over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First hand account- women on gear

masteron is one of the worst choices for a woman and still in such a large dose

doses at which a woman who has a good predisposition can build a figure on an international level when it comes to, for example, the wallnes category is an example

offseason
80-100mg primo week
2iu gh day

in the last 6-8 weeks before the competition, we add
20mg anavar and fat burners like clen and sally

but even at such small doses, changes in body physiology will occur
I fucked a chick on masteron just because i was curious. I would advise her not to run masteron lol.

She’s built for sure, she has great fullness. But her voice , that’s my little cousin.
She is coming back, I spoke with her on break and we will have her compete in women’s , and just going to do clen and GH, no hormones
low dose anavar is fine for the most part. 5-10mg and they respond well without the voice issues. I know a ton of women on it. Same w LR3-IGF1. No issues there. Primo and var are safe bets when used resposibly. Even low dose testosterone wont do it for the most part. I do HRT and our women use between 2-4% cream just to bring there levels up to optimal not super physiological.

Francis.... see this. She fucked up. I’m going to end up flying over when I can and taking her home
TD, I agree but I grew up with her, it’s like my little sister.
She wants a boyfriend and children very bad.

I see where you are coming from and agree, but she knew it was wrong and was looking for a push. The girl was crying, her voice is done.
She is coming home, and will go see a doctor.
Her mother my aunt left her, her father left her, I took care of her like a big brother for 23 years. Now she’s 25 and look what happened, I told her GH and Clen.
She does not have a choice, she can take some Pharma var back with her script and that’s about it.

Grizzly, don’t stress bro... If it makes you both feel better, fly her in to Miami and I’ll be her boyfriend 💁🏻‍♂️ Lmao

In all honesty though, she’s very attractive and looks great. I have 2 friends who took “Primo” (that shit was fake and was Test for sure) and one of them pretty much went back to normal after about 2-3 years now being off, the other one, not only lost all her muscle etc (stopped training) but she’s very petite and now just has an awkawardly deep voice for such a tiny woman, which sucks...

I think she is lying about the duration and cycles.... she wants kids very bad.

I am advising her to NOT do it or she will not have kids.
Her voice, I almost didn’t recognize it....
Wouldn't doubt it. Must have been longer than 14 weeks.

Big clit? Lol
yup! lol not like mini penis size but abnormally big. She was a freak. She never called me again either. Just the way I like em hahaha. I met her at some club in Fort Laud at the Hard Rock. She was gone before I woke up the next am TY lord because my beer goggles wore off by then. If shes reading this
i apologize for airing it out.

There is a young lady in my town and her trainer stated she is now taking 1cc a week of sust and 2mg of adex. This is mainly because he has access to these items and she has no clue either. I am trying to figure out if there is some way to warn her as she does not know me but man she would be better off with so many other compounds.

Out of curiosity does anyone have experience with females and 1-test/dhb or 11-ketotestosterone?

There is a young lady in my town and her trainer stated she is now taking 1cc a week of sust and 2mg of adex. This is mainly because he has access to these items and she has no clue either. I am trying to figure out if there is some way to warn her as she does not know me but man she would be better off with so many other compounds.

Out of curiosity does anyone have experience with females and 1-test/dhb or 11-ketotestosterone?
200-300 mg/week of testosterone is the clinical therapeutic dosage for female to male transgender reassignment.

People are free to use whatever they choose. But the risks should be communicated. I would tell her.

200-300 mg/week of testosterone is the clinical therapeutic dosage for female to male transgender reassignment.

People are free to use whatever they choose. But the risks should be communicated. I would tell her.
Hell, for TRT the usual dose is 1cc every 2 weeks! I take 100 mg/wk myself and that puts me at the high end of normal. So that girl is taking 2x what I do.

Reactions: td
Hell, for TRT the usual dose is 1cc every 2 weeks! I take 100 mg/wk myself and that puts me at the high end of normal. So that girl is taking 2x what I do.

I know, I know. I would tell her instantly IF I actually new her personally. As it stands now if I approach her it would be as a complete stranger who magically has knowledge of her drug intake and could only have found out from one person(another reason she should not work with this guy as he spilled the bean to me no problem making you wonder who else he spouts off too.) I am not sure how receptive she would be to that approach....

On paper Masteron is about the same anabolic: androgenic ratio as primo, I dont understand why any female would use either of these even at 100 mgs weekly as both of these are about half as androgenic as testosterone

Deca is a better better choice for females that dont want masculine sides, if they want to use anabolic hormones

sadly their voices don't go back much after virilization

Really? That much? That's like 2 or 3 times a male TRT dosage. Hell Emeric advices 70mg... 300mg would be more than 4x that.

I can’t judge on her attractiveness but she is not happy and very self conscious , lonely, just in a bad mental state.
Now that wifi is working better in her city again, she called earlier and agreed to come home, the currency in COL is devalued, and she can make money doing fitness here after her job as she has an accounting degree.

I paid for her flight back and she is all excited to be back, it was literally $190.
Luckily she is American as well so she is exempt to travel blocks but will have to quarantine.

Be on the lookout for her in the next few months, I think she can be a pro, and I love my little cuz so she’s staying rent free here and can train all she wants.
I'm on board with you 100% the way you handled this. Good man.

Bro, She still looks real pretty. Does not look masculine at all. Hope her voice change is not permanent. Stay positive. Best off luck.

Bro, She still looks real pretty. Does not look masculine at all. Hope her voice change is not permanent. Stay positive. Best off luck.
I agree. At first I thought that picture was the before picture.

She looks great. Just needs a good diet.

It's not too late for her overall. She's yoked but still very feminine looking and attractive. My wife's voice changed after one injection of 75mg Deca, permanently. The other effects (down there) faded after that.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws