over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First DNP loh w/ pics!

duncanx

Newbies
After spending countless hours researching DNP, and reading all the horror and success stories, I have decided that I am gonna give it a go. I feel that if used properly, the pros outweigh the cons. The DNP I will be using for this cycle is 125mg pills from XXXXXXXXX. Please no comments such as "you're an idiot for taking dnp" etc.. My reason behind doing DNP is because I have a lead role in a film in which I will be shirtless in one scene, which will begin filming in 6 weeks. I will be checking my body temperature often throughout this cycle.

Stats:

weight: 155lbs

height: 5"8

bodyfat: 12%

Supplements I will be taking on the cycle:

- 1-2 gallons of water
-3 tbsp vegetable glycerin
-3g Taurine
-1200mg ALA
-V8 for electrolytes
-3g Pyruvate
-1260mg calcium
-2000mg milk thistle
-1000iu Vitamin E
-3g Vitamin C
-ECY stack (if tolerable) 3 doses of 25mg/200mg/5mg

The Diet:
-1500cal
-33%/33%/33% macro ratio.
mostly complex carbs, but will add a few servings of fruit.

Day 1: 125mg to assess tolerance.

Day 2-21: 250mg

Day 22-24: 375mg

As for the ecy stack, I am a bit unsure how to dose it. Is it dangerous to take all the Yohimbine hcl in one dose before fasted cardio? What is the safest way in doing an ecy stack while on DNP? ( I will assess tolerance before I take any ecy). Any critique is much appreciated! Assuming I stay glued 100% to the diet while lifting heavy 3x a week with some light cardio 2-3x a week, what should my bf% be around when the cycle is over?

Last edited by a moderator:
before pics ( 1st pic unflexed, other 2 are flexed)

Attachments

• before1.jpg
    before1.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 1,406
  • before2.jpg
    before2.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 812
  • before3.jpg
    before3.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 1,291
Last edited:
Cycle Start Date: Feb 20, 2013

Day 1: took my first 125mg pill in the am. Have felt just a tad amount of heat, nothing much, and I feel really lethargic. I hear it takes 3-4 days for this stuff to really kick in.

Day 2:

Last edited:
After spending countless hours researching DNP, and reading all the horror and success stories, I have decided that I am gonna give it a go. I feel that if used properly, the pros outweigh the cons. The DNP I will be using for this cycle is 125mg pills from XXXXXXXXX. Please no comments such as "you're an idiot for taking dnp" etc.. My reason behind doing DNP is because I have a lead role in a film in which I will be shirtless in one scene, which will begin filming in 6 weeks. I will be checking my body temperature often throughout this cycle.

Stats:

weight: 155lbs

height: 5"8

bodyfat: 12%

Supplements I will be taking on the cycle:

- 1-2 gallons of water
-3 tbsp vegetable glycerin
-3g Taurine
-1200mg ALA
-V8 for electrolytes
-3g Pyruvate
-1260mg calcium
-2000mg milk thistle
-1000iu Vitamin E
-3g Vitamin C
-ECY stack (if tolerable) 3 doses of 25mg/200mg/5mg

The Diet:
-1500cal
-33%/33%/33% macro ratio.
mostly complex carbs, but will add a few servings of fruit.

Day 1: 125mg to assess tolerance.

Day 2-21: 250mg

Day 22-24: 375mg

As for the ecy stack, I am a bit unsure how to dose it. Is it dangerous to take all the Yohimbine hcl in one dose before fasted cardio? What is the safest way in doing an ecy stack while on DNP? ( I will assess tolerance before I take any ecy). Any critique is much appreciated! Assuming I stay glued 100% to the diet while lifting heavy 3x a week with some light cardio 2-3x a week, what should my bf% be around when the cycle is over?

I have edit your wording that you cannot tell where u get it from because they are not a sponsor here.

Do you really think you're at the point where you need dnp?

Last edited:
I think you need food and heavy ass training more than you need DNP mate, your already quite lean, there is no need to even bother with fat loss drugs.

How much weight are you trying to lose for your movie roll?

I thought this was pro muscle? ;). Dude you can lose whatever fat u have waay easier if u pack on some muscle brosef. Then you'll have somthin to show off too. DNP is gonna make u look sickly

Dont mean to offend, but I agree, you dont need DNP buddy, you need to train hard and eat a good diet. You will look like you have anorexia if you take it. Best off training hard, eating well and maybe down the track trying gear. That is at least a couple of years away though. The fat that you might want to lose can be acheived by an OTC supplement. If you shred up you will look sick (in a bad way)

5`8 155lbs? DNP?? You have 6 weeks, put in some work. DNP is also gonna make your "muscles" flat as a pancake while on it. You don`t need it.

Yeah man judging by your pics with the way your body sits now you could put on some weight and lose fat because you look almost underweight bro. Lotta good diet advice on here look some up. Buy some bro-tein powder and have at er. Get stronger bigger and leaner. Christ when I was 6'1 180 I went to 200 and my bf dropped I was skinny fat tho. I hate dieting haha

^^^^ what he said. At least post up to let us know you're OK. DNP ain't no joke!

Your 155 lbs why the hell would you need DNP I would just put in some serious gym time and not have the risks.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws