over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First Exp. with Clen...

JuiceBoxHero

Registered
So decided to add in some Clen to cut some more fat... so i can get into the single digits! Anyways took 80mcg PreWO... Had a great workout starting out tons of energy felt like i was doing cardio the whole time... Then started getting spacey and feeling sick to my stomach! Took a break for awhile then walked outside to start violently throwing up!!! Felt 110% after the fact...but still was rough...

Either way if you have taken Clen before what was your starting dose?

Thinking about trying 40mcg's next time see how that works out!

I read that the range for men was 40-140mcg's im sure ppl have taken more...which i couldnt imagine how...

You started at 80mcg the first time :banghead::D

You should have researched it. Taper up. Start at 20mcg and then 40,60,80 etc. Just ease into your dose but get to your high dose fairly soon and stay there. I don't like clen and don't take any fat burners whatsoever. But I would run it no more than 3 weeks then have 2 weeks off. There are ways around the break but thats what I would do. In your 2nd phase you could start at say 60mcg as your used to it and move up quickly to your desired amount (no more than 120mcg imo). But for the sake of a few days just taper up each time as it avoids things such as what you are experiencing. I would just do 20mcg 2moro then 40mcg the next day and see how you are. I wouldn't go above 100mcg this time round... 80mcg is plenty.

Last edited:
So decided to add in some Clen to cut some more fat... so i can get into the single digits! Anyways took 80mcg PreWO... Had a great workout starting out tons of energy felt like i was doing cardio the whole time... Then started getting spacey and feeling sick to my stomach! Took a break for awhile then walked outside to start violently throwing up!!! Felt 110% after the fact...but still was rough...

Either way if you have taken Clen before what was your starting dose?

Thinking about trying 40mcg's next time see how that works out!

I read that the range for men was 40-140mcg's im sure ppl have taken more...which i couldnt imagine how...

I loled @ 80mcg first time preworkout wow... you build up a tolerance over the course of a week or two that allows you to move up to 160mcg if you want to...

Start with 40mcg first thing in the morning then try 60 a few days later and 80 7-10 days later

I do a lot of research on everything i take... You can see this from my join date of 2009 with only 189 posts... I research 95% of the time... and use the other 5% to share... I seen the max figure was body weight dosed...but not the case...

Thanks for the input guys!

I would never use clen before a WO; better to use pre cardio when you can stay in control of your heart rate. Always start low (20mcg) is plenty to begin with.

So I read that the active half life of clen is 36 hours.. But will you get better fat burning taking it pre workout since you will be exerting yourself allowing the clen to increase your heart rate to the fat burning zone... Or will it work just as well no matter when you take it during the day since its in your system for 36 hours??

So I read that the active half life of clen is 36 hours.. But will you get better fat burning taking it pre workout since you will be exerting yourself allowing the clen to increase your heart rate to the fat burning zone... Or will it work just as well no matter when you take it during the day since its in your system for 36 hours??

Its a beta 2 and beta 3 agonist those effects stimulate the release of lipids however the effect on these receptors dissipate over time and I believe that this is why your hearrate increases... beta receptors in your heart the same reason they give beta blockers to people who have heart conditions... the effects dissipate over time even though it is active for 36 hours after a good 12-15 I find my HR becomes harder to increase.... my resting heart rate lowers significantly... Its best to use your resting HR as a gauge IMO

That was going from memory so there may be some errors... :D

I would never use clen before a WO; better to use pre cardio when you can stay in control of your heart rate. Always start low (20mcg) is plenty to begin with.

Clen has quite a long half life (19 hours i think?) so timing is pretty irrelevant. I have quite a high tolerance of clen (or just about anything really) . Don't taper, just do 100 day one and stay there for 2 weeks. Cam handle 200 but results on 100 good enough. Try not to use it because of the negatives but the results blow me away every time. I try to use no more tgsn twice a year so 4 weeks a year max

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Can't edit above post. I dont advice starting at 100,just saying thats what i do as i know my own tolerance. I accidently did 200 day 1 and 2 once as i made a mistake in my calculations, was liquid clen. Was fine though and lost 6 lbs in 2 days

Yes your correct 36 hours; I take it in a powder form and mix with water pre cardio and in minutes I feel my heart rate elevate. I train at night (12 hours later) and never feel the elevated heart rate effects. It is just my own personal experience but I take it 2 days on and 2 days off and never have needed more than 60mcg to feel it working.

At 250 lbs .02 does the trick for me, 5 days in and the fires burning.
It must react with my already fast metabolism, .04 max. for 10 days and I'm a furnace.

Shit I have no tolerence to clen... :( I even took it an hour or more before my work-out... Did my cardio first then did legs... had to rest a lot more between sets... also feel like it depletes the food I ate before my workout and have to drink a sprite and a payday after to settle my stomach... going to drop the dose again... I can not imagine how some of you take 100mcgs + Marinewifey my wife seems to handle it no problem! She is pretty hardcore though! :banghead: Lol

thanks for all the info guys! :) think i'm gonna keep taking it pre workout.. gives me great energy and my heart rate stays at about 140 thru each set, let it calm down before i start again. so it's like doing cardio interval training lol, and i don't have to be on an elliptical or step mill and will get the same or better fat burning results.. fucking awesome!!! :D :headbang:

Shit I have no tolerence to clen... :( I even took it an hour or more before my work-out... Did my cardio first then did legs... had to rest a lot more between sets... also feel like it depletes the food I ate before my workout and have to drink a sprite and a payday after to settle my stomach... going to drop the dose again... I can not imagine how some of you take 100mcgs + Marinewifey my wife seems to handle it no problem! She is pretty hardcore though! :banghead: Lol

I would start on 20mcg. Then move up every few days. Some people are very sensitive to it... especially ones prone to anxiety... just be careful with it. I have took it once and it was fine and I moved up to 80mcg (I think... may have been 100mcg ). But I would rather not take it due to the heart complications it can bring. Sure thousands take it and are fine I would rather just do without. Goodluck with your cycle and I hope you start feeling better on it.

Just adding I can't understand why people run it 2 days on 2 off due to it's long half life. Very common as it is listed all over the net. I would run it till it stops being effective.... this can be a long time but 3 weeks is what I usually recommend from what I have seen in friends who have run it.

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice everyone! Going to try a lower dose down to 20mcg! Guess if I do not feel any better just something not for me! Def. Have to listen to the body!

Thanks for the advice everyone! Going to try a lower dose down to 20mcg! Guess if I do not feel any better just something not for me! Def. Have to listen to the body!

This is absolute key, let your body tell you what it can tolerate. Id never put myself through what some people do just so they can run some compounds

Well 20mcgs is the sweet spot... Had a really good back workout today! Thanks for all the input everyone!

I'm also in the camp of starting @ 20mcg and working up. 2 Weeks on/2 weeks off. I've tried staying on it and using ketotifen to keep receptors clean but tbh I always look forward to the 2 weeks off, hate the sides from clen

20 mcg a day to start for the first week. I take it 40 mcg a day the second week and move to 80 mcg a day for the third and fourth. Never stay on longer than a month.

I always like to take pre morning cardio always seemed to be the best I don't like to take right bf workout I noticed you feel so dry anyways and dehydrated feels like you are about to tear a muscle. Also nowhere near bed bc I always have terrible night sweats and restless sleep when I take near bedtime.

Bfit247;So decided to add in some Clen to cut some more fat... so i can get into the single digits! Anyways took 80mcg PreWO... Had a great workout starting out tons of energy felt like i was doing cardio the whole time... Then started getting spacey and feeling sick to my stomach! Took a break for awhile then walked outside to start violently throwing up!!! Felt 110% after the fact...but still was rough... Either way if you have taken Clen before what was your starting dose? Thinking about trying 40mcg's next time see how that works out! I read that the range for men was 40-140mcg's im sure ppl have taken more...which i couldnt imagine how... Posting Rules -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B said:
Why didn't you start with the lowest dose possible:naughty::banghead: That is like saying well dosing of tren is 150- 1000 per week let me start off at 500mg jeez WTH Alway start with a low dose of anything you have no idea on how your body is going to respond to a item. If you where taking caffine along with the clen no wonder you felt like you did your adrenal glands where on overload.[/B]

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner