over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

first cycle

SONNY

Newbies
going to be doing a cycle in the next few months.

i ve decided to go with test but which one i dont want to use prop as to ed injections.

i do have mpb,any suggestions?

6'1
90kgs
lifting around 4yrs
diet is ok,just waiting a couple of months to start due to getting diet right.

I prefer Test Enth over cyp and def would not sugest sustanon.. At least w test E you can do 1 inject per week if its yer first cycle, why bother with alot of injects..just ceates more anxiety than needed...
go to the beginers section and read growth principles for beginers..that will help ... even if your not a beginer..
Welcome to the board...

wat would recommend for dosage? 250 or 500

so your saying test e isnt bad on the hair?

any hair product i should run as well?

Not ready.

SONNY said:
going to be doing a cycle in the next few months.

i ve decided to go with test but which one i dont want to use prop as to ed injections.

i do have mpb,any suggestions?

6'1
90kgs
lifting around 4yrs
diet is ok,just waiting a couple of months to start due to getting diet right.

Not meaning to sound abrasive but....

You're not ready.

If you're Diet is "ok" then that's one large peice of the equation here. Why are you wanting to start a cycle now? What are your goals? You're almost 200 pounds - where do you want to be? What's you're Bodyfat percentage? What type of routine are you on?

You've made a decision to do test, but you're not sure what kind. That's scary, considering there's all types of information available to point you in the right direction here.

I suggest you re-evaluate a few things:

1 - Why aren't you gaining now? Because apparently you want to do this cycle because you feel your gains are at a standstill. I can guarantee it's your diet that is the problem.

2 - Why exactly did you select test? You ask how many milligrams, which means you don't have the basic understanding of how it works and why you're venturing down this path.

3 - Finally, your training routine: What is it exactly? Are you really lifting correctly? Are you throwing weights around or following a strict routine with good form and a plan?

Those things have to be thought about before going down this road.

Not meaning to discourage you. IN fact, I'm trying to encourage you to think more about this before you do it. It doesn't sound like you have the basics down, and you should do much more research before you go forward with this.

cant tell if its gonna increase loss it till ya try it..so ya go bald a few years earlier..Its gonna happen no matter what so ya might as well be big ripped and bald then then skinny with good hair..fight it as long as ya can then start using clippers all around keep it real short and ya never have another bad hair day in yer life :D

LOL

I'm not sure why I bother, so I'll shut up after this post. But since you insist, do more research. I just typed in HAIR LOSS and STEROIDS in a search engine and if I can find this, you can too:

"Naturally there are ways to combat this, such as using an anti-estrogenic compound along with testosterone, or even an estrogen blocker. DHT can be combated (on the scalp, to prevent hair loss) with compounds such as Ketoconazole shampoo (sold under the trade name Nizoral) as well as Finasteride (sold as Proscar in the 5mg version and as Propecia as 1mg tablets). Interestingly, this shampoo can also be used topically to combat acne on the face (or even the back if you´re really flexible). Both of these methods for preventing hair loss and acne are reasonably effective. However, if you are not prone to hair loss, they may be wholly unnecessary. Male Pattern Baldness (MPB) is carried by the X chromosome, so if your mother´s family boasts men with full heads of hair, then you are probably safe (unless those full heads of hair are all mullets)."

Good luck, and I hope you get what you're looking for.

BrooklynBB said:
I'm not sure why I bother, so I'll shut up after this post. But since you insist, do more research. I just typed in HAIR LOSS and STEROIDS in a search engine and if I can find this, you can too:

"Naturally there are ways to combat this, such as using an anti-estrogenic compound along with testosterone, or even an estrogen blocker. DHT can be combated (on the scalp, to prevent hair loss) with compounds such as Ketoconazole shampoo (sold under the trade name Nizoral) as well as Finasteride (sold as Proscar in the 5mg version and as Propecia as 1mg tablets). Interestingly, this shampoo can also be used topically to combat acne on the face (or even the back if you´re really flexible). Both of these methods for preventing hair loss and acne are reasonably effective. However, if you are not prone to hair loss, they may be wholly unnecessary. Male Pattern Baldness (MPB) is carried by the X chromosome, so if your mother´s family boasts men with full heads of hair, then you are probably safe (unless those full heads of hair are all mullets)."

Good luck, and I hope you get what you're looking for.

brooklyn im just replying to your post,just wait

BrooklynBB said:

You're not ready.

If you're Diet is "ok" then that's one large peice of the equation here. Why are you wanting to start a cycle now? What are your goals? You're almost 200 pounds - where do you want to be? What's you're Bodyfat percentage? What type of routine are you on?

You've made a decision to do test, but you're not sure what kind. That's scary, considering there's all types of information available to point you in the right direction here.

1 - Why aren't you gaining now? Because apparently you want to do this cycle because you feel your gains are at a standstill. I can guarantee it's your diet that is the problem.

2 - Why exactly did you select test? You ask how many milligrams, which means you don't have the basic understanding of how it works and why you're venturing down this path.

3 - Finally, your training routine: What is it exactly? Are you really lifting correctly? Are you throwing weights around or following a strict routine with good form and a plan?

Not meaning to discourage you. IN fact, I'm trying to encourage you to think more about this before you do it. It doesn't sound like you have the basics down, and you should do much more research before you go forward with this.

been wanting to do a cycle for a long time know,just been researching for a couple of months,as for dosage alot of people say 250,400,500,just a little confused on dosage as you can understand.
want to get to around 110kgs for personal reasons.
yes my diet isnt in tact thats why im waiting a couple of months to get it right.
why i suggested test e is because the body ready produces it,thought it was the safest and as everyone recommends it for a first cycle and the base of every cycle.
cyp i no nothing about and as foe prop ed injections isnt for me.
routine,
pretty much do 1 body part a day as it has worked for me,any suggestions or help is greatly appreciated brooklyn.

BrooklynBB said:

You're not ready.

Good advice...I think i read everything I could get my hands on about gear before I started, but back then the only thing u could get was Duchanes Underground seroid handbook,,,what was it like 40 pages (lol) otherthan that Muscle Media before it went mainstream and HardCore Muscle by Dante...
thats all we had..no internet yet..but back then we didnt do PCT, front load or anything fancy ..just pyramid up and back down ..there is soo much info available now that I am still a student and read everything I can get my hands on, i guess its my nature..other people I know use gear and dont know shit about it..they just know test, deca primo, winny, prop..some I know still have never done PCT..so its just personality..some wanna dig into it and learn as much as possible (ready aim fire) and others just wanna jump in (fire ready aim?) to each his own

cryptasm said:
Good advice...I think i read everything I could get my hands on about gear before I started, but back then the only thing u could get was Duchanes Underground seroid handbook,,,what was it like 40 pages (lol) otherthan that Muscle Media before it went mainstream and HardCore Muscle by Dante...
thats all we had..no internet yet..but back then we didnt do PCT, front load or anything fancy ..just pyramid up and back down ..there is soo much info available now that I am still a student and read everything I can get my hands on, i guess its my nature..other people I know use gear and dont know shit about it..they just know test, deca primo, winny, prop..some I know still have never done PCT..so its just personality..some wanna dig into it and learn as much as possible (ready aim fire) and others just wanna jump in (fire ready aim?) to each his own
2 great posts........a ton of good advice.

great job fellas;)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting