over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First cycle

Dom!nator

Registered
Hey friend of mine is going to do his first cycle.

This was what I was thinking of:

week 1-12 testosterone enth. 500mg
week 14 nolvadex 40mg ED
week 15-16 nolvadex 20mg ED

Should he stack this with something? Maybe dboll for the first 4 weeks on 40mg? Or will this be sufficient for his first cycle. I would like to keep it pretty basic.

Thx

I think it's important that he set it up for a successful post cycle - I notice no clomid only nolva. Any reason why not both?

The sooner he can effectively begin post cycle, the better IMHO.

I'm from old school and always stack an anabolic with an androgen. My first cycle was test cypionate and anavar. I wish I'd have known what I know now about post cycle - would've retained more of the gains.

By week 10 he should be used to sticking himself. He can switch the test to either phenylprop (get away w/2x week) or prop (3x week). This will allow him to begin post cycle 3 days after final injection.

I'd add d-bol for first 4 weeks @ 25mg ED, in divided doses throughout the day. Take 10mg 1/2 to 1 hour prior to workout, then 5mg each throught the day. He could finish the last 4 weeks with winny or anavar.

I'd also suggest he take 1,000iu hcg a day for 5 days, every 4 weeks. He should time the final 5 for the last 5 days of his cycle. He should also have the proper ancillaries on hand. I started to get sensitive nips at 400 mg of test!!

xcel

i agree.... an anabolic such as winny or deca.... or dbol at the start would help

Ill add the dboll. Whats the best way to combine the clomid and nolva in the post cycle therapy??

week 1-12 testosterone enth. 500mg
week 1-4 dboll 40mg ED
post cycle??

For a first cycle I don't think an anabolic is essential to stack with Test. My last cycle I used 500mg EQ + 300mg Homebrew Tren + 1g Sustanon and found that the EQ and Tren really didn't help out that much in terms of gains (the Sust gains seemed to dominate, maybe next time I'll up the anabolics) but they did fuck with my blood chemistry a little bit (blood test were better without them). But worse than that, Nolvadex did nothing for me and actually further screwed with my cholesterol and blood chemistry. My conclusion is that I think people are too quick to jump on Nolva preventively because they fear getting gyno. I agree certainly have it on hand, but I no longer just use it out of habit. After doing some research it turns out the Nolvadex generates a number of weird metabolites that can screw with your body in ways that are poorly understood and it is actually a very weak estrogen-like compound which binds to receptors and prevents estrogen from binding.

My advice is keep it simple, 500mg test, nolva on hand if needed, anabolic optional not mandatory (and at a good dose if you're going to use it).

DrG

Last edited:
I agree with the doctor, first cycle you can get away with just test, although I would suggest replacing enanthate w/ test prop for the last 2 weeks, and start clomid the last week of the cycle at 100mg's ed for 1 week, then reduce to 50mg/day for 10 days after that. I've done it that way for my last 3 cycles and it works for me, but Xcel's formula looks good too, so take your pick. I second the opinion that the novla should only be used at the first sign of gyno, not if there is no indication of it.

Last edited:
whats up with using clomid only post cycle? As far as I read about it nolva is better, quicker and cheaper. They both do the same thing so why would one prefer clomid? Also I heard clomid has worse sides (acne, depression)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear