over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First hand account- women on gear

grizzly978

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So my cousin whom happens to live in a big city in Colombia is very into fitness.
She competes and is trying to become a women’s physique pro.

Long story short, she’s 25, honestly could be a model, and I haven’t spoken to her in 6 months due to her city having issues etc.

Well she hired a trainer and started sending me pictures of progress etc and she packed on some lean mass..... now she weighed about 117lbs or so and is 5’7” .... now she is 130lbs when I do the kg conversion.

The part that is horrible is- she hired a trainer , because I started to ask questions via WhatsApp and her face just looks more I guess “manly” .... well she ran var at 20mgs a day and mast at 300mgs a week for 14 weeks straight as the idiot trainer told her to do that. They are otc at the pharmacies there.

So I called her, and her voice CHANGED like a man’s voice. I literally do not know what to tell her, I told her to never do that again, but she has been off the cycle for weeks and her voice is still manly.
I don’t have much experience in women using gear, but I am thinking she permanently messed herself up off this.
Her delts are capped, voice is deep, and I have a video of her squatting 315lbs for 10 reps. So I wonder if she was using test as well and didn’t say because I was so pissed.

What do you guys think? I am scared for her to be honest, the gyms said they closed but they really didn’t, her city doesn’t give a shit about anything.

Is she f-d?

Yep. A lot of the virilizing side effects never go away. They may reduce a bit but things like enlarged clit, hair loss and voice deepening may never go away. It’s like putting a woman through a teenage boy‘s puberty. I’m not a coach, but women shouldn’t use test or DHT derived gear like Winstrol, Mast or Proviron...unless they know the possible side effects and weigh the risks vs. rewards. Granted Anavar is DHT derived, but it’s much more mild.

Why are you scared to be honest? She may resent you later on for not being honest.

masteron is one of the worst choices for a woman and still in such a large dose

doses at which a woman who has a good predisposition can build a figure on an international level when it comes to, for example, the wallnes category is an example

offseason
80-100mg primo week
2iu gh day

in the last 6-8 weeks before the competition, we add
20mg anavar and fat burners like clen and sally

but even at such small doses, changes in body physiology will occur

Yep. A lot of the virilizing side effects never go away. They may reduce a bit but things like enlarged clit, hair loss and voice deepening may never go away. It’s like putting a woman through a teenage boy‘s puberty. I’m not a coach, but women shouldn’t use test or DHT derived gear like Winstrol, Mast or Proviron...unless they know the possible side effects and weigh the risks vs. rewards. Granted Anavar is DHT derived, but it’s much more mild.

I was
Why are you scared to be honest? She may resent you later on for not being honest.

I worded that wrong, I meant I am honestly scared for her.
My aunt and her do not talk and as soon as my mom calls her, she is going to be pissed too, because her voice and face changed.

I bitched her out for ten minutes last night and said if she touches them again, she will never have kids or a boyfriend

masteron is one of the worst choices for a woman and still in such a large dose

doses at which a woman who has a good predisposition can build a figure on an international level when it comes to, for example, the wallnes category is an example

offseason
80-100mg primo week
2iu gh day

in the last 6-8 weeks before the competition, we add
20mg anavar and fat burners like clen and sally

but even at such small doses, changes in body physiology will occur

Yeah her trainer/coach thought it was a great idea.
She didn’t even need any AAS, just maybe Clen for precontest.

Francis.... see this. She fucked up. I’m going to end up flying over when I can and taking her home

Attachments

• 94495D13-30C0-403A-ABC7-7B77F38F005F.jpeg
    94495D13-30C0-403A-ABC7-7B77F38F005F.jpeg
    52.7 KB · Views: 425
She’s built for sure, she has great fullness. But her voice , that’s my little cousin.
She is coming back, I spoke with her on break and we will have her compete in women’s , and just going to do clen and GH, no hormones

Attachments

• 512B252C-956D-4B36-B2F7-27BF57CDB82F.png
    512B252C-956D-4B36-B2F7-27BF57CDB82F.png
    414.7 KB · Views: 301
She doesn't look manly to me. She is still attractive. The real question here is , is she happy ?

I can’t judge on her attractiveness but she is not happy and very self conscious , lonely, just in a bad mental state.
Now that wifi is working better in her city again, she called earlier and agreed to come home, the currency in COL is devalued, and she can make money doing fitness here after her job as she has an accounting degree.

I paid for her flight back and she is all excited to be back, it was literally $190.
Luckily she is American as well so she is exempt to travel blocks but will have to quarantine.

Be on the lookout for her in the next few months, I think she can be a pro, and I love my little cuz so she’s staying rent free here and can train all she wants.

Yes, she got bad advice on compounds/duration. One hopes she understood the risks associated with androgen use. Those masculinizing effects are permanent.

But if she wants to be a women's physique pro, drug use is nearly a requirement. Perhaps you haven't stayed current with the caliber of that division.

Maybe figure is a better fit.

That being said, she isn't a child. She's a 25 year old woman. I'm sure you have the best of intentions. But if any of my cousins tried to tell me how to live my life, I'd tell them to pound sand.

She’s built for sure, she has great fullness. But her voice , that’s my little cousin.
She is coming back, I spoke with her on break and we will have her compete in women’s , and just going to do clen and GH, no hormones
Wow huge change. I think she still looks good in the after photo. Like the others have said, is she happy? Did she understand the risks she was taking when she went on those drugs? Sounds like the trainer either didnt understand either or chose to ignore warning her.

I agree with you though, advise her not to use if she really wants to have kids someday because this could really jeopardize that and many of the changes like voice are permanent, there is not going back.

I didnt think 14 weeks on the hormones could do that! Did she change her training as well?

I can’t judge on her attractiveness but she is not happy and very self conscious , lonely, just in a bad mental state.
Now that wifi is working better in her city again, she called earlier and agreed to come home, the currency in COL is devalued, and she can make money doing fitness here after her job as she has an accounting degree.

I paid for her flight back and she is all excited to be back, it was literally $190.
Luckily she is American as well so she is exempt to travel blocks but will have to quarantine.

Be on the lookout for her in the next few months, I think she can be a pro, and I love my little cuz so she’s staying rent free here and can train all she wants.
Thats great, you stepped up big time. So she doesnt like how she turned out and wants to avoid any more changes like that? Like Td said, maybe she might consider figure instead. She would probably do excellent in that and not have to worry about so many drugs.

Wow huge change. I think she still looks good in the after photo. Like the others have said, is she happy? Did she understand the risks she was taking when she went on those drugs? Sounds like the trainer either didnt understand either or chose to ignore warning her.

I agree with you though, advise her not to use if she really wants to have kids someday because this could really jeopardize that and many of the changes like voice are permanent, there is not going back.

I didnt think 14 weeks on the hormones could do that! Did she change her training as well?

I think she is lying about the duration and cycles.... she wants kids very bad.

I am advising her to NOT do it or she will not have kids.
Her voice, I almost didn’t recognize it....

Yes, she got bad advice on compounds/duration. One hopes she understood the risks associated with androgen use. Those masculinizing effects are permanent.

But if she wants to be a women's physique pro, drug use is nearly a requirement. Perhaps you haven't stayed current with the caliber of that division.

Maybe figure is a better fit.

That being said, she isn't a child. She's a 25 year old woman. I'm sure you have the best of intentions. But if any of my cousins tried to tell me how to live my life, I'd tell them to pound sand.
TD, I agree but I grew up with her, it’s like my little sister.
She wants a boyfriend and children very bad.

I see where you are coming from and agree, but she knew it was wrong and was looking for a push. The girl was crying, her voice is done.
She is coming home, and will go see a doctor.
Her mother my aunt left her, her father left her, I took care of her like a big brother for 23 years. Now she’s 25 and look what happened, I told her GH and Clen.
She does not have a choice, she can take some Pharma var back with her script and that’s about it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws