over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First cycle questions

Jondo2013

Newbies
Hi

I've been training now about 10 years on and off, mostly on.

I am considering a first cycle. My mate used test with anavar for 8 weeks, but I'm not sure if its the best option and he's the only guy I know to ask.

My goals are to gain strength and lose bodyfat. I want to avoid water retention if possible. Also I had some acne issues before and took a medication for it, I think tetracyclin or something, that was years ago now my acne is no big issue.

If acne and water retention are the 2 concerns, would it make sense to run the cycle with accutane? Anyone done this before?

My lifts are 260kg squat, 140kg bench and 290kg deadlift

Would appreciate advice on cycling options, the ones I thought about so far are anavar, masteron or winstrol with test for 8-12 weeks then 4-6 weeks of nolvadex as pct

Ideas appreciated.

Thanks

Hi

I've been training now about 10 years on and off, mostly on.

I am considering a first cycle. My mate used test with anavar for 8 weeks, but I'm not sure if its the best option and he's the only guy I know to ask.

My goals are to gain strength and lose bodyfat. I want to avoid water retention if possible. Also I had some acne issues before and took a medication for it, I think tetracyclin or something, that was years ago now my acne is no big issue.

If acne and water retention are the 2 concerns, would it make sense to run the cycle with accutane? Anyone done this before?

My lifts are 260kg squat, 140kg bench and 290kg deadlift

Would appreciate advice on cycling options, the ones I thought about so far are anavar, masteron or winstrol with test for 8-12 weeks then 4-6 weeks of nolvadex as pct

Ideas appreciated.

Thanks

Usually for a first post, you should consider introducing yourself. Then you may want to read the wealth of information available on the board. Finally, when you are ready to better frame this question, the beginner forum would be a good place to start.

Note: I'm not trying to bust your balls but you're unlikely to be well received with this post.

Finally, you're not giving us much to go on; hence, my advice to do a bit of research.

Ok fair enough, I have read around a bit but its difficult to make decisions with all the information out there, ill keep reading.
Thanks for the tip

Ok fair enough, I have read around a bit but its difficult to make decisions with all the information out there, ill keep reading.

i would read through some of the first cycle threads on the beginner forum. That would be a great place to start. like I said earlier, your post probably leaves more questions than answers. I will say this much. If your goal is simply to add some mass, improve body comp, improve strength, I would highly advise keeping it simple. Most of the medications discussed here are totally unecessary for any beginner.

As always, make sure you are not breaking any laws in your juristiction when purchasing or using these medications.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner