over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

first every syntherol run

deecheemane

Newbies
My name is Frankie and I decided after 5 years of training to try this because nothing else has been working for me. I have changed my diet and routine time and time again. Still no change. So i decided i would try syntherol because aas seem to give me gains but not where i want. I decided to follow the protocol and document each day.
I am 5'9 215 my arms at there smallest at 16.5 inches and 17 meaning a couple hours after a workout after pump has wore off. Reasons why i decided bicep and not triceps is because my triceps are a little overdeveloped compared to my biceps.

Day 1
Opening the shiny plastic made me realize i may have found the answer to break my plateau :D. As i did each shot i could feel the oil push into my arms. It burned because my muscle was not used to oil being in that spot. I massaged it really good trying to make sure it stretched the fibers really well. Made sure there were no lumps.
I will hopefully be able to tag photos on my way otherwise just message me.

Pitty not taking pictures. Syntherol log promotion is still running with a lot of goodies your way. Good luck with the cycle!

My name is Frankie and I decided after 5 years of training to try this because nothing else has been working for me. I have changed my diet and routine time and time again. Still no change. So i decided i would try syntherol because aas seem to give me gains but not where i want. I decided to follow the protocol and document each day.
I am 5'9 215 my arms at there smallest at 16.5 inches and 17 meaning a couple hours after a workout after pump has wore off. Reasons why i decided bicep and not triceps is because my triceps are a little overdeveloped compared to my biceps.

Day 1
Opening the shiny plastic made me realize i may have found the answer to break my plateau :D. As i did each shot i could feel the oil push into my arms. It burned because my muscle was not used to oil being in that spot. I massaged it really good trying to make sure it stretched the fibers really well. Made sure there were no lumps.
I will hopefully be able to tag photos on my way otherwise just message me.

Make sure to do some light sets post injection to help move the oils through the muscle group...Looking forward to seeing some pics.....

Keep us updated as we could all improve certain areas.

keep us posted mate.
dont forget to massage the site.

Wish you luck! I was a non repsonder.. Even at 3ml all I got was 1/4inch of inflammation...

Wish you luck! I was a non repsonder.. Even at 3ml all I got was 1/4inch of inflammation...

No offence but negativity it's a very powerful tool. When someone's first post, when registrating on a board, is "syntherol no gains after a week", failing it's just the natural outcome.

No offence but negativity it's a very powerful tool. When someone's first post, when registrating on a board, is "syntherol no gains after a week", failing it's just the natural outcome.

Its my first post as real steele yes. Started here 2005, stopped after raw deal. Came back because I hoped for guidance on syntherol and thought itd be nice to share my knowledge in places other than invite only boards.

Also I did use Syntherol in 05 and got some decent results but did my whole arm and got about an inch if I can remember correctly.. I did it M-W-F following 1ml, 2ml, 3ml protocol.

This time 8yrs later just .25" of swelling... I know it works great for some but I did not get much out of it, at least not enough to justify the expense or the pain at 3ml.

Just so you know the protocol that is being used in the gym where MR. O trains(yup I said it right) is to do 3ml the night before the lagging bodypart is trained. Basically 3ml each head night before arms. And it works well this way for them. Its actually part of what Haney designed fst7 for. In fst7 training(behind the scenes that no one talks about) you do the seo before your workout along with your IGF. Then at end do your 7 sets along with your insulin(site injected although I dont think it matters). Some do the R insulin preworkout with peri shakes and igf after.

:yeahthat:I would say your muscle fascia is very tight and higher amounts are needed to break through.

I think you are right and some guys just need more mls to get results.

:yeahthat:I would say your muscle fascia is very tight and higher amounts are needed to break through.

I would feel weird jamming a 5ml syringe full into my bicep.... maybe Ill give it a "shot"

I would feel weird jamming a 5ml syringe full into my bicep.... maybe Ill give it a "shot"

i know what you mean but always worth a try Mate

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members