over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First Cyclers please read.........

oldfella

Board Supporter / Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Board Supporter
I know this has been said before, but it bears repeating...............

If you are going to embark on a first cycle then it should be test and test only!!
I cannot stress this enough. I am seeing more "first cycles" not at least including test in them. YOU GUYS ARE MAKING A BIG MISTAKE!! Do you think that some of us have not tried all of this before? DO you seem to think that you know something that we don't? There is a reason why many of us on this site are where we are now and others are still trying to get there!!

Because we listened to sound advice and the others did not!!

Stop trying to reinvent the wheel! But if you like bashing your head against a brick wall then be my guest............................sooner or later you will realize that it hurts and will stop being foolish!!

...and a low dose of aromasin and have nolvadex on hand...

...and a low dose of aromasin and have nolvadex on hand...

Nolva? For what in case you get puffy nipples and gyno? Doesn't it just go away for the rest of you during pct anyways? Why hinder your gains by taking nolva if it's just going to go away? If your going to do a 2gram a week test cycle then yeah take some adex so you don't blow up like a ballon. You guys just scare people like gyno is the worst thing that can happen to you during a cycle.

its smart to have nolvadex ON HAND (meaning in a cabinet ready to use if symptoms occur) if its your first cycle (you do not know how you will react).

Taking 250-300mg of testosterone will push anybody's test levels into supraphysiological levels, thus raising estrogen (it is made from test in the body). Therefore, it is a good idea to take a low dose of AI (prefer aromasin) to block the conversion of SOME test to estrogen (note not ALL...you want a nice amount of estrogen).

10mg of nolvadex certainly will not slow your gains down (lets not repeat things we hear from others on message boards).

Part of the issue might be that newbies tend to be somewhat afraid of pinning themselves. So, they try to figure out what oral(s) would be the next best thing.
IMO - there is nothing better than test when you consider benefits vs sides...
IMO - I'd rather stick myself 10,000 times than have a liver transplant from trying to combine 2 or (God forbid) 3 orals at once...
I'm on TRT right now and have never felt better. I've been in this game over 25 years - I'd like to think I learned a few things along the way.
Anywhoo, in the end you guys will do what you want to anyway. We just hope that a few will benefit from our experiences good & bad.
Good post Oldfella.

Unfornuately Oldfella, some guys are not going to listen. Some of them will have to beat thier heads off the wall, before they know it hurts.:action-s:

Then they end up on TRT and it is rather sad situation :(

I hear you guys and are heeding your advice... but I'm old compared to your normal target audience, so it may not mean much.

I was all piss and fire when I was in my 20's (20 years ago) too and no matter what anyone say, I thought I was invincible. But that's part of one's own progression, no? Right or wrong unfortunately.

I hear you guys and are heeding your advice... but I'm old compared to your normal target audience, so it may not mean much.

I was all piss and fire when I was in my 20's (20 years ago) too and no matter what anyone say, I thought I was invincible. But that's part of one's own progression, no? Right or wrong unfortunately.
In this game there is no right or wrong. To me there is experience and wisdom, not right or wrong. I do believe in letting some make their own mistakes but we are talking about the use of substances that can help you out in a big way or possibly hinder and harm you in that same way. So there is no right or wrong! It is experience and inexperience. All we are trying to do is stop the ignorance and hard headedness! Why would you not listen to older more experienced players in this game? (not you endus) But the young and restless! This has been said so many times yet they still persist on head banging............well go right ahead, please do not come back here and complain about your headache!!

OldFella, I used to frequent Alinboard before I came here and I'll say this...I was a newb there and never listened. I did it all the wrong way....til I learned my body, researched some more and realized I should have just listened to the voice of reason up front.

The new guys see big, ripped dudes on this site and think they got there by doing it all the right way. Never do they realize the advice they get isn't from doing, "ALL" the right way, the veterans' advice comes on the tales/tails of their mistakes!

With that said, Im glad I came here and found you guys. Im still a newb and have no problems admitting it!

me too QS :(

but Im actually happy to be on test replacement given my situation. Even before I started to cycle 3 years ago I had low testosterone.

Low test + cycling imo = TRT before very long (or serious mental issues such as depression)

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws