over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First cycle

Dotsneak

Newbies
Completely new to this. I was just wondering if anyone could help point me in the right direction with everything I would need and any support supplements for my liver and etc.

Completely new to this. I was just wondering if anyone could help point me in the right direction with everything I would need and any support supplements for my liver and etc.
First off.....welcome to PM.

Secondly......research is key here. As mentioned above the search button is a great friend to have. Most of us here encourage members to research as much as you can so that you educate yourself on proper cycling, dieting, workout routines, etc., prior to taking any erodgenous amounts of hormones. Learn here and design a cycle that you think would be benficial for your size, age, weight, training stye, etc. Post it up and ask all kinds of questions. Learn from some of our opinions and expiriences and go from there.

Education is paramount in this environment.

Take a moment to read the board rules! There's no asking for sources. Like the others have said, the search function is a valuable tool.
You can list your cycle and supplements and get feedback from others.

Take a moment to read the board rules! There's no asking for sources. Like the others have said, the search function is a valuable tool.
You can list your cycle and supplements and get feedback from others.
Yes sir sorry if it seemed that way

start just test forst cycke you dont need anything else and its alllllll trial and error from here on out and with every compound so not only do you need to keep it small and simple but because u need to know how your body is going to react to each compound that way when u start raising test and THEN stacking shit youll know what reaction is from what and how to dial in each cycle. ill be honest like most bros wont and say most DONT run blood and i dont care what they say. even tho it doesnt make sense to blow money away on your gear and in dire need of results then why wouldnt you right? but they dont, and your going to spend a lot of time anyway getting to know your body and how it feels and where your reactions or side effects are comming from and thats why u start with low test, then second cycle up the test and the third start adding shit etc etc etc.

Starting with a low dose of testosterone and building up the dose, food and training volume over time is a good way to go.
exactly well put, and i forgot to mention that as well which is food. you dont eat, you dont see results bottom line. you can do all the gear u want and if h dont eat your throwing money away

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131