over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First Ever DNP Run - To Carb Or Not To Carb

not really, no. I buy all the powders in bulk, and just add them together.. there's no sugar or anything in the mix.

although glycerine is a type of carb....sugar alchohol i think. so that does cause a little heat itself.

I will use a whey shake in water post-workout.

or half whey half meat meals.. I try to avoid just having whey by itself aside from directly post workout.

Hello
I want advise for using DNP. This is my first cycle. I read a lot but I guess it is not enough so here I am here asking questions. Excuse me if they sounds silly.

I've never done any steroids and I don't plan to do it. Just my preference. Please refrain from telling me that DNP is fucking dangerous! I know it is! but if used with a lot of caution it is even safer than taking aspirin.

I am planning on runing for 2 weeks (14 day cycle) and this is my protocol. The Caps are from DNP Dinitro. Any advice will be appreciated. My stats 5'10'' 170 lb

I am also doing IF the 20/4 protocol. I eat from 8 pm to 12 pm (I can adjust this window from 6 to 10)

1-4 days: 250mg ( 8 AM on empty stomach, If I feel bad I can eat an apple)
5-11 days: 500mg
12-14 days: 250mg

Diet
Water -1 or 2 gallons a day.
Fruit and lots of veggies
protein 40 Complex Carbs 50 and low fat 10
Fiber If necessary,

Supplements
Multi vitamin - Animal Pak. This is a potent one I guess
Antioxidants - CLA. Is it good?
Electolytes - BAACs Xtend???? Is it a good support for electrolytes?

Emergency pak
Melatonin - If necessary, to help you sleep.
ECA stack - If necessary, to boost your energy levels
Glycerol - If necessary,
Benadryl- If necessary,

Any thoughts Thanks!

Hello
I want advise for using DNP. This is my first cycle. I read a lot but I guess it is not enough so here I am here asking questions. Excuse me if they sounds silly.

I've never done any steroids and I don't plan to do it. Just my preference. Please refrain from telling me that DNP is fucking dangerous! I know it is! but if used with a lot of caution it is even safer than taking aspirin.

I am planning on runing for 2 weeks (14 day cycle) and this is my protocol. The Caps are from DNP Dinitro. Any advice will be appreciated. My stats 5'10'' 170 lb

I am also doing IF the 20/4 protocol. I eat from 8 pm to 12 pm (I can adjust this window from 6 to 10)

1-4 days: 250mg ( 8 AM on empty stomach, If I feel bad I can eat an apple)
5-11 days: 500mg
12-14 days: 250mg

Diet
Water -1 or 2 gallons a day.
Fruit and lots of veggies
protein 40 Complex Carbs 50 and low fat 10
Fiber If necessary,

Supplements
Multi vitamin - Animal Pak. This is a potent one I guess
Antioxidants - CLA. Is it good?
Electolytes - BAACs Xtend???? Is it a good support for electrolytes?

Emergency pak
Melatonin - If necessary, to help you sleep.
ECA stack - If necessary, to boost your energy levels
Glycerol - If necessary,
Benadryl- If necessary,

Any thoughts Thanks!

looks fine.

I would strongly advise that you do not take DNP on an empty stomach. everyone I have known has gotten violently ill (in a food poisoning-type way) if thy take it on an empty stomach.

taking it before eating anything adds no benefits, and only makes for a very, very bad time.

looks fine.

I would strongly advise that you do not take DNP on an empty stomach. everyone I have known has gotten violently ill (in a food poisoning-type way) if thy take it on an empty stomach.

taking it before eating anything adds no benefits, and only makes for a very, very bad time.

Thanks for the reply

When is the best time for taking DNP? Do you think that having an apple plus DNP will not cause any bad time?

Thanks

Thanks for the reply

When is the best time for taking DNP? Do you think that having an apple plus DNP will not cause any bad time?

Thanks

there really is no "best" time..

an apple would be better than nothing, but id eat a bit more just to be safe

Slice, you da man! Thanks for the great advice, pretty much what I thought. In the middle of my first run on DNP, so far so good. Normally keep my carbs pretty low on off season anyway (old habits)
My girl (who competes) is trying it too. Keep you guys posted.

I low carbed it on my last cycle of DNP and I'll never switch back to the high carb again. I fell into the trap of "you'll go hypo if you dont carb" and it was hell. I still went 16 days on 400mg but my goal was 25. I ruined 2 suits and took at least 3 cold showers a day. It was also July (it was suppose to arrive in January but my sponsor took his time getting it to me) it was hell man, pure hell. I'm very happy low carbing it now.

sure.

basically, I just eat chicken or lean beef with green leafy vegetables. No added fats except for fish oil and evening primrose oil (helps with inflammation). ill have about 400-450g protein, and im sure I get a decent amount of fat from trace sources..

some extra calories from the vegetables. but not a lot.

1 hour pre-workout ill have a cup of brown rice (cooked measure), with 7 or so oz. of cooked chicken or beef.

I use a lot of caffeine, some clen, and my standard pre-workout supplements (beta alanine, agmatine, citrulline, etc. to try to get some sort of pump, and to aid in endurance)

as for AAS, I use testosterone to gain, generally speaking, and when I use DNP, ill throw in a powerful oral like superdrol in order to really help preserve strength.

Ive been using ARL's superdrol and my lifts have actually been going up while my weight is dropping on the daily. pretty remarkable stuff.

You are freaking hardcore Slice. Out of curiosity, how do you deal with the lethargy of DNP + SD? I find that lethargy gets pretty brutal after a week or two of either separately (I mean, nodding out at my desk, cups and cups of coffee not touching it lethargy), I can't fathom the combination.

i run tren + dnp together (for the same reason slice uses SD - so im not a weak ass pussy on dnp) i don't quite understand how tren works when it comes to carbs but it gives the same flatness as dnp (unless you eat a shitload) and i have gone hypo a couple of times but people act like this is the end of the world. i've had worse hypo from slin, i'd say your chances of falling over and dying from going slightly hypo on dnp are much lower.

as far as lethargy and staying awake, it no longer becomes a problem when you hit higher doses because despite being tired you're usually going to be too hot and uncomfortable to doze off -- so no worries about losing your job from napping at your desk!

my run end of feb into march was 7days @ 400, 7days @ 600, 3 days @ 800. (powder) i'm going to do another run may 1, 600mg for the entire duration. it feels like the sweet spot for me in which i can still perform moderately well in the gym and actually get some sleep at night, anything higher and it's just 24/7 hell.

i run tren + dnp together (for the same reason slice uses SD - so im not a weak ass pussy on dnp) i don't quite understand how tren works when it comes to carbs but it gives the same flatness as dnp (unless you eat a shitload) and i have gone hypo a couple of times but people act like this is the end of the world. i've had worse hypo from slin, i'd say your chances of falling over and dying from going slightly hypo on dnp are much lower.

as far as lethargy and staying awake, it no longer becomes a problem when you hit higher doses because despite being tired you're usually going to be too hot and uncomfortable to doze off -- so no worries about losing your job from napping at your desk!

my run end of feb into march was 7days @ 400, 7days @ 600, 3 days @ 800. (powder) i'm going to do another run may 1, 600mg for the entire duration. it feels like the sweet spot for me in which i can still perform moderately well in the gym and actually get some sleep at night, anything higher and it's just 24/7 hell.

Just curious - is this in your head or are you prone to go hypo?

I know everyone is different and reactions differ from person to person, but I have seen no evidence or literature on how you can go hypo whilst on DNP.

Makes no sense.

But if you can share some intel, I would love to read it.

Just curious - is this in your head or are you prone to go hypo?

I know everyone is different and reactions differ from person to person, but I have seen no evidence or literature on how you can go hypo whilst on DNP.

Makes no sense.

But if you can share some intel, I would love to read it.

you can't go hypo, epoxy just won't stop spreading bullshit for some reason.

you can't go hypo, epoxy just won't stop spreading bullshit for some reason.

i get hypo symptoms sometimes just on 100mg daily tren when i go too low on carbs.

i don't have a fucking blood glucose meter though and maybe it's not just the drugs maybe i have some issues going on that i might need to get checked out. just stating my personal experience.

i'm not the first person to ever say this either. really, just go google dnp+hypoglycemia. i guess every person on the internet who has ever had hypo symptoms while running dnp is just full of shit, too. :banghead:

Last edited:
i get hypo symptoms sometimes just on 100mg daily tren when i go too low on carbs.

i don't have a fucking blood glucose meter though and maybe it's not just the drugs maybe i have some issues going on that i might need to get checked out. just stating my personal experience.

yeah..

i'm not the first person to ever say this either. really, just go google dnp+hypoglycemia. i guess every person on the internet who has ever had hypo symptoms while running dnp is just full of shit, too. :banghead:

now you're getting it! (:)

DNP elevates your blood glucose levels.

I have taken my blood sugar, and had bloodwork, even while using DNP on keto, with tren.

so I actually know what im talking about

Hi guys,

I'm doing my first ever run with DNP. I'm only going to run 200mg a day for 7 days, potentially increasing to 14 days. If I do decide to go to 14 days then I might increase the dose to 400mg, but no more than that.

I'm a little confused regarding diet, though. I read a thread on here where the first post was a very long and very detailed post all about DNP, which said you need to keep carbs high to get the most out of it.

