over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First DNP run

bigflex256

Registered
Since this is my first time running DNP, just wanting a few tips from you guys that have used it on how to get the most out of it with hopefully relatively low sides.

*im also currently running test and primo right now
* plan on starting at 100mg a day and go from there

that's a good place to start.

it's basically like any other dieting phase..

start with set diet and training program and adjust the variables as you progress

DNP is just another tool in the box....I like to think of it as t3 but with much, much less catabolism :cool:

At 200 mg a day almost no sides but fat loss is still very good if diet is on point at 400 the heat is up but its bareable and fat loss is fast 600 too 800 range fat melts off regardless of diet but stay away from sweets because the heat is intense wear good antiperspirant and thin clothes. Up dose in 5 day increments thats about how long it takes too peak so you will know if you want too go higher or not.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Use ephedrine helps with craving and without it on do Im a zombie cant even train . I actually feel best on a keto diet once fat adapted energy levels are consistent and the heat isn't bad at higher doses

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

I'm currently taking DNP for the first time also. I started at 200mgs of Crystal DNP a day for 2 weeks with minimal sides just some increased sweating and heartburn after taking it. 3 days ago I upped it to 400mg and the sweating is insane. Last night it was 54 degrees and I had the window open plus my fan on, laying outside the covers and I was cold but drenched in sweat.

On a side note I am down from 262 to 245 in 3 weeks

I'm currently taking DNP for the first time also. I started at 200mgs of Crystal DNP a day for 2 weeks with minimal sides just some increased sweating and heartburn after taking it. 3 days ago I upped it to 400mg and the sweating is insane. Last night it was 54 degrees and I had the window open plus my fan on, laying outside the covers and I was cold but drenched in sweat.

On a side note I am down from 262 to 245 in 3 weeks

I'm looking at running dnp for the first time soon....but man I'm already a human furnace. I can't imagine feeling hotter on a normal basis, lol

I'm looking at running dnp for the first time soon....but man I'm already a human furnace. I can't imagine feeling hotter on a normal basis, lol

im down to 250mg EOD.

it's not the heat that gets me personally, it's the rapid breathing making me unable to use my cpap.

looks like this is going to be the new normal for me lol... oh well, even less chance of catabolism I guess :rolleyes:

fat loss is still quite solid though.

I may back mine back down to 200 bc I can't stand how sweaty I am.

im down to 250mg EOD.

it's not the heat that gets me personally, it's the rapid breathing making me unable to use my cpap.

looks like this is going to be the new normal for me lol... oh well, even less chance of catabolism I guess :rolleyes:

fat loss is still quite solid though.

This is the dose I like. Slow and steady wins the race.

IIRC, it causes some initial water retention? I may give a very small dose a shot in late April. Probably add 3iu hGH with a small amount of test. I'd keep the DNP 100-200mg. I'll be lean already and looking for this to move me to shredded.

I've run both higher (600mg) and lower (200-300mg) of DNP and currently prefer the lower end of the spectrum.

I find that with the higher doses I feel miserable overall. Bad quality sleep, feel terrible during the day, can't focus, performance suffers at work, etc. The last thing I want to do is a cardio session. With the lower end doses, I feel very few sides and have no issues training and performing at work.

Additionally, not sweating like crazy just sitting there is a huge plus. It's the winter...you will go into the building that has the heat waaayyy to high to begin with. Not so great.

I've run low carb and 'medium' carb. Low carb works best but is obviously harder.

Don't forget your ancillaries

I have ran DNP several times. I have ran all the traditional approaches and have used 250mg ed before and i have used 750mg ed before, all in the 10 days to 14 day range.

I am currently trying a very minimal approach and so far i am liking it. Currenlty running 250mg MWF. Illl report back in a month with the results.

KS

I have ran DNP several times. I have ran all the traditional approaches and have used 250mg ed before and i have used 750mg ed before, all in the 10 days to 14 day range.

I am currently trying a very minimal approach and so far i am liking it. Currenlty running 250mg MWF. Illl report back in a month with the results.

KS

How long have you been on this? I'm actually thinking about running a cycle again now for about 6-8 weeks, but using low dose. I've also gone up to 750 a day and it zaps me so hard that my workouts are just garbage. I've been thinking about going 250 a day, or even every other day to really get my bf levels down as low as possible while keeping my workouts on point.

I have been on this for 1 week now. So far the sweats are EXTREMELY minimal and almost non existent. I am only taking 1 pill MWF. My hopes are slow steady fat loss without the extreme sides. Instead of 1-2 lbs a day i am shooting for 2-4 lbs a week at the end of the run. After a month i should be down 12-15 lbs with little effort.

I just started a quick 10 day. 400mg first day, 200mg for the other 9 days. didn't need to lose a ton of weight, but was out of the gym for the entire month of Dec due to inguinal hernia surgery.

stay hydrated
use an anti histamine every night before bed, you never know how your body will react (some people get hives and allergic reactions)
use appetite suppressants if you can, and continue to use them for a week or so at least after cessation of dnp. i personally have the worst issues with rebounding. keeping the diet going a bit after stopping dnp is key
and lasty, stay the fuck away from spaghetti

how does everyone cycle dnp? Is 14 on 28 off a good place to start?

I really want to give DNP a shot but which sponsor sells good quality dnp?? I was going to try an up and coming sponsor but have just read way too much hit and miss on his products and no I wont name names on that one.

I really want to give DNP a shot but which sponsor sells good quality dnp?? I was going to try an up and coming sponsor but have just read way too much hit and miss on his products and no I wont name names on that one.

Figure out who Dinitro is.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs