first GH run

hanquin

Registered
hey guys, about to start my first Gh run, first some stats:
- 47 y/o 5'10, 215lb about 21% BF
- self prescribed trt blast/cruise about 9 yrs
- looking to lose BF, feel/look better
- will run 3-400 cyp/week 25mg proviron /day
- will start w/ 1IU Gh /day for 1 wk, then 2 then 3 (just to gauge how i react)
- thinking about (possibly) going up to 4IU /day or maybe staying @ 3
- do not necessarily want any more size, basically losing fat
- have done research, just wondering if anyone had any tips for a first run
- thanks in advance

If your BF is that high, focus on diet as your main point.

Use GH at 2-4 iu, but don't think it'll magically make you leaner.

A well tailored diet with no GH > Shitty diet with GH

If your BF is that high, focus on diet as your main point.

Use GH at 2-4 iu, but don't think it'll magically make you leaner.

A well tailored diet with no GH > Shitty diet with GH

i appreciate your input.

i've just recently upped my cardio and have dropped my carb intake considerable, but am working on dialing it down better as well.

that is going to be the toughest part for me, i'm afraid but i do know you're absolutely correct

I think your good your first time working your way up to 4iu. And like the other guy said diet is key. i would carb cycle and see what works best for you. Me personally one month i go no carbs and high protein/fat and then next month im going low fat high protein/carbs. keeps my metabolism guessing. works well for me. I dont like doing one diet or another for too long. but if your running a caloric deficit you should burn fat no matter what which is why when i diet i like to switch it up month to month. and when i bulk i do same month to month diet but i just eat 30% more and when cutting vice versa. all about dieting with high quality food and counting those calories

I think your good your first time working your way up to 4iu. And like the other guy said diet is key. i would carb cycle and see what works best for you. Me personally one month i go no carbs and high protein/fat and then next month im going low fat high protein/carbs. keeps my metabolism guessing. works well for me. I dont like doing one diet or another for too long. but if your running a caloric deficit you should burn fat no matter what which is why when i diet i like to switch it up month to month. and when i bulk i do same month to month diet but i just eat 30% more and when cutting vice versa. all about dieting with high quality food and counting those calories

this right here is what i'm going with first. admittedly, my diet has been bad so i know where to start (eating late @ night/snacks/etc) and i will be doing more cardio. just really interested in overall feeling better and maintaining what i have while dieting.

this right here is what i'm going with first. admittedly, my diet has been bad so i know where to start (eating late @ night/snacks/etc) and i will be doing more cardio. just really interested in overall feeling better and maintaining what i have while dieting.

Well it takes discipline to diet right. And the other day i read a post on linkedin that i agree with. you could have a real high IQ but without self-discipline you will get nowhere in life. And its true. You can talk about it and know what the answer is but if you don't actually practice it where is it going to get you. So tighten up your diet so you dont waste money on these compounds you purchased. Shit diet with all the best compounds will only give you the bad side effects anyways (bloat, high cholesterol, high bp). Do it right or dont do it at all is what i say.

Well it takes discipline to diet right. And the other day i read a post on linkedin that i agree with. you could have a real high IQ but without self-discipline you will get nowhere in life. And its true. You can talk about it and know what the answer is but if you don't actually practice it where is it going to get you. So tighten up your diet so you dont waste money on these compounds you purchased. Shit diet with all the best compounds will only give you the bad side effects anyways (bloat, high cholesterol, high bp). Do it right or dont do it at all is what i say.

awesome advice :headbang:

Make sure you get your GH from a quality sponsor here. 1i.u.-3i.u. a day is right way to start. Give GH a chance and run at least 3 months worth. Everyone else is spot on about the diet.

The amount you discuss using is reasonable and that is a good way to approach it if you are set on using some. You will know if you need to lower the dose if you begin to have symptoms like numbness in your hands and aches and pains in your limbs. Keep an eye too on your blood pressure because the GH can cause water retention.

Make sure you get your GH from a quality sponsor here. 1i.u.-3i.u. a day is right way to start. Give GH a chance and run at least 3 months worth. Everyone else is spot on about the diet.

absolutely, and that's why i am here (to learn) and i really appreciate any and all input.

even though my BF is rather high currently i've already adjusted my diet accordingly and w/ low carb/high proteins/more cardio and am interested in how to preserve muscle while maintaining a calorie restricted diet.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131