over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First DNP run

Well I'm on day 6 of my first dnp run. Ran it at 250 Mg's for 4 days and have done 590 yesterday and today. Havent noticed any sides yet to speak of. Maybe slightly hotter....but it's hard to tell as it's pretty hot here in AZ right now and I always tend to feel hot snyways. I can sweat sitting in a 70 degree room

I just started a quick 10 day. 400mg first day, 200mg for the other 9 days. didn't need to lose a ton of weight, but was out of the gym for the entire month of Dec due to inguinal hernia surgery.

stay hydrated
use an anti histamine every night before bed, you never know how your body will react (some people get hives and allergic reactions)
use appetite suppressants if you can, and continue to use them for a week or so at least after cessation of dnp. i personally have the worst issues with rebounding. keeping the diet going a bit after stopping dnp is key
and lasty, stay the fuck away from spaghetti

Do you feel doubling the dose the first day is beneficial?

I wonder if it's safe for me since I have no colon. Yes I'm serious.

Well I don't see why having no colon would affect it much. The only thing I'd watch out for is be extra vigilant about not getting dehydrated since you're already at risk for it with no colon.

Do you feel doubling the dose the first day is beneficial?

i only do this if im planning a low dose (200mg) run. it just gets it in my system faster and starts doing it's thing.

im running 800mg for 10 days right now, started yesterday. at this dose i'm completely sapped of energy and sweating my ass off already.

i only do this if im planning a low dose (200mg) run. it just gets it in my system faster and starts doing it's thing.

im running 800mg for 10 days right now, started yesterday. at this dose i'm completely sapped of energy and sweating my ass off already.

800mg? Are you able to train at all? Do you change your workouts during this run?

800mg? Are you able to train at all? Do you change your workouts during this run?

i've never run 800mg for more than 2 days, so i'll let you know later this week. i have always been able to maintain my normal workouts at 600mg, so we shall see. i'm on 900mg of test and 600mg of deca, as well.

i've never run 800mg for more than 2 days, so i'll let you know later this week. i have always been able to maintain my normal workouts at 600mg, so we shall see. i'm on 900mg of test and 600mg of deca, as well.

You can push the weights at 600mg? Damn.

Im floored on 500mg... Can force myself to do an hour of cardio but lifting just always feels unproductive as shit. I do it anyway though

Sides creep up on 500mg a day. I did 250mg, no sides other than night sweats, then I tried to go higher; 3 days on 500, dizziness and nausea occurred. I stopped it then went back on it 4 days later when symptoms resolved at 1 pill. I think that's all you need but I did see more fat loss at 500mg, I doubt I'd go higher and if I did; it would be 250 for a week then 500 for 2-3 days and done

im down to 250mg EOD.

it's not the heat that gets me personally, it's the rapid breathing making me unable to use my cpap.

does the rapid breathing come on even at starting doses of 100mg and 200mg? also read somewhere not to mix atenolol with DNP, anybody understand why?
does taking DNP also protect you from ticks and fleas?

You can push the weights at 600mg? Damn.

Im floored on 500mg... Can force myself to do an hour of cardio but lifting just always feels unproductive as shit. I do it anyway though

One of my better runs strength wise was with Anadrol. I kept nearly all of my strength and the way Anadrol has you holding water intramuscularly, I also looked less shitty and flat. Not running it this time though. My last run at 600mg I was completing my full normal routines at about 75-80% of my normal strength.

I think slice used Halo on his run and said he was actually making strength GAINS. I've never experienced any actual gains, especially at high doses, not really concerned with that, moreso just getting as much done in the gym as I can handle to burn more extra cals. I'll probably save the good gear for when I'm NOT on the DNP.

does the rapid breathing come on even at starting doses of 100mg and 200mg? also read somewhere not to mix atenolol with DNP, anybody understand why?
does taking DNP also protect you from ticks and fleas?

I dont *think* you would have trouble with the breathing at 200mg daily unless you already have minor issues to begin with.... 500mg absolutely has given me difficulty breathing but I've also been on aa little tren which doesnt help

I dont *think* you would have trouble with the breathing at 200mg daily unless you already have minor issues to begin with.... 500mg absolutely has given me difficulty breathing but I've also been on aa little tren which doesnt help

Its not the breathing, its the lazy "I just want to lay around all day and do nothing" feeling thats the worst.

One of my better runs strength wise was with Anadrol. I kept nearly all of my strength and the way Anadrol has you holding water intramuscularly, I also looked less shitty and flat. Not running it this time though. My last run at 600mg I was completing my full normal routines at about 75-80% of my normal strength.

I think slice used Halo on his run and said he was actually making strength GAINS. I've never experienced any actual gains, especially at high doses, not really concerned with that, moreso just getting as much done in the gym as I can handle to burn more extra cals. I'll probably save the good gear for when I'm NOT on the DNP.

Hmm. Im not opposed to orals for that but I go 0 carb on DNP so it feels like I'm flat regardless of what I take pre workout

For me I find it best at 250mg/ed on a low carb diet....
Slow and low....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its not the breathing, its the lazy "I just want to lay around all day and do nothing" feeling thats the worst.

Ha speaking of breathing...at 800mg I can't even finish a sentence without taking a breath. I literally sound like I'm sprinting when I talk to someone.

I don't care what anyone says. If you're running 750mg of D's DNP you aren't even coming close to a typical workout. Unless you guys train like pansy asses literally impossible.

I don't care what anyone says. If you're running 750mg of D's DNP you aren't even coming close to a typical workout. Unless you guys train like pansy asses literally impossible.

i will admit today at 800, my workout suffered. the cardio was harder, but i pushed through. my chest routine had to be altered to all machine work, i still went heavy but my time inbetween sets was doubled. i left the gym about 5x sweatier than a normal chest day.

I wouldn't take anything that would make my workout suffer.. why? I'll diet even longer with a low dose and have great productive workouts

I like 50mg first thing every morning for 4-6 weeks at a time. I use it when I'm using pre-wo insulin and I've never experienced the dreaded insulin fat gain even when pushing 600-1000g of carbs.

I've found that a dose any higher than 200mg day and I cant even show up to work I'm sweating so hard and my girlfriend is asking me if im dying.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131