Seemed fair enough, but then further into the thread a dude called Conciliator who really seemed to know his stuff said that keeping carbs high isn't necessary.

So when you guys diet on DNP, are you keeping the carbs relatively high or low-carbing it?

Thanks

Everything that guy said about DNP, I took as gospel. He really knew his shit. I used to love when he would pop into DNP bashing threads and just own everyone.

Everything that guy said about DNP, I took as gospel. He really knew his shit. I used to love when he would pop into DNP bashing threads and just own everyone.

yeah..

now you're getting it! (:)

DNP elevates your blood glucose levels.

I have taken my blood sugar, and had bloodwork, even while using DNP on keto, with tren.

so I actually know what im talking about

Thanks to chipper lol here we go again ..

Little Slice vs Epoxy

America Vs Esparta

Topic :- going hypo on DNP or not

and this is Round no 2756381 ...

Nothuman is officially taking all the bets so please PayPal him your money if u want to bet on them.

Let's make Elvia the referee as he really can be the neutral party here as he has never used DNP.

Let the bloody battle commence just don't kill each other.

If the shit gets too much out of hand I might have to call 'the cub killer' !

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Thanks to chipper lol here we go again ..

Little Slice vs Epoxy

America Vs Esparta

Topic :- going hypo on DNP or not

and this is Round no 2756381 ...

Nothuman is officially taking all the bets so please PayPal him your money if u want to bet on them.

Let's make Elvia the referee as he really can be the neutral party here as he has never used DNP.

Let the bloody battle commence just don't kill each other.

If the shit gets too much out of hand I might have to call 'the cub killer' !

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

it's whatever. I mean, he's said himself that he's never taken his blood sugar while DNP.

he's actually literally admitted that he's talking out of his ass.

it's just too bad that there's a lot of noobs here who will listen to him.

it's whatever. I mean, he's said himself that he's never taken his blood sugar while DNP.

he's actually literally admitted that he's talking out of his ass.

it's just too bad that there's a lot of noobs here who will listen to him.

If you don't take what everyone says with a grain of salt around here you'll probably end up in your grave, early.

Just because you OD'ed on DNP doesn't make you an expert, it actually makes you just as stupid as you claim everyone else is.

To each his own, YMMV, I've gone hypo while running DNP. Does it mean it was solely because of the DNP, no, I didn't say that it was solely because of the DNP. I just said I went hypo while running it. Just like I have on tren. We are using a lot of drugs that have little to no human research, or it's 70 years dated.

It doesn't take a genius to do a google search to show I'm not the only person who has experienced this. Just because you didn't doesn't make you "right" or "wrong".

Once on DNP eat an isocaloric diet (33% prot, 33% fat, 33% carbs) and keep the calories at around maintenance level. Restricting carbs will put the body in a state of hypoglycemia and can be dangerous to the health and also the mental well being. DNP also mimics insulin in that it shuttles glucose into the cells in the absence of glucose. This is great for fat burning, but when carb intake is too low the blood glucose can be at dangerously low levels as well. a more experienced user can switch up this ratio a bit. Either way it won't make a huge difference because it's mostly about the total calorie consumption.

DNP
What happens when someone takes the decoupler dinitrophenol (DNP)? Blood glucose will result in increased metabolism, but the level of ATP in the cell does not increase! In fact, it is depleted. So in this case, the KATP channel is not inhibited, and it stays open. Calcium is not taken into the cell, and insulin is not released. The person taking DNP has in effect given himself temporary diabetes.
Insulin is needed to facilitate the uptake of glucose into cardiac, skeletal, and adipose tissue, and to convert glucose to glycogen in the liver. It is anti-proteolytic and protects against the various ailments commonly seen in diabetics, such as vision problems and polyneuropathy. Not coincidentally, the same problems can result from ingesting DNP.

This is why, when one takes DNP, one also needs to take exogenous insulin.

Since the KATP channel remains open, vascular and muscular tone relax. Probably blood pressure will decrease. Strength will diminish.

It would seem that an antidote for DNP might be anything that causes the KATP channel to close, for example the drug glibenclamide.

References
1. Noma A. 1983. Nature 305: 147.
2. Noma A, Takano M. 1991. The ATP-sensitive K+ channel. Jpn J Physiol 41(1):77-87.
3. Civelek VN, Deeney JT, et al. 1996. Temporal sequence of metabolic and ionic events in glucose-stimulated clonal pancreatic-cells. Biochem. J. 315: 1015-1019. Boston University Medical Center.
4. Nichols, C.G. and Lederer, W.J. 1991. ATP-sensitive potassium channels in the cardiovascular system. American Journal of Physiology 261:H1675-H1686.
5. Paucek, P, Mironova, G, et al. 1992 "Reconstitution and partial purification of the glibenclamide-sensitive, ATP-dependent K+ channel from rat liver and beef heart mitochondria," J. Biol. Chem. 267, 26062.
6. Nakamura S. 1989. Glucose reverses DNP induced changes in action potentials. Cardiovascular Res. 23(4):286-294.

-----------
Most of us are fine running DNP by itself. But to say that it cannot cause diabetic like symptoms itself is not true. Plenty of people experience it.

Last edited:
I've ran Dnp about every way possible. I found the best way personally for me is to utilize my carbs around my workout only or at least 90%. My protocol has been 500mg Dnp daily split am and pm. 1 hour preworkout 5-10 iu humilin r, 30 minutes later preworkout with 25 grams of karbolyn, intra workout 2 scoops of Endur3+ by Olympus labs which has carb 10 and 20 grams of carbs, immediately post workout is 25 grams carbs from crushed pineapple with 25 grams whey, whole food meal roughly 30 to 45 minutes later of 99% lean ground turkey breast with 1 cup Jasmine rice and 2 slices fat free cheese. Every other meal for me consists of 50 protein and 15 fat. Eat 7 times per day whole food meals. My sweating and energy levels have been much better by utilizing carbs around the workout only. Still get some in each meal from broccoli and or green beans and any other trace carbs. The only difference lately is I have also added sythetine and sythelene at 3ml at the same time as my slin. I'm not sure if this has helped to the point it has but I honestly feel amazing on dnp now where as before I was miserable every second of the day.

Once on DNP eat an isocaloric diet (33% prot, 33% fat, 33% carbs) and keep the calories at around maintenance level. Restricting carbs will put the body in a state of hypoglycemia and can be dangerous to the health and also the mental well being. DNP also mimics insulin in that it shuttles glucose into the cells in the absence of glucose. This is great for fat burning, but when carb intake is too low the blood glucose can be at dangerously low levels as well. a more experienced user can switch up this ratio a bit. Either way it won't make a huge difference because it's mostly about the total calorie consumption.

DNP
What happens when someone takes the decoupler dinitrophenol (DNP)? Blood glucose will result in increased metabolism, but the level of ATP in the cell does not increase! In fact, it is depleted. So in this case, the KATP channel is not inhibited, and it stays open. Calcium is not taken into the cell, and insulin is not released. The person taking DNP has in effect given himself temporary diabetes.
Insulin is needed to facilitate the uptake of glucose into cardiac, skeletal, and adipose tissue, and to convert glucose to glycogen in the liver. It is anti-proteolytic and protects against the various ailments commonly seen in diabetics, such as vision problems and polyneuropathy. Not coincidentally, the same problems can result from ingesting DNP.

This is why, when one takes DNP, one also needs to take exogenous insulin.

Since the KATP channel remains open, vascular and muscular tone relax. Probably blood pressure will decrease. Strength will diminish.

It would seem that an antidote for DNP might be anything that causes the KATP channel to close, for example the drug glibenclamide.

References
1. Noma A. 1983. Nature 305: 147.
2. Noma A, Takano M. 1991. The ATP-sensitive K+ channel. Jpn J Physiol 41(1):77-87.
3. Civelek VN, Deeney JT, et al. 1996. Temporal sequence of metabolic and ionic events in glucose-stimulated clonal pancreatic-cells. Biochem. J. 315: 1015-1019. Boston University Medical Center.
4. Nichols, C.G. and Lederer, W.J. 1991. ATP-sensitive potassium channels in the cardiovascular system. American Journal of Physiology 261:H1675-H1686.
5. Paucek, P, Mironova, G, et al. 1992 "Reconstitution and partial purification of the glibenclamide-sensitive, ATP-dependent K+ channel from rat liver and beef heart mitochondria," J. Biol. Chem. 267, 26062.
6. Nakamura S. 1989. Glucose reverses DNP induced changes in action potentials. Cardiovascular Res. 23(4):286-294.

-----------
Most of us are fine running DNP by itself. But to say that it cannot cause diabetic like symptoms itself is not true. Plenty of people experience it.

you are quoting someone who wrote some random shit and included a bunch of references at the bottom.. that doesn't mean anything.

he's not citing the references..

whoever wrote that shit is a dickhead, real talk.

and regarding my overdose, that has nothing to do with the effect of DNP on blood sugar, try to stay on topic.

guess ill just leave these here and be done with it... I don't even know why im arguing with you.

Attachments

• hyper.jpg
    hyper.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 297
  • dnp blood sugar.jpg
    dnp blood sugar.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 287
and FWIW, I don't consider myself an expert, on anything.

especially something like DNP. I just know that it doesn't cause hypoglycemia.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131