over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First Ever DNP Run - To Carb Or Not To Carb

Everything that guy said about DNP, I took as gospel. He really knew his shit. I used to love when he would pop into DNP bashing threads and just own everyone.
Same. I never found anything he stated to ever be contradicted elsewhere by anyone with authority or any studies. It always seemed sound to me. He obviously had some educational foundation. He also interpreted the older studies correctly, imo. He WAS the authority. After he got banned on bb.com, I don't know what became of him. Haven't seen him active on other boards in a long time.

and FWIW, I don't consider myself an expert, on anything.

especially something like DNP. I just know that it doesn't cause hypoglycemia.

Somethings caused it for me on a couple of occasions (or at least the SYMPTOMS of hypoglycemia). I'm not chalking it up to anything super specific but I'm just saying for some reason I've seen it while running DNP. Not trying to be a jerk to you or spread lies or rumors, we're all just here on a forum citing our own personal experiences and trying to learn from others.

Last edited:
The governments toxicology profile on DNP covers just about every side effect ever documented in human both and animal trials. If you skip to around page 100 there are graphs with frequency and severity of side effects seen.

Hypoglycemia is not a known side effect.

http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/toxprofiles/tp64-c2.pdf

The problem is people rarely use things in isolation and attribute effects to the wrong compound.

Tren and carb restriction were both mentioned which are common tools bodybuilders will use when dieting.

When doing restrictive carb diets during the transition phase into ketosis feeling dizzy or lightheaded was a common complaint when low carb diets became popular as you will have a brief period where the demand for ketones is not yet sufficient to meet energy demands and this manifests as symptoms people mislabel as going hypo.

One of the most common side effects of Tren is increased blood pressure. The most commonly used form of Tren is Tren Ace which has a short half-life. It's typically injected EOD. This leads to periods where the amount of Tren in the bloodstream is significantly higher the first day, lower the second, then spiked again the next. This translates to a similar effect on blood pressure simply meaning no matter what the total range of elevation is if you measure it over 48 hours you will see peaks and valleys as opposed to a smooth line. When BP changes rapidly common side effects are dizziness, transient fatigue, lightheadedness, shortness of breath, lethargy, and even fainting. Another series of symptoms that can be misconstrued as hypo.

DNP however is used far less regularly. It increases metabolic rate so energy levels drop faster. As well bodybuilders tend to use it in brief aggressive cutting phases with compounds like tren, multiple stimulants, thyroid meds, oral AAS, all of which can increase heart rate and blood pressure increasing the likelihood you will feel far worse and experience side effects than a slower less extreme cut which is probably what they mentally are comparing as a baseline.

DNP does not cause you to go hypo however I can see how people attribute side effects to DNP that it does not cause. This is true for a myriad of other compounds discussed on boards. People attribute side effects or even benefits to the compound they have used to least because it's simply the one they have the least experience with so it "must" be that particular compound.

Same. I never found anything he stated to ever be contradicted elsewhere by anyone with authority or any studies. It always seemed sound to me. He obviously had some educational foundation. He also interpreted the older studies correctly, imo. He WAS the authority. After he got banned on bb.com, I don't know what became of him. Haven't seen him active on other boards in a long time.

He actually posted on here too. I think his last posts were about 3 years ago. Whenever I would think about using DNP again, I would brush up on my knowledge by googling "Conciliator DNP" and would sort through his posts across various forums. He just destroyed everyone in arguments, it was awesome.

Somethings caused it for me on a couple of occasions (or at least the SYMPTOMS of hypoglycemia). I'm not chalking it up to anything super specific but I'm just saying for some reason I've seen it while running DNP.

that's more like it

Somethings caused it for me on a couple of occasions (or at least the SYMPTOMS of hypoglycemia). I'm not chalking it up to anything super specific but I'm just saying for some reason I've seen it while running DNP. Not trying to be a jerk to you or spread lies or rumors, we're all just here on a forum citing our own personal experiences and trying to learn from others.

I mix DNP and insulin, so yes, I've experienced hypo feelings, 2 days ago actually after an hour and 40 minutes of cardio on low carbs. DNP burns through food like wild fire.

I've run my fair share of dnp and I agree if you want to get the most of it, low carbing/low fat high protein is the way to go.

However I have to disagree with little slice, I've had my fair shares of hypoglycemic episodes and had to force down soda or any quick carbs to prevent from passing out. Usually the first tell tale signs for me is a metallic numb taste in my mouth than progresses to foggy light headedness, heavy sweating, pale cool skin, to the poijt of almost blacking out and ears plugging up. id Keep sugar around esp if your training hard and low carbing it. I like to have a bottle of gatorade and a bag of skittles on hand. With low doses this probably isn't necessary but when you get into the 400-500mg range it's easy to go hypo.

I've run my fair share of dnp and I agree if you want to get the most of it, low carbing/low fat high protein is the way to go.

However I have to disagree with little slice, I've had my fair shares of hypoglycemic episodes and had to force down soda or any quick carbs to prevent from passing out. Usually the first tell tale signs for me is a metallic numb taste in my mouth than progresses to foggy light headedness, heavy sweating, pale cool skin, to the poijt of almost blacking out and ears plugging up. id Keep sugar around esp if your training hard and low carbing it. I like to have a bottle of gatorade and a bag of skittles on hand. With low doses this probably isn't necessary but when you get into the 400-500mg range it's easy to go hypo.

it's not me you are disagreeing with, it's the science and the research literature.

im really not trying to be a dick here...

but you guys are essentially saying what would the equivalent of "i took an AI, and felt my estrogen increasing."

the science and research literature states, very clearly, that DNP doesn't just not cause lowered blood sugar, it actually causes increased blood sugar.

if you guys are just trolling me, then well done.

The research is flawed. I know my body well and I sure as hell know what going hypoglycemic feels like. From real world experience Dnp can perpetuate these effects with a low carb diet.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear