over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First DNP cycle

day 10:
stayed out of the gym today, felt pretty tired and i havent taken a day off in a while... was on the bike for like 10 mins though and went grocery shopping and to the pool..

heres 10 day progress pics (will update again after water weight is lost ~4 days, im holding a lot of it)

7OlPT.jpg

Last edited:
day 10:
stayed out of the gym today, felt pretty tired and i havent taken a day off in a while... was on the bike for like 10 mins though and went grocery shopping and to the pool..

heres 10 day progress pics (will update again after water weight is lost ~4 days, im holding a lot of it)

7OlPT.jpg

umm, wow those are freaking amazing results! especially in just 10 days!!!:eek::headbang:

thanks guys.

i might also add, there's not a lot about this on the internet and i haven't read much about it, but a day after i took my last dose of 500mg's i went out in the sun for ~1.5 hours or so by the pool and did a bit of tanning, i got a little burned but nothing too bad. i then started noticing a headache and a temperature.

i ran a 102.5 fever that night and still am running about a 99.5-100 right now (a day later, its going away with the burn). i dont know if it had anything to do with the dnp + sun heat, but its the only thing i could really come up with. especially because i had no other symptoms but fever. so be warned that if your going to take dnp at a moderate dose stay out of the sun/heat.

prolly gunna get a lot of hate for this post, but i thought i'd aware whoever would like to know what ive been going through. it wasn't fun and i sure as hell learned my lesson on that front.

Great log red, you say had a fever that might be related to sun? I thought DNP gave fever throughout the cycle. Is that the only time u had a fever?

Also, when you moved to 2 pills, did you notice an increase in symptoms that same day? What I'm getting at is, if I can increase dosage on weekends only (when i can deal with sweat outside of work) then return to lesser sides on weekdays, it would be ideal for me. Or did you find that it's not that easily controlled?

Great log red, you say had a fever that might be related to sun? I thought DNP gave fever throughout the cycle. Is that the only time u had a fever?

Also, when you moved to 2 pills, did you notice an increase in symptoms that same day? What I'm getting at is, if I can increase dosage on weekends only (when i can deal with sweat outside of work) then return to lesser sides on weekdays, it would be ideal for me. Or did you find that it's not that easily controlled?

DNP might raise ur temperature slightly (very slightly, almost not at all or not at all) on cycle of moderate doses, however a fever-like temperature is NEVER ok on anything. especially a temperature of 102+. i got the fever on my last day of the cycle, throughout the day i felt fine, but at around 3pm i went outside to the pool for 1.5 hours and got a little burned. i think the burn in combination with the DNP gave me those fever symptoms.

so no, dnp will not give u a fever and im not trying to create some kind of new dnp worry (since there are so many false ones online), it was my fault and i feel stupid (very stupid) for trying to tan on an uncoupling supplement in the first place.

but yes, ive heard of people lowering doses on weekdays and increasing them on weekends, just know that the active half life of dnp is 36 hours, so you will feel the effects of an elevated dose through at least Tuesday (it wont be harsh, but present it will be) so if you do a job where it would be detrimental to your performance i wouldn't recommend upping the dose... but thats just me.

its easy to control if you understand all the half life effects and are careful. just make sure u stay out of the sun and are taking in anti-oxidants, along with plenty of anti-histamines. i took benedryl every night just to be safe.

Last edited:
I've read from a few online DNP threads, that it's best to cycle during the colder months(Winter/Fall). How bad is the sweating? I'm was a fat boy most my life so I tend sweat like a pig. Just trying to figure if it would best for me to wait until summer is over.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I've read from a few online DNP threads, that it's best to cycle during the colder months(Winter/Fall). How bad is the sweating? I'm was a fat boy most my life so I tend sweat like a pig. Just trying to figure if it would best for me to wait until summer is over.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

its not too bad. when ur working out u will notice the sweat tapper off to normal rates after about 15 mins of a good intensity. you will feel hotter, similarly to a pregnant woman and ull drink a lot of water, so you will have "swamp ass" and stuff during the day..

its totally tolerable though, none of the sides made me very uncomfortable to be perfectly honest.

the worst one came the last 2 days where i was sluggish, prolly could even sleep on EC stack, but nothing was too hard to handle or enough to think twice about. i wouldnt worry about those sides to be perfectly honest with you. be aware of them, but dont let sweating dissuade u from using dnp if you really want to. just make sure you do it right.

great log RED I'm still going strong on my dose of DNP. I am feeling the lethargic of it since I bumped up to 600mgs the last two days. I'm going to keep going for 5 more days. I am definitely holding a lot of water weight thats for sure so I can't wait till I get off it and do a low carb/carb re-load. My diet is very similar to yours as well as body structure it seems.

great log RED I'm still going strong on my dose of DNP. I am feeling the lethargic of it since I bumped up to 600mgs the last two days. I'm going to keep going for 5 more days. I am definitely holding a lot of water weight thats for sure so I can't wait till I get off it and do a low carb/carb re-load. My diet is very similar to yours as well as body structure it seems.

just did my carb refeed today... first time in 3 weeks.... i ate EVERYTHING in sight... awwwwwwwww yeaaaahhhhhh feels good on the inside

Has it been long enough for your bloat to go down yet

yeah i did a carb load, and i look fuller but there was a lot less bloat than i thought.. there was almost no change.

will update in a few days when i restart the dnp. sorry, i thought it would be more, but i was mistaken.

Probably so much less bc how low your bf was when you started

more than likely. i started at around 14.2% bodyfat. im going to try to run very low bodyfat and keep a lean bulk going before my contest, doing male physique and i think this new changed up workout program i adopted has really helped my gains (or losses rather) and will continue to be ok once i start another low dose cycle of dnp.

will update in a few days.

yeah i did a carb load, and i look fuller but there was a lot less bloat than i thought.. there was almost no change.

will update in a few days when i restart the dnp. sorry, i thought it would be more, but i was mistaken.

I also didn't really notice much water retention or glycogen supercompensation after i came off the dnp, just a bit fuller

Ok guys!!! first day back on!! staying low dose this time, a couple of u guys had some great suggestions and i plan on taking them!

going to keep this cycle a little longer with a consistent low dose 250 ed and sometimes ill skip a day and go eod depending on how i feel. im not going to let it affect my workouts or daily life. i appreciate everyone who is following as i will provide pics throughout my cycle.

id like to let u guys know ive gained a little weight back, through no fault of the dnp but my own (went a little overboard on the carb load days), but im glad i did this because the rebound affect is true. i feel fuller then ever and the cuts are starting to come in everywhere.

lets get it going!! (took first dose just now 7:45ish am) :headbang:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity