 20 years before I crossed the line. And you know what.. I'm still healthy and haven't had any major injuries like many others. Keep your goals realistic. I didn't see a big change until week 6 on my first run. I would stick to one compound to see how your body responds. Good luck.

yeah usually most people would do test first, then maybe another test cycle, or throw in dbol the 2nd go around. and usually most people will add deca. i personally have never used deca just because i dont want it in my system. 18month detection time? no thanks

I think 20 is fine for a test only cycle. Shit 75% of this board started using gear between 18-22.Sounds like a decent physical base and his dosages are not overboard.

I think 20 is fine for a test only cycle. Shit 75% of this board started using gear between 18-22.Sounds like a decent physical base and his dosages are not overboard.

You mean 21 is not the age where your body magically becomes ready to take AAS?!

first off what kind of training and eating are you doing??

I would HIGHLY suggest you invest in the very cheap price that John Medows charges for a 12 week training setup !! it'll cost less than your cycle and more than likely give your gains a good kick start naturally !!

you want to maximize your natural potential before you cross the line!! guys make huge gains on their first cycle because it just kicks their ass forward to their genetic limit that seemed out of reach due to half assed training and nutrition.

now don't take that as me saying you train half assed I'm just making an assumption based on the majority of the population , you may very well be at your natural peak though I highly doubt it can be reached before you're 30 !!

for a first cycle start low 250mg a week is plenty !! that will have your test levels above 1500 which is way higher than normal , test cyp is perfect , I'd suggest taking 50mg D-Bol for the first 2-3 week till the test gets in and working good that will seemingly add a coue weeks to your cycle cause the gains come sooner.
also I would personally run 20 mg Nolvadex a day the whole cycle , this will keep any bloat at bay and keep you from seeing that big ass gain and loss from water and give you an honest idea of what the drug is doi g for your muscle.

Rome wasent built in a day !!
do yourself a favor and take it slow , sneak I to it make nice steady even gain so everybody doesn't give you that typical
"holy fuckballs your on steroids!!" cause you jumped 20 pounds and your face looks like a Cabage patch doll

gunsmith, the last bit is spot on... I am not telling a soul.. they all laughed when I was there with the tupperware and now I'm doling out advice so no one is attributing any gains to gear. If my parents find out it will be an issue for sure so slow and steady is definitely the way

I've been doing DC training for about 3 years now. Eating 2x bodyweight in protein (circa 400g)- want to bump this up to 500g when I hop on to get everything I can out of it. Carb wise I eat until I am no longer hungry and throw in EVOO if I'm short of time

I believe I can probably eek a few more pounds out but in terms of using time efficiently.. I dunno seems like a waste of 2-3 years to me. I've put about 5lbs on in the last year anyway by slaving away so I'm confident that the time is right

In terms of the compounds, I only want to use 1 so I'm glad you agree on that and the news 250mg is plenty is music to my fukcing ears tbh. My aim is to use as little as possible and use food as the anabolic. I want to avoid orals if possible, I'm also on a large dose of accutane so I think my liver is getting pounded enough :D

Last edited:
I applaud your thinking.

Regardless of age, you sound ready to me.

All good advice so far.

Good luck with your cycle!

Gunsmith gave you great info, 250 mgs of Cyp to start should be plenty for a first time user. You should see really good gains from that especially seeing how you are only 20 years old. Your a little young in my book but if you have decided to use then ease into it, you shouldn't need very much.

one 250mg shot every 5 days would work great for you .. i don't think 500 grams protein is needed ( yes I am a DCer ..been doing it for 6-7 years) ...

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws