over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First DNP cycle

Look forward to following my man.. tell me, are you doing keto?

not exactly keto, and i didnt carb deplete (its not nessesary either).. however i do keep carb intake low. 100g or so, but i keep everything low except protein intake. and i eat avocados..

so while my diet isnt keto, its pretty close to it.. im just the type of person who cant go without at least a little carbs in my system, i find it hard to function without them, even in a ketogenic state.

not exactly keto, and i didnt carb deplete (its not nessesary either).. however i do keep carb intake low. 100g or so, but i keep everything low except protein intake. and i eat avocados..

so while my diet isnt keto, its pretty close to it.. im just the type of person who cant go without at least a little carbs in my system, i find it hard to function without them, even in a ketogenic state.

Yeah I remember you giving your diet earlier I just wasnt sure if you were changing for this current low dose run. Thanks brotha.

second day back on dnp,

not hurting my workouts.. but i am getting a little more tired earlier in the evening, which is no problem since its the summer i dont mind going to bed an hour earlier than normal

did a hard HIIT session this morning, suicides on the basketball court... ran 7 timed, then 5 more not timed and a few laps, then cooled down on the treadmill for 5 mins afterwards, a total of about 25-30 mins of hard running. felt good, the dnp didnt affect it much, but i was winded after about 4 suicides... afterwards i feel great though.

also i might add that the fat loss is noticeable already, however i think its just the water i was holding from the carb load from the 5th-7th day off dnp.

gained some weight back... i went on a super binge on carbs... went to see family and couldnt stop eating... dnp did some damage control, but it didnt stop me.. i was a hot mess but i couldnt help myself. back home now, so i cant really cheat like that anymore.

oh well.

gained some weight back... i went on a super binge on carbs... went to see family and couldnt stop eating... dnp did some damage control, but it didnt stop me.. i was a hot mess but i couldnt help myself. back home now, so i cant really cheat like that anymore.

oh well.

Been there-doesn't seem how many carb calories you eat, just doesn't seem to satisfy you

it was like feeding a high powered garbage disposal.. i ate for like an hour straight...

I went up to 850 per day-the rest of the sides, heat etc didn't change much from 600 but the carb cravings were impossible. Only way i didn't have carbs was not to have anything in the house and even then would head out at 12 at night for chips and whatever could get my hands on.
must have more than doubled my calories just in carbs and ended up gaining fat
Never again.

joined an elite gym yesterday so i could focus on my goals. i love the atmosphere there. had a SICK leg day despite being on dnp.

am: chest/back pm: abs/cardio today. being 11.5 weeks out im really trying to put my nose to the grind stone.

dnp is helping but the sides arn't bad at all.

been taking dnp... yada yada yada.. lost some weight.. yada yada yada... 3-4 more days before i take some time off it... cant handle the lethargy right now.

pics will be had in 6 or so days

Did you feel that this second time around was just as productive as your first cycle?

Did you feel that this second time around was just as productive as your first cycle?

no but then again i cheated on my diet and didnt go high dose.

but i still lost weight... all in all, yes it was just as successful.

im taking the day off (as far as lifting is concerned) tomorrow so i might run 500mg just for fun.

Had some issues in life. Got fat and didnt realize it. Im sitting at 33yr old, 5'7, 230pds and everything that comes with it (lack of motivation, slow, no energy, etc). I was thinking of knocking off some fat with this DNP. Doing 200-400mg (maybe 600mg), doing cardio. When got down to say 200pds, stop the dnp and just do the weights and cardio as usual until 170. So I am thinking it will be like 30 days to lose the 30pds initially (DNP+low carb+maintenance level calorie+cardio).

Anyone disagree with the above? If so, I am going with the assumption that 45-1hr on a elliptical will be good for the cardio. Im to big to be pounding on a treadmill.

I tried this about a year ago, while in AFGHANISTAN, on 800mg. Holy Fcuk, dont suggest doing that. I actually thought I was going to die one day. But since then I have read and learned, plus not so hot at my present location :)

All advice is welcome.

Had some issues in life. Got fat and didnt realize it. Im sitting at 33yr old, 5'7, 230pds and everything that comes with it (lack of motivation, slow, no energy, etc). I was thinking of knocking off some fat with this DNP. Doing 200-400mg (maybe 600mg), doing cardio. When got down to say 200pds, stop the dnp and just do the weights and cardio as usual until 170. So I am thinking it will be like 30 days to lose the 30pds initially (DNP+low carb+maintenance level calorie+cardio).

Anyone disagree with the above? If so, I am going with the assumption that 45-1hr on a elliptical will be good for the cardio. Im to big to be pounding on a treadmill.

I tried this about a year ago, while in AFGHANISTAN, on 800mg. Holy Fcuk, dont suggest doing that. I actually thought I was going to die one day. But since then I have read and learned, plus not so hot at my present location :)

All advice is welcome.

I would get diet in order first and try get a bit leaner before hitting the dnp

And dnp in Afghanistan-thats rough at any dose

I second the comment above in regards to getting your nutrition plan in order; along with cardio that should knock off at least 10lbs. the more BF you hold the "easier" it is to lose the first half of the extra because your body doesn't fight you for it yet. but once you get to that second half is when you'd benefit from introducing chems..... (it has been my experience)

Yeah, definitely address diet and do some cardio before jumping on DNP. Just basic diet stuff (cut out sugar, reduce carbs) and some steady state fasted cardio should melt a good amount of fat off fairly quickly. For most people DNP will reduce fat no matter the starting weight, but I find it's best used to shed those stubborn pounds once you've lost as much as you can the "normal" way.

All advice is welcome.

Do i agree with your plan/is it what i would do?? No!!....Will u lose weight??? Yes

As the others have said, use a clean diet and cardio to drop the first 30lbs u want to lose, then DNP for the more stubborn lbs....my opinion but your choice. Good luck :)

Thanks all. What is steady state fasted cardio? After 30 min eliptical I'm shot and have hard time finding motivation. My energy levels are low low at any point, let alone during cardio. I drink the blue monster drinks to try to boost energy, but doesn't work any longer.

Yeah, definitely address diet and do some cardio before jumping on DNP. Just basic diet stuff (cut out sugar, reduce carbs) and some steady state fasted cardio should melt a good amount of fat off fairly quickly. For most people DNP will reduce fat no matter the starting weight, but I find it's best used to shed those stubborn pounds once you've lost as much as you can the "normal" way.

Thanks all. What is steady state fasted cardio? After 30 min eliptical I'm shot and have hard time finding motivation. My energy levels are low low at any point, let alone during cardio. I drink the blue monster drinks to try to boost energy, but doesn't work any longer.

stay away from energy drinks. water/gatorade/v8 juice (mostly water). steady state fasted cardio is just doing constant cardio in a fasted state, or on an empty stomach - most preferably right after you wake up.

stay away from all sodas and carbonated drinks. theyre not good for the muscles and will end up adding a lot of sodium to your diet which can cause water retention and high blood pressure if you consume waaaaaaaaaay too much

stay away from energy drinks. water/gatorade/v8 juice (mostly water). steady state fasted cardio is just doing constant cardio in a fasted state, or on an empty stomach - most preferably right after you wake up.

stay away from all sodas and carbonated drinks. theyre not good for the muscles and will end up adding a lot of sodium to your diet which can cause water retention and high blood pressure if you consume waaaaaaaaaay too much

sorry guys my cell is broken so im waiting till i get a new to be able to post pics. progress is coming along well though. (not currently on dnp, im 8 weeks out so i want to tan, so i stopped)

why stay away from energy drinks? did u read that online? there are nothing but good things in energy drinks other then the dredded aspartame and ~220 mg of caffeine per can. i dont advise drinking for then 3 a day, but there is nothing wrong with energy drinks at all if they are the calorie/carb free ones. personally i take them with my ephedrine and aspirin everyday as a caffeine supplement.

and idk about you, but i drink diet sodas everyday... better then losing my mind and binge eating on sweets.. salt retention is never bad and i know plenty of people (even pros) who regularly drink diet sodas to keep them away from cravings.

also, to the guy who is trying to lose weight:

i dont recommend DNP to anyone who is just trying to lose weight. weight loss comes with a change in mind set and a change in habit. dnp helps yes, but dont let it be your lazy mans cure for weight problems. use it when you feel like u want that last boost or final yard. i would never recommend DNP for people who could simply cut carbs or portion sizes and drop a ton of weight.

thats just my .02 though.

and as far as fastest cardio.... if ur goal is to lose fat, muscle and everything else then go for it. but i'd prolly add a small amount of food, it will spare muscle and will not hinder results hardly at all if your diet is in check.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic