over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First Disney trip.

BIGGMIKE295

Featured Member
Registered
Well we took our little 1 year old daughter to her first trip to Disneyland today! What a looong day! My calves are hating me right now. :(
This little girl rode all the rides she was able to and was not scared on any of them. :eek: She loved every minute of the day today.
What a great day filled with memories.

Two good pics from today.

photo(24).JPG

photo 1(22).JPG

Thanks for looking everyone.

nice pic. great u got to enjoy it with the family.

I can't wait to take m boys down ther, especially the new Cars Land. Waiting for the younger 1 to reach 48" for the minimum height req for rides, lol. I bet I'm more excited to go then they are.

Awesome pics brother, I have a 2-1/2 yr old granddaughter at home, and we'll be down there very soon I'm sure. LOL I told my wife we were gonna do a Disney Cruise with my G.D. when she turns 5. Glad your little one enjoyed herself.

Looks like fun!

Is that the little one I met as a baby in LA?

If you haven't met Mike....He is a super nice guy.

That's awesome! I've been I think 18 times or so..used to go with my family every year for our one vacation. My brother and I loved it, last time we went was just two years ago and the older you get the more you tend to notice things like the fact it's hot as hell all the time every time we visit haha...but anyway I've always said that in my mind much like Christmas, Disney World is the best when you are a little kid OR have little kids to bring. Some of my best childhood memories are from Disney.

Beautiful Family Mike!!

I like the True Nutrition shirt!

That's some serious XXXL advertising!!!

Thanks for the nice comments everyone.

Here are a few more I downloaded from the day.

Ready to start the day!

photo 1(23).JPG

The rest of the kids, minus one daughter who couldn't make it. :(

photo 2(23).JPG

Momma and Baby.

photo 3.jpg

She was on the go!

photo 5.jpg

Is that the little one I met as a baby in LA?

If you haven't met Mike....He is a super nice guy.

Thanks boss, and yes, that's the little girl you met at the show. Already a year old!

That's awesome! I've been I think 18 times or so..used to go with my family every year for our one vacation. My brother and I loved it, last time we went was just two years ago and the older you get the more you tend to notice things like the fact it's hot as hell all the time every time we visit haha...but anyway I've always said that in my mind much like Christmas, Disney World is the best when you are a little kid OR have little kids to bring. Some of my best childhood memories are from Disney.

Ya, being from SoCal I think we went as a family every year growing up! It has changed so much though in my 30+ years. LOL

Beautiful Family Mike!!

I like the True Nutrition shirt!

That's some serious XXXL advertising!!!

Ya, I am sure Dante was liking that too! :D

Ya, I am sure Dante was liking that too! :D

Yes I am

Hey Mike can I tell the whole gang at Pro Muscle what kind of TRT dosage you are on even though you are holding a very big 260 pounds at 5'9"?

I think weekly its about the same as the summer temperatures in Arizona.

Oh Oh there might be a riot now from all the guys who think "well if I cant do it nobody can and everyone else lies!!!!!"

(here is the secret====heavy heavy heavy training for reps for 12-20 years like this) and then YOU TOO can carry 260lbs on a 5'9" frame using 1/10th to 1/20th amount of the T dosage of guys around you who are 205

Watch closely

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6aBzRlJgxE]405 x 8 INCLINE - YouTube[/ame]

Beautiful pics bro! The second one with the lil one between you two - that big smile is so precious

I have two little girls myself. They are heart melt-ers

Yes I am

Hey Mike can I tell the whole gang at Pro Muscle what kind of TRT dosage you are on even though you are holding a very big 260 pounds at 5'9"?

I think weekly its about the same as the summer temperatures in Arizona.

Oh Oh there might be a riot now from all the guys who think "well if I cant do it nobody can and everyone else lies!!!!!"

(here is the secret====heavy heavy heavy training for reps for 12-20 years like this) and then YOU TOO can carry 260lbs on a 5'9" frame using 1/10th to 1/20th amount of the T dosage of guys around you who are 205.

Too funny Dante! Btw, thank you for the extra inch you always give me.....I'm 5'-8". LOL

Beautiful pics bro! The second one with the lil one between you two - that big smile is so precious

I have two little girls myself. They are heart melt-ers

Ya bro, every time a camera or cell phone is taken out, she smiles waiting for someone to take her picture! :D

Looks like your having fun I bet your daughter loved it, I just got back from there I took the family over memorial day weekend and had a blast.

That little girl is so cute, I remember taking my daughter around that age to Disneyland. Now that little girl is 21. Cherish the moment Mike. :)

always love seeing pics of you and the fam, very impressive video bud.

I love going to Disneyland! I went back in 2009 for the first time since I was young, and it was a blast. We had 2 day hopper passes, and at the end of the trip, my feet had so many blisters on them, I was hurting for a good week afterward. I guess that's what I get for wearing Chuck's to Disney though.

I really liked California Adventure, it was pretty cool. TBH though, i'm a big kid when it comes to these places, I really enjoy them. I have a 3.5 month old son, and I can't wait to take him when he gets older.

Is that TrueNutrition shirt available at the site, or was it a special-made one for ya as a sponsored athlete? That is one great looking shirt. If they have it at the site, i'm ordering one on my next protein order!!!

Thanks for sharing the pics BM, you all look great.

Well we took our little 1 year old daughter to her first trip to Disneyland today! What a looong day! My calves are hating me right now. :(
This little girl rode all the rides she was able to and was not scared on any of them. :eek: She loved every minute of the day today.
What a great day filled with memories.

Two good pics from today.

View attachment 62864

View attachment 62865

Thanks for looking everyone.

God bless you and your family... You look big big big....

I am a father of 4 kids I know the beautiful feeling they bring to your heart ...

God bless you big daddy...

I love going to Disneyland! I went back in 2009 for the first time since I was young, and it was a blast. We had 2 day hopper passes, and at the end of the trip, my feet had so many blisters on them, I was hurting for a good week afterward. I guess that's what I get for wearing Chuck's to Disney though.

I really liked California Adventure, it was pretty cool. TBH though, i'm a big kid when it comes to these places, I really enjoy them. I have a 3.5 month old son, and I can't wait to take him when he gets older.

Is that TrueNutrition shirt available at the site, or was it a special-made one for ya as a sponsored athlete? That is one great looking shirt. If they have it at the site, i'm ordering one on my next protein order!!!

Thanks for sharing the pics BM, you all look great.

Ya, we have 3 day hopper passes and they are already talking about going back! :eek: I need to give my ankles and calves a little break. LOL

These are custom shirts I had made for myself. I took the graphics and designed them and had a buddy make them. The shirt is made by Anvil and I really like the cut of the 3xl as it sits at the end of my shoulders and the armpits are still in my armpits and not at my waist! LOL

What an adorable little girl you have!! I bet she loves getting all dolled up in her frilly, pink, princess outfit!! :food-sm:l

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws