over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First Gear Cycle - Need Sound Advice

ElGreco

Newbies
First, thank you to all those who take the time to help out those of us in need of help/advice. Wish I had found this site sooner - but I am here now!

I am a 50 year young male, started lifting in 1986 and went, I believe, as far as a guy can naturally. After that, in the 90's & 2000's it was off again, on again between raising a family and maintaining a career.

Now, the kids are grown and (we) have more of our own free time.
I have been back in the gym two solid years and am pleased with the results.
Much wiser now regarding nutrition, supplements, rest and routines.

One week prior to finding this site, I made a purchase of Sustanon 250.
Reading some of the information on this site, I get the impression I may not have made the best choice for my first cycle. But, I have made the investment and it is on it's way.

So, what in addition to the Sus250 should I stack? What dosage, cycle length etc.?

I was thinking based on some reading that I should start with 250ml Sus250 plus 100ml Deca at 10 day intervals to start, plus an anti-estrogen and something for liver protection. Should I use something like Anadrol oral to boost the ramp-up time for the stack to take effect? I like Clen for fat burning and VO2 max, seems to clear bronchial pathways as well for easier breathing.

I was thinking of an 8 week cycle to start.

I am only committed to the Sus250 and open to suggestions on the rest.

I am taking the Fitness Trainer Certification and would also like to compete, this is my career plan for the remainder of my working life.

Age:50 HT:5'8" WT:196-199 lbs. Doctor says: Great Shape

Goal: More muscle mass, strength and less than 15% bodyfat.

Thanks! ElGreco

you got it all sust + deca + front load anadrol or dbol and lots of anti-e:D

i have two questions

1.....did you join the site today????

and

2.....were you born yesterday???

:cool:

in my opinion beginners should start with something mild for his first cycle, that way you can take something stronger on your 2nd cycle and so on, if you start a cycle with the strongest aas then on your 2nd cycle you may need higher doses and so on, if i had a friend your age i would suggest the fallowing.
anavar or wynstrol @ 25-50mgs a day
primobolan or mastero e @ 200-400mgs a week
letrozole @2.5mgs for 2 weeks 1.5mgs after or
exemestane @ 25-50mgs for 2 weeks 12.5-25mgs after
why masteron some may ask? because its probably as safe as primo, and a strong androgen which may be beneficial to the older guys, believe it or not it could protect the prostate.

That was REALLY helpful..,

LOL, Tenny is blunt and too the point. Basically, he wants to know how a guy your age doesn't have more knowledge on these things. And Mexbeast that advice is awful. Not Test at his age? Masteron and Winstrol is only good when you are leaner. Letro at 2.5mg and then 1.5mg???? Are you talking a day???:eek: Good luck too your joints.

You need to get your diet in order and 2 things I would recommend too you, 500mg of test and 2 ius of GH. That is it.

HELLO !!!

I HAVE NEVER USED GEAR BEFORE OR CONSIDERED IT, THEREFORE I NEVER RESEARCHED IT BEFORE.

I HAVE NEVER USED GEAR BEFORE OR CONSIDERED IT, THEREFORE I NEVER RESEARCHED IT BEFORE.

HELLO, YOU ARE NOW!!!!!!! SO WHY AREN'T YOU RESEARCHING????????

You want help, start with some bloodwork from a doctor and clean that DIET up, first.

TENNY IS THE Professional Muscle BULLY:sport-smi

You need to get your diet in order and 2 things I would recommend too you, 500mg of test and 2 ius of GH. That is it.

X2. Sounds good to me. Since you have the sust 250 that will be fine, you can run it 250-500mg per week (your choice). The GH is up to you and others will be able to chime in that know more. But I would trust Pesty with his help. Also make sure to get a full set of bloodwork done beforehand which was also mentioned.

I would also add, to further your research on aas use by searching thru the numerous threads we got here at PM. Good luck and keep us informed on everything.
How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions, Injection Methods, Injection Guide, Injection Photos, Injection Pictures, Sterile Needles Read up on this as well, if you haven't already.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear