over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First Cycle Question

brewerse3115

Newbies
Hi all new to the forum. Starting my first cycle next week and have some questions. Ive been training for about 6 years now probably 3-4 seriously. I'm 5'7" and around 190lbs at about 11 to 12%. My friend has been using and is helping me out with everything. I just want to know with it being my first time around that 500 mg of test cyp for 12 weeks is ok? Also, I have seen a lot of ppl run hcg and wanted to know if it's necessary to run my first time with this low dose? I will also be using Nolvadex and clomid for pct and what would the proper dosage for that be? I'll will continue to do my hw but any advice or help would be apprdciated.

First and foremost,
Welcome to the best Body Building Community on the net. Read the forum rules and become familiarized with them so that you can enjoy your stay...
Also, the Admin advises that you introduce yourself to the community in this link provided here - http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/259-new-members-thread-post-here.html

Ok, Well it's great to see that you have done some research and now your asking question to authenticate what ever theories/advise you may have been told or read.
6 years in , and sitting at 190lbs at 5'7 is a decant frame to work with giving that your fairly lean at 11%.

I'm a huge supporter of running low dose cycles to start, and even for cycles to come in the future.

However, 500mgs is not all that out of range, and it's ideal to say the least.
500mgs for 12 weeks is perfect, and keep the injections E3D, as cyp has a much shorter peak time than most people realize.
The usage of HCG is strongly recommend, as it will make PCT recovery so much easier, and over your longevity in sexual health, and well being will be much better, as well as your over all health.
250ius sub-q E3D is the standard protocol that yields sufficient results.
Begin that at the beginning of your 3rd week, and end it 2 weeks after your last injection.
Clomid is good for PTC, however keep it at a low dose and no more then 50mgs, as sides can be rather harsh and unwanted.
An intake should start 2 weeks after your last injection, lasting for 2 weeks/14days, at 50mgs the whole duration.
Tamox/nolva is a must for all PCT's.
Start your intake the same day as your clomid, at the dose of 40mgs ED, and continue that for an other 4 weeks. Then drop that to 20mgs for an additional 2 weeks.
Giving the fact that you never cycled or PCT's, you'll experience some crash in your sense of well being, so you'll need to be aware of this, as it can plan head games and make lifting more difficult, as well as making eating and gym time feel like a chore. You'll need to blast through these times and keep your lifts up, as well as your food intake.. Once you begin this cycle, stay committed, because your first cycle is mostly the best one.. You'll have great ones again, but nothing beats the day you cross over to the dark-side..

Your cycle layout:

1-12 Test Cyp 250mgs E3D
3-14 HCG 250ius E3D sub-q

PCT:
week 14 ( 2 weeks clomid at 50mgs ED )
week 14 ( Tamox/nolva 40/40/20/20 )

Nolva on hand in-case sensitive nipples ( gyno ) intake of 10-20mgs till gone.

Good luck and keep us all posted, and once more welcome to the community.

my first cycle was 500 test e a week split in 2 shots for 16 weeks....
2 weeks later after my last shot i started pct for 4 weeks
100 mg clomide and 40mg nolvadex for 2 weeks
100 clom and 20 nolva for 1 week
100 clom for 1 week
gaind 25# and keeped 20 #
didnt use any AI but is good to have it on hand just in case u get any sides
i wish u the best with your cycle!

Wow thank you guys a lot of good information I appreciate it and will contact my friend. Thanks again. I will update progress as I go.

First and foremost,
Welcome to the best Body Building Community on the net. Read the forum rules and become familiarized with them so that you can enjoy your stay...
Also, the Admin advises that you introduce yourself to the community in this link provided here - http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/259-new-members-thread-post-here.html

Ok, Well it's great to see that you have done some research and now your asking question to authenticate what ever theories/advise you may have been told or read.
6 years in , and sitting at 190lbs at 5'7 is a decant frame to work with giving that your fairly lean at 11%.

I'm a huge supporter of running low dose cycles to start, and even for cycles to come in the future.

However, 500mgs is not all that out of range, and it's ideal to say the least.
500mgs for 12 weeks is perfect, and keep the injections E3D, as cyp has a much shorter peak time than most people realize.
The usage of HCG is strongly recommend, as it will make PCT recovery so much easier, and over your longevity in sexual health, and well being will be much better, as well as your over all health.
250ius sub-q E3D is the standard protocol that yields sufficient results.
Begin that at the beginning of your 3rd week, and end it 2 weeks after your last injection.
Clomid is good for PTC, however keep it at a low dose and no more then 50mgs, as sides can be rather harsh and unwanted.
An intake should start 2 weeks after your last injection, lasting for 2 weeks/14days, at 50mgs the whole duration.
Tamox/nolva is a must for all PCT's.
Start your intake the same day as your clomid, at the dose of 40mgs ED, and continue that for an other 4 weeks. Then drop that to 20mgs for an additional 2 weeks.
Giving the fact that you never cycled or PCT's, you'll experience some crash in your sense of well being, so you'll need to be aware of this, as it can plan head games and make lifting more difficult, as well as making eating and gym time feel like a chore. You'll need to blast through these times and keep your lifts up, as well as your food intake.. Once you begin this cycle, stay committed, because your first cycle is mostly the best one.. You'll have great ones again, but nothing beats the day you cross over to the dark-side..

Your cycle layout:

1-12 Test Cyp 250mgs E3D
3-14 HCG 250ius E3D sub-q

PCT:
week 14 ( 2 weeks clomid at 50mgs ED )
week 14 ( Tamox/nolva 40/40/20/20 )

Nolva on hand in-case sensitive nipples ( gyno ) intake of 10-20mgs till gone.

Good luck and keep us all posted, and once more welcome to the community.

:yeahthat:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity