over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First Cycle....why not tren?

Thank you all for the responses I sincerely appreciate it, I'm going to talk it over with them and figure it out. I don't want either of them using AAS period but they are grown men and if they are going to do it anyway I'm not going to turn my back on them. I would rather they do it under my supervision than anyone elses.

I'll let you guys know how it shakes out in the spring.

They are fucked under your supervision Francis you big fat reckless juiced tit!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I don’t think it’s anyones place to tell others what they can and can’t do with their body. It’s ultimately up to the user what and how they do things. Like for me personally I have kinda set myself limits on what I’m comfy doing and I don’t want to push things past that point. That’s just me but I don’t judge others who abuse or have higher BBing aspirations than I do. That being said I don’t think Tren is a great first cycle option for many of the reasons already stated. I certainly wouldn’t advice it but I also wouldn’t turn my back on someone who did.

I think people would be surprised how many advanced guys actually recommend more than just test for a first cycle..the first one I ever did a well known and respected pro recommended 500 test, 400 deca, 50-100 anadrol. I didn't end up using the deca, and it was made clear to me that was a light cycle...again I would start slow and work up and thats what I recommend to guys just starting if they ask me.

They are fucked under your supervision Francis you big fat reckless juiced tit!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

EXACTLY

DANCE PUPPETS DANCE

I think people would be surprised how many advanced guys actually recommend more than just test for a first cycle..the first one I ever did a well known and respected pro recommended 500 test, 400 deca, 50-100 anadrol. I didn't end up using the deca, and it was made clear to me that was a light cycle...again I would start slow and work up and thats what I recommend to guys just starting if they ask me.

I know Jordan Peters (who is one of the biggest guys in the UK) recommends 250 mgs of test.

John Meadows is the same way. He even has his clients run that in the off season with Growth. Similar to a Chris Aceto approach. Dial it up come pre-contest time.

It is not my place to judge what someone takes; Ronnie Coleman probably would've been the same Ronnie had he dialed his doses up higher earlier instead of being beaten on the circuit with everybody because he was cautionary with his approach. Big Ramy ain't running 500 mgs of test. Roelly winklaar isn't using a GDA for nutrient partitioning :p, and Justin Compton didn't grow that fast, and then quit competing because this is a healthy endeavor.

What JP, Matt Porter, John Meadows, and a plethora of other smart guys recommend is an approach that's based on a deck of cards. You have an x amount of cards to play in this game, and the sooner you play those cards, the less you'll have to work with.

Plenty of ways to skin a cat; I say choose one that suits your risk tolerance :)

I had cycled before hand but nothing totalling over a gram but my first recommended cycle from a well respected coach was...remember I had never used over a gram total and I told him that.
Wk 1-8
Test e - 750mg
EQ - 800mg
Var - 50mg ED
Gh - 4iu

Wk 9-16
Sustanon - 900mg
NPP - 150mg EOD
Gh - 6iu

I saw this and was kinda like oh Shit. Before this I used like cycles like 250-300 test, 300npp or 250-300 test and 2-300 Tren. Lol. Needless to say I wasn’t ready for that and cut doses in half. Still got great results.

Tren is best saved for future cycles once you have exhausted results from test alone or more user friendly substances. Tren Sides are easier to manage with a basic understanding and experience of how your body reacts to anabolics

Question: First Cycle....why not tren?

Aw: First reacreational drug, why not heroin?

Have you used tren before? How bad were your sides? I ask because to me that’s an absurd comparison to make. I think tren results and sides are overblown but maybe that’s just me, others are different as I’ve heard of some people swearing they can eat anything and get bigger while on lol

I don't think its about not using tren first cycle....I don't think you should use anything other than test first cycle. And not because of health reasons or anything like that...but so that you can gauge results,tolerance,sides,estrogen management, and a lot of other things. If youre running multiple compounds youll never be able to figure out whats doing what. But if you run test only, and next time you add some dbol, youll know what the dbol is doing now. And then next cycle you add some deca, and holy shit you blew up with water....you know the deca caused it. Just my approach anyways

I don't think its about not using tren first cycle....I don't think you should use anything other than test first cycle. And not because of health reasons or anything like that...but so that you can gauge results,tolerance,sides,estrogen management, and a lot of other things. If youre running multiple compounds youll never be able to figure out whats doing what. But if you run test only, and next time you add some dbol, youll know what the dbol is doing now. And then next cycle you add some deca, and holy shit you blew up with water....you know the deca caused it. Just my approach anyways

I agree..thats definitely the ideal way to do things. Unfortunately most are impatient, including myself, and would rather use multiple compounds within the first couple runs. Forget about dieting or prepping, when you're using a bunch of stuff you often have no clue whats doing what. I will say I certainly didn't do anything crazy when starting, but I would have literally kept the test dose the same for at least 3-4 cycles while trying different compounds to see how the reaction to each would be after you know how you respond to the test alone.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws