over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First cycle questions

Turbomaster

Registered
What a great forum this is ! I'm 40 , 185 5'8 , been working out for a year now with very nice results . 6 in the morning to 7:30 before work everyday M-F.
Here's my first cycle (I started yesterday).
>Week 1 to 10: 400mg of EQ weekly
>Week 1 15 mg D-dol per day
>Week 2 25 mg D-bol per day
>Week 3 35 mg D-dol per day
>week 4 25 mg D-bol per day
>week 5 15 mg D- bol per day
>Week 1 to 10: 25 mg proviron daily
>wk 13 - 40mg nolva+ 100mg clomid daily
>wk 14 - 30mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily
>wk 15 - 20mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily
CLENBUTEROL FOR PCT

I currently take 200 mg of DHEA per day , animal stack , and animal pack vits.
Ephedra pre workout , ecdysterone 300 mg per, day Bcaa tabs , chromium picolinate , noxplode pre workout, lots of steak and eggs :D , lots of whey protein mixed with muscle milk ..........Anything I should add or take away from my supplement intake , or cycle ? Any advise is greatly appreciated !

Last edited:
looks good to me,

some bros on here would say add a test to your cycle but I would try it without and see what happens... if your not happy with the results you could try to add 250mg test in there...

other than that it looks like a good one..

let us kow how it goes.....

That cycle needs some test, Scrap the Dbol, EQ and especially the DHEA! Then try :

weeks 1-12 500mg.....Test E or C

Turbomaster said:
Anything I should add or take away from my supplement intake , or cycle ?
Ya, just about everything. This looks absolutely horrible to me. You don't need anything more than the steak and eggs and good quality protein (minus the muscle milk) you're currently taking. Also, a year of training is nothing, its not time to start using hormones, plain and simple. You're shortchanging yourself a lot of good natural growth. My advice, give it a few more years, spend your time learning everything you can about nutrition and training, and when the time comes that your ready to make the jump you'll grow like a weed. Not because you finally started taking gear, but because you've prepared your body (and mind) to effectively take advantage of what you throw at it. You'll have all the difficult points nailed down, the drugs are easy.

he is 40 i dont think he will grow like a weed bro. grow some yes but i think he will be fine to use a cycle. he is plenty old enough and its not goin to mess anything up. i would add some test tho

Scap the Dhea ? , the only way I would do that is if for some reason it was incompatable with my cycle . My gains are way better with it , and I feel 15 years younger ,( no joke ). It could very well be useless when on gear though , that would make perfect sense actually.

Test will be in my next cycle for sure , just getting my feet wet !

I'm guessing those who say I should wait a few more years didn't just turn 40 .

As far as my mind goes, the two days off of training I take are the hardest , I love being at the gymn ,all I can think about is my next workout ! I love it ! I've watched guys in the same year I've been there make virtually no gains when I've made great gains . People haven't seen me in a year are shocked at how different I look , My mind is prepared , Over !

Last edited:
Turbomaster said:
Scap the Dhea ? , the only way I would do that is if for some reason it was incompatable with my cycle . My gains are way better with it , and I feel 15 years younger ,( no joke ). It could very well be useless when on gear though , that would make perfect sense actually.

Test will be in my next cycle for sure , just getting my feet wet !

I'm guessing those who say I should wait a few more years didn't just turn 40 .

As far as my mind goes, the two days off of training I take are the hardest , I love being at the gymn ,all I can think about is my next workout ! I love it ! I've watched guys in the same year I've been there make virtually no gains when I've made great gains . People haven't seen me in a year are shocked at how different I look , My mind is prepared , Over !
well get it done and let us know how it goes bro

best of luck to ya my man!

At 40 I would lose the bol. It is too hard on your liver! add some long acting test and ditch the dhea. You think you feel good on dhea? wiat till you put your test levels back up! then tell us how you feel. This is only your first cycle! why do you not want to use test? It is much better for you than some of the other things you are using! You are probably already a candidate for HRT so find and use test! BTW I'm 48 and still compete so I have a bit more knowledge than some when it comes to cycles and age!

Sigh... sometimes I wonder why I even bother

balla06 said:
he is 40 i dont think he will grow like a weed bro. grow some yes but i think he will be fine to use a cycle. he is plenty old enough and its not goin to mess anything up. i would add some test tho
Its strange that you find his enabling factor is also the disabling factor. I'm speaking with respect to his age.
To say that because he's 40 he should use gear and that because he's 40, even with nailing down his diet and
training, he won't see massive improvements is confusing to say the least. You act as if being 40
means someone should be on their death bed, I think a few members on this board would wholeheartedly disagree.

When I say he'll grow like a weed, I'm speaking relative to his previous progress. With his diet and training "perfect"
and then adding gear into the equation will without a doubt cause him to grow like a weed, again speaking relativistically.

I don't give a shit if someone is 20, 40, 60, etc., after a year of training doesn't mean someone should jump on the steroid
bandwagon. After a year that person should start focusing on researching ways to improve naturally. Virtually no one knows
what the hell they are doing during the first year of lifting. I see it all the time in my gym, these guys that have no idea what
they are doing, but grow during the first year simply because their bodies are not familiar with the extra stimulus. Its not until
that initial shock wears off that the gains stop coming and then people start acquiring knowledge about correct training and nutrition.

Instant gratification is so pervasive in our society that we accept it as commonplace. There is this funny little term called delayed
gratification that in the long run almost always yields better results. When is too little time spent training just that, too little. If I
double his age and half his training time is it still a good idea for him to cycle. He's obviously "of age", but is he "of training
time". I think the latter is much more relevant with anyone past their early 20's.

Turbomaster said:
I'm guessing those who say I should wait a few more years didn't just turn 40
Honestly, who cares if you just turned 40, you shouldn't use that as excuse. If you think your stack of EQ and DBol is
somehow the fountain of youth you're in for a big surprise. And if its purely gains you are after, like I said you are
simply reducing the natural base from which to build from. You are only hindering yourself in the long run.

Well, I'm done here and won't be checking back in this thread. There's my thoughts and advice, feel free
to ignore them.

Liphted said:
Its strange that you find his enabling factor is also the disabling factor. I'm speaking with respect to his age.
To say that because he's 40 he should use gear and that because he's 40, even with nailing down his diet and
training, he won't see massive improvements is confusing to say the least. You act as if being 40
means someone should be on their death bed, I think a few members on this board would wholeheartedly disagree.

When I say he'll grow like a weed, I'm speaking relative to his previous progress. With his diet and training "perfect"
and then adding gear into the equation will without a doubt cause him to grow like a weed, again speaking relativistically.

I don't give a shit if someone is 20, 40, 60, etc., after a year of training doesn't mean someone should jump on the steroid
bandwagon. After a year that person should start focusing on researching ways to improve naturally. Virtually no one knows
what the hell they are doing during the first year of lifting. I see it all the time in my gym, these guys that have no idea what
they are doing, but grow during the first year simply because their bodies are not familiar with the extra stimulus. Its not until
that initial shock wears off that the gains stop coming and then people start acquiring knowledge about correct training and nutrition.

Instant gratification is so pervasive in our society that we accept it as commonplace. There is this funny little term called delayed
gratification that in the long run almost always yields better results. When is too little time spent training just that, too little. If I
double his age and half his training time is it still a good idea for him to cycle. He's obviously "of age", but is he "of training
time". I think the latter is much more relevant with anyone past their early 20's.

Honestly, who cares if you just turned 40, you shouldn't use that as excuse. If you think your stack of EQ and DBol is
somehow the fountain of youth you're in for a big surprise. And if its purely gains you are after, like I said you are
simply reducing the natural base from which to build from. You are only hindering yourself in the long run.

Well, I'm done here and won't be checking back in this thread. There's my thoughts and advice, feel free
to ignore them.
I her ya bro! but I look at this thread and he has made his decision to use. So I take the let's help him to make correct decsions where this is concerned. he is a mature man but I agree, immature trainer, No Offense, and the choice has been made! I only hope to let him see a couple of mistakes with this choice and help him get educated. There are a lot of much younger guys here and I want to help them understand that aas is not the answer or replacement for hard training and proper nutrition. This also goes for the novice older guys. I agree that more time under the iron is needed to see where you will go with it, but in this instance he has chosen otherwise. I still ask the question as to why no test? In a cycle for men test is almost a given, no it is a given period. I have only ever used d-bol once, when I was a bit younger, late 30's and have not used any orals since. I think they are too hard on the liver and kidneys. Liphted, your input here is good, don't get frustrated and let's help the uneducated. That is what this forum is all about. Helping and learning.

Liphted said:

to ignore them.

imnot sayin that since he is 40 its ok to use. i simply meant that its not gna stunt his growtha nd he is a grown ass man and do what he wants, i agree that his diet and training need to be up to par. there is no doubt bout that. sorry if i came across the wrong way and to make u sigh or feel like u shouldnt input on anything. wasnt my intentions to do so

balla06 said:
imnot sayin that since he is 40 its ok to use. i simply meant that its not gna stunt his growtha nd he is a grown ass man and do what he wants, i agree that his diet and training need to be up to par. there is no doubt bout that. sorry if i came across the wrong way and to make u sigh or feel like u shouldnt input on anything. wasnt my intentions to do so
You got mail bro!

Great input guys , I really appreciate it ! If it was easy enough , I would get the test right away ,but it's just not that easy to get............................... if nothing else it gives me something to look forward to several months down the road.
Test was always in my plans for a second cycle anyways.

Bump just to say the cycle is working great so far , 4 days into it , training a little harder with more weights , I did arms yesterday , among other things I did skullcrushers at 70 , 80 , 90 , 100 , 110 , 100 , 90 , 80 , 70 pds .3 sets , Instead of having great soreness like usual , i can feel them growing instead ! Dang this is fun !

Unreal...

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420