over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First Exp. with Clen...

I always like to take pre morning cardio always seemed to be the best I don't like to take right bf workout I noticed you feel so dry anyways and dehydrated feels like you are about to tear a muscle. Also nowhere near bed bc I always have terrible night sweats and restless sleep when I take near bedtime.

Bfit247;So decided to add in some Clen to cut some more fat... so i can get into the single digits! Anyways took 80mcg PreWO... Had a great workout starting out tons of energy felt like i was doing cardio the whole time... Then started getting spacey and feeling sick to my stomach! Took a break for awhile then walked outside to start violently throwing up!!! Felt 110% after the fact...but still was rough... Either way if you have taken Clen before what was your starting dose? Thinking about trying 40mcg's next time see how that works out! I read that the range for men was 40-140mcg's im sure ppl have taken more...which i couldnt imagine how... Posting Rules -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B said:
Why didn't you start with the lowest dose possible:naughty::banghead: That is like saying well dosing of tren is 150- 1000 per week let me start off at 500mg jeez WTH Alway start with a low dose of anything you have no idea on how your body is going to respond to a item. If you where taking caffine along with the clen no wonder you felt like you did your adrenal glands where on overload.[/B]

I thought the dose vary on body weight... but it is not that way at all...and comparing tren and clen is to total different compounds... but you are right I should have started at the lowest! Trust me I learner my lesson before I posted this thread!!!

hey bud,

in my experience Helios or injectable clen gave me wayyyyyyyyy less sides. I got up to 200mcg easily ed, but i could never do that in pill form. just something to think about I know a few other bros who have had the same experience as me.

hey bud,

in my experience Helios or injectable clen gave me wayyyyyyyyy less sides. I got up to 200mcg easily ed, but i could never do that in pill form. just something to think about I know a few other bros who have had the same experience as me.

Thanks for the advice... might be right once that thing starts breaking down in my stomach when I burp I can taste the worst thing taste like getting sick without getting sick... not the best thing! Not sure if I need that high of a dose... Just wanted an extra kick while doing cardio to burn a little.more fat! Just need to strip that layer over my abs and I will be happy! But being consistent is key!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear