over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First Cycle - Turinabol/Proviron

god_father

Newbies
First cycle here. Wanted to introduce myself. Will be keeping this updated after receiving gear and finishing cycle.

Ht: 5'10"
Wt: 196
BF: 11%

Stats:
Bench: DBs 140x4
Squat: 405 deep (workin out some lower back issues), 500x3 on the box
Deads: 405x6 double oh, no straps, 500x1 strapped

Diet:
1: 2 scoops protein, 1 cup oats, 1/2 banana blended
2: 2 chix breast, 1 cup rice, 1/2 cup kidney beans
3: same as 2
4: 2 scoops protein, 3 scoops waxy maize starch
5: 8oz ground beef, handful or two of almonds
6: greek yogurts and almonds
7: 8oz ground beef, olive oil, mixed nuts
Veggies thrown in various meals.

Supps:
Opt. Nutr - Multi every morn
Caffeine - 200mg anhydrous every morn
Vitamin D - 6,000 IU throughout day
Opt. Nutr - BCAAs 5-6x daily

Exp:
Training for 3 years
Went from 160 to ~200 in last two years naturally. Gaining little BF.

Goals:
Looking to gain 10-12 solid lbs or more with this and gain some muscle hardness

Running Tbol/Proviron for 6 weeks with nolva on hand for pct if needed.

Wk 1 - 6 : Turinabol 40-60mgs ed 1 morn, 1 preworkout
Wk 1 - 6 : Proviron 40mgs ed 1 morn
Nolva 40/30/20 if needed?
Tribulus up to 5g after?

Have t3/clen/yohimbine combo as side, haven't decided how to run it?

I'm also concerned about proviron/dht's effect on acne? I was prone to cystic acne in about 6 years ago. Dr. prescribed an accutane course (don't remember doses) and it has been mild since then. I have sulfamethoxazole around for acne, and am allergic to doxy and erythromycin.

This is my first cycle. I know "test is best" etc etc, but have settled on an oral cycle as the first (as many have before me). It's not a fear of injectables but more trying to get a feel for how AAS affects me before taking the next step.

Thanks. I've lurked here a long time and have decided to try to make a good impression with as detailed a post as possible. Comments, concerns, opinions greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
So many of you tend to repeat the mistakes of others over and over again. Why not use test and test only as a first timer? You guys need to understand that test is what makes you grow. Without it you open yourself up to diminished returns for your efforts and possible ill health due to low test. Many of the drugs used will shut you down anyway. Then you have no test circulating in your body! What then? test is your base for muscularity and strength.............................................????????????????????????????

So my opinion YOUR FIRST CYCLE SUCKS!!!!

Sorry to say but your diet sucks! Too much fat in your diet! Also, why are you trying to impressed us with your lifts and numbers game?
:(

Didn't want to try to come off as "showing off" with the numbers. Every post I have seen people ask for stats, lifts, diet, etc, so I am trying to provide it all to give an accurate picture.

What recommendations would you make as far as dietary changes?

I am not going to give you my diet info because I hired Alex Azarian and pay him. I suggest this, Why dont you hire trainers like, Alex, Shelby, Phil Hernon, MountainDog and follow there diet/cycle advice. Trust me it will save you alot of hassles and time! It's really not about impressive lifts mate, it's about sculpting your body into a bodybuilder and be the best we can be.
You are only 20 years old and have a long way to go. Listen to what OldFella is saying about 1st cycle! Listen is the key!

So many of you tend to repeat the mistakes of others over and over again. Why not use test and test only as a first timer? You guys need to understand that test is what makes you grow. Without it you open yourself up to diminished returns for your efforts and possible ill health due to low test. Many of the drugs used will shut you down anyway. Then you have no test circulating in your body! What then? test is your base for muscularity and strength.............................................????????????????????????????
So my opinion YOUR FIRST CYCLE SUCKS!!!!

I think the post you made earlier about using test needs to be made a sticky bro. :D

He's a newbie. Its his third post. This is the beginners forum. He is humble and courteous.

Why is everyone so eager to flame people for seeking help? Sure - the same questions over and over gets old. But nobody is making you reply. The flame to real help ratio is way out of whack.

(Standing by for harassment )

wrong...your oral anabolic steroid is non-aromatizing. That means two things:
1) you will shut down your natural production of testosterone in replacement of the chlorotestosterone ("tbol")
2) your oral anabolic will not convert into an estrogen analogue

This means your estrogen will tank and your health will suffer and your gains will stop (and your dick will probably stop getting hard).

You'd be much better running testosterone enanthate for 12 weeks at 300mg a week with a low dose of aromasin (5-10mg everyday).

at 20 i am against it, yes i knew about aas since i was 18 but did not do my first cycle until i was 28, and had a decade of research on the matter.i would say start using only if you are the next phill heath. proviron does not have any muscle tissue building properties, if you are going to use no mater what and want to use t bol you will get the best benefits by taking only 20mgs first thing in the am, that will minimize testosterone shot down, and you will reap all the benefits.

wrong...your oral anabolic steroid is non-aromatizing. That means two things:
1) you will shut down your natural production of testosterone in replacement of the chlorotestosterone ("tbol")
2) your oral anabolic will not convert into an estrogen analogue

This means your estrogen will tank and your health will suffer and your gains will stop (and your dick will probably stop getting hard).

You'd be much better running testosterone enanthate for 12 weeks at 300mg a week with a low dose of aromasin (5-10mg everyday).

Thank you everyone for responses so far. I'm still hanging in limbo here as to going forward, but I would like to try and understand this a little bit better.

Both turinabol and testosterone will ultimately shut down or suppress HPTA function. So would one that will shut it down less not be better for a first timer?

Also, although tbol does not aromatize, would estrogen stay at the level it was at pre-cycle until suppression occurs? Would it reduce these effects to do 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off or shorten it to 4 weeks? I read that the body alters homeostasis (suppression) after 3 weeks of repeated hormonal changes?

I appreciate vets chiming in here and am strongly considering scrapping the whole plan.

Thanks.

Thank you everyone for responses so far. I'm still hanging in limbo here as to going forward, but I would like to try and understand this a little bit better.

Both turinabol and testosterone will ultimately shut down or suppress HPTA function. So would one that will shut it down less not be better for a first timer?

Also, although tbol does not aromatize, would estrogen stay at the level it was at pre-cycle until suppression occurs? Would it reduce these effects to do 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off or shorten it to 4 weeks? I read that the body alters homeostasis (suppression) after 3 weeks of repeated hormonal changes?

I appreciate vets chiming in here and am strongly considering scrapping the whole plan.

Thanks.
You need to understand that shutdown is shutdown. There is no more or less shutdown. Once this occurs then you are no longer producing testosterone and your oestrogen will be left un-checked. Then oestrogenic sides will appear. It really is that simple. You do need to rethink your strategy here.

its a little more complicated than saying shutdown is shutdown, but for practical purposes we can agree on this statement here.

Testosterone injections are much better option for a number of reasons. Probably the most important I've already listed (your natural test production will stop in the presence of ANY anabolic/androgenic steroid and thus your natural levels of estrogen will drop and cause health problems not to mention slow gains...you NEED estrogen as a man to be healthy/gain lean mass). Another reason its not smart to use turinabol only is that it is primarily an anabolic...so you're displacing your natural test which is a strong anabolic/androgen for a strong anabolic. You'll lose aggression, sex drive, etc doing this.

I would seriously reconsider your plan. I would also seriously reconsider going on AAS right now. What you dont hear as a beginner on these message boards is that going on AAS can permanently alter your natural testosterone production. Is a 12 week cycle really worth having permanent problems with your testicles for the rest of your life (thus requiring weekly testosterone replacement shots for the rest of your life)?

Think very deeply about the decision to replace your natural testosterone with artificial anabolic/androgens.

Somewhat off the subject here but: I'd like to get blood work done before doing anything but have a few concerns.

1. What are the specific tests that I ask for? Is it serum androgen levels and a blood lipid profile?

2. Will/can having these tests done cause a red flag on my health insurance?

Also, with beginners are short test cycles (4-6 weeks) ill advised?

Thanks.

Props to you God Father :)

This is why I hardly ever post. You are young, inquisitive and trying to be responsible and honest about your goals. You throw up your question and some meathead has the gaul to say your diet "sucks"??? Really? Is that how we're doin it? Not ALL of us can be so blessed as to hire a pro nutritionist...

What I didn't see on here was a reply to the Proviron usage. Tbol & Proviron will make an excellent cycle but yes, your nat test will plumet so your going to have to add Clomid and/or HCG. PLUS, the Proviron is going to make your body use more of the Tbol than it would if used alone.

Think about it, people who critisize you right off the bat DEFINETELY have some issues. Maybe a permanant case of Decadick :) Good luck brotha

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131