over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First hand account- women on gear

200-300 mg/week of testosterone is the clinical therapeutic dosage for female to male transgender reassignment.

People are free to use whatever they choose. But the risks should be communicated. I would tell her.
They've lowered that a lot now. Like 25-75mgs weekly (family friend). Testosterone is underestimated when accuratley dosed. The days of underdosed gear are likely behind us.

It's not too late for her overall. She's yoked but still very feminine looking and attractive. My wife's voice changed after one injection of 75mg Deca, permanently. The other effects (down there) faded after that.
Really!? Just one injection and only 75 mg changed her voice permanently? That's scary.

Really!? Just one injection and only 75 mg changed her voice permanently? That's scary.
Yes. I was all, WTF? She used to be higher pitched than Minnie Mouse but now enough lower you can her the difference.

Some women are very sensitive to voice changes, to the point that even natural hormonal changes with age often deepen their voice. There is also the fact that many women try to make their voice higher than it is to sound feminine (just like many men try to make their voice lower to sound masculine, a LOT of men talk with a deeper voice than they really have and sustain this for most of their lives), attitude changes can alter voice as much as physiological changes.

Freaking out about it isn't necessary, as she would definitely be aware of it. There is a lot of sexism here in this thread.

That being said, masteron isn't appropriate for most women and is also often actually testosterone.

For some reason I could not reply for days.
Well she is upset about her voice, and is not using gear ever again.

I got her some kits of GH and clen, she will compete, I need to see her weight.
Amazing girl, her flight is booked back and she can hang out for a month and just train before working here because she needs to brush up on her ingles.

She is saying women’s physique is what she wants to do, so I will find a show and we will get her in one.
My cousin trains like a beast, so hopefully she can make something happen in the states.

Her voice yeah, it’s messed up but she said no hair growth, in her armpits.
I appreciate the feedback from everyone, I just don’t know enough about women and gear, even googling about it, every site says diff things so I knew you guys would have first hand experience.

In terms of a boyfriend, she wants one bad, I told her to relax about her voice and quit being so self conscious lol..... she is my little sister to me, my mom got custody of her at 5 so I’m her big bro and love the young lady, I just can’t let her get masculine and she understands. Her trainer is a piece of shit, he is a pudgy moron who puts all the girls on gear from what she said and I saw her workout videos she messages me squatting, the dude slaps her butt during squats..... f*ck that guy.

For some reason I could not reply for days.
Well she is upset about her voice, and is not using gear ever again.

I got her some kits of GH and clen, she will compete, I need to see her weight.
Amazing girl, her flight is booked back and she can hang out for a month and just train before working here because she needs to brush up on her ingles.

She is saying women’s physique is what she wants to do, so I will find a show and we will get her in one.
My cousin trains like a beast, so hopefully she can make something happen in the states.

Her voice yeah, it’s messed up but she said no hair growth, in her armpits.
I appreciate the feedback from everyone, I just don’t know enough about women and gear, even googling about it, every site says diff things so I knew you guys would have first hand experience.

In terms of a boyfriend, she wants one bad, I told her to relax about her voice and quit being so self conscious lol..... she is my little sister to me, my mom got custody of her at 5 so I’m her big bro and love the young lady, I just can’t let her get masculine and she understands. Her trainer is a piece of shit, he is a pudgy moron who puts all the girls on gear from what she said and I saw her workout videos she messages me squatting, the dude slaps her butt during squats..... f*ck that guy.
Glad you got her out of that place. She is going to be a lot happier with you I think. Sounds like you two agree about how she should proceed.

Glad you got her out of that place. She is going to be a lot happier with you I think. Sounds like you two agree about how she should proceed.
Oh yeah she’s packed up now. Had to get my mom on the 3 way video call and she ripped her apart.
Needless to say her flight is paid for and her friend is driving her.
We are going to look into some shows, I said just use 1-2 iu of GH daily and Clen at 20mcg.

There is a former pro bikini woman in my city that she can work with, and I will make sure no gear is used.

Looks like she got off lucky minus the voice.

Guys this is his little cousin, someone he cares about and wants to be happy and healthy not fuck herself up out of a need to compensate for something......
Thanks Francis, this is the best board around for a reason.
Guys using gear, different story in a lot of aspects. A lot of women might not know, and I know this trainer/gym owner knows but doesn’t give a shit if she is dropping that much mast and var, and it is Pharma 100% because he writes it up on a paper and says to go to la farmacia.
It is a no-go for tourists, they don’t have bunk there. There was a “purge” there in 2019 and it’s topping Latin America again with homicides.
I went there twice and once it gets dark, it’s a war zone, had to buy prepaid phones, no cash, shut a taxi drivers door a little bit hard and it’s a fight because the cars aren’t built the same as here so really anything can erupt.
Thanks for your kind words brother

Thanks Francis, this is the best board around for a reason.
Guys using gear, different story in a lot of aspects. A lot of women might not know, and I know this trainer/gym owner knows but doesn’t give a shit if she is dropping that much mast and var, and it is Pharma 100% because he writes it up on a paper and says to go to la farmacia.
It is a no-go for tourists, they don’t have bunk there. There was a “purge” there in 2019 and it’s topping Latin America again with homicides.
I went there twice and once it gets dark, it’s a war zone, had to buy prepaid phones, no cash, shut a taxi drivers door a little bit hard and it’s a fight because the cars aren’t built the same as here so really anything can erupt.
Thanks for your kind words brother

I already know what this guy is telling her “I’ll make you look exactly like you want to look and everyone will envy you just do what I say” and from your description she’s a nice impressionable girl so she is eating it up. I’m sure she’s not the first one he has done it to and won’t be the last, she’s just a walking advertisement for him. Believe me I’m not captain white knight all girls are innocent but when it comes to family all bets are off and I respect a lot that you care, that’s a cultural thing that a lot of people wouldn’t understand.

Edit: saw you talked to her happy she listened to you, you guys must have a strong knit family....great thing.

I think I've seen some data on female steroid users, the connect and advisor is usually a boyfriend. Neither knows what they are doing really. Or the BF doesn't care and the girl is clueless. I'd bet this is more the rule than exception. Often the girls in bb also have eating disorders, abuse and other mental issues in their past.

I know a guy who trained his GF from beginner to a very good pro. Tren and everything else has been in the mix. The price has been high, it's natural to wonder if they are fine with the sides in retrospect. I do support anyone, female or male, doing whatever they want. Some say female bb'ers don't care what society at large thinks of them but I'd doubt it. Otherwise they would all just shave their heads instead of getting wigs, not use makeup or breast implants to enhance "femininity" and so on.

I just hope that the majority of women that go down this road realize what permanent changes in their body will happen and be willing to accept it. The biggest changes dont happen overnight, so most must be aware of what is going on but choose to continue.

All this mansplaining, but the EXACT same stuff applies to men running around with their micro-boobs, shriveled ballz, ED issues, lack of knowledge, and blindly following other gym bros.

One of my buddies wife was on only 10mg of test cyp a week. She loved how she felt but her hair started falling out in bunches within first month.

All this mansplaining, but the EXACT same stuff applies to men running around with their micro-boobs, shriveled ballz, ED issues, lack of knowledge, and blindly following other gym bros.

Absolutely although the "social cost" I'd argue is higher for women. A man with bitch tits on lots of androgens doesn't look like a woman and isn't looked at as feminine. It will often hurt a female if they are mistaken for a man on the phone or even in person.
A man called a freak will not touch them, they will only laugh and say "good". A man with shrunken balls, hair loss and bitch tits is usually not as bad as for a woman losing her hair.

If "femininity" wasn't important then why would the IFBB itself concern themselves with what society thinks of these women and mandating various rules to try to curb the masculinization? I mean most male bodybuilders themselves don't like females on lots of androgens and certainly not for relationships, sometimes for freaky sex though. I hear it all the time, females in the sport are insane. Maybe they are unfairly pointing the finger but that's what they say.

OP I might have missed it but what the heck was she there for to begin wit

No one in here is saying women should not use PEDs. I believe most of us just hope that when used they are used in a manner that minimizes side effects. The same goes for men using them.

Not quite the same, but some parallels. An exact comparison would require a man injecting estrogen. Women injecting male hormones and men injecting female hormones for a fair comparison.

Not quite the same, but some parallels. An exact comparison would require a man injecting estrogen. Women injecting male hormones and men injecting female hormones for a fair comparison.

Or do what Janae Marie Kroczaleski does, androgens and estrogen. :D
I wonder what the docs supplying the estrogen think about this practise, which I'd assume is him doing the androgens on his own. But who the hell knows, maybe Kroc is getting both test and estrogens from docs. I mean it would be strange, estrogen for "femininity" and transitioning to a female but the test would be working against these effects it would seem.
I have seen someone here say they used to convert the tren pellets with estrogen but didn't bother with getting the estrogen out.:D

OP I might have missed it but what the heck was she there for to begin wit

No one in here is saying women should not use PEDs. I believe most of us just hope that when used they are used in a manner that minimizes side effects. The same goes for men using them.

She is about to be back, ETA is Sunday night.
Well in Bogota she found a job working in marketing for a fashion company that does business with the US so she went and did that.
The final year, she moved to a place called Cali because it was much cheaper and worked in supply chain for international cargo, they have a lot of exports for fruits, etc out of that city.
The past year, she went full swing in fitness because they have a really hardcore gym by her apartment.

Why did she go there at all? She read how nice Colombia became, and the reality is is is very unsafe all around minus a few places in the big cities.
She lives in the nicer part of Cali, and there is crime there 24/7.

She wanted some adventure and to see how it is out of the US

She is about to be back, ETA is Sunday night.
Well in Bogota she found a job working in marketing for a fashion company that does business with the US so she went and did that.
The final year, she moved to a place called Cali because it was much cheaper and worked in supply chain for international cargo, they have a lot of exports for fruits, etc out of that city.
The past year, she went full swing in fitness because they have a really hardcore gym by her apartment.

Why did she go there at all? She read how nice Colombia became, and the reality is is is very unsafe all around minus a few places in the big cities.
She lives in the nicer part of Cali, and there is crime there 24/7.

She wanted some adventure and to see how it is out of the US

Understandable. Glad she is coming back to the 100% safe at all times USA! lol

Understandable. Glad she is coming back to the 100% safe at all times USA! lol
Haha I know I know, but that place is another world.... no politics involved, we do have dangers here, but that city is our worst city, x1000, my dad is Polish and mom is Puerto Rican, so I can manage visiting there and not getting hassled(no one will ever go there again).

Women wise.... you can find a 10/10 for about half the women just walking in public. And gear, it’s all legit, they have good diets, a lot of fresh produce, fresh meats and beans etc.
Every time I went there, the ambulance or police were buzzing 24/7.

She will be back tomorrow, already left Cali and is hanging in the capital , out at 6 AM. I did tell her to grab a lot of their 5mg var tabs and they are approved for the US due to the RX so excited about that lol

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear