over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First hand account- women on gear

She is about to be back, ETA is Sunday night.
Well in Bogota she found a job working in marketing for a fashion company that does business with the US so she went and did that.
The final year, she moved to a place called Cali because it was much cheaper and worked in supply chain for international cargo, they have a lot of exports for fruits, etc out of that city.
The past year, she went full swing in fitness because they have a really hardcore gym by her apartment.

Why did she go there at all? She read how nice Colombia became, and the reality is is is very unsafe all around minus a few places in the big cities.
She lives in the nicer part of Cali, and there is crime there 24/7.

She wanted some adventure and to see how it is out of the US

You don’t say? Is that what they’re calling it now? Lmao 😏

On another note, so your family/she isn’t Colombian?

I’ve never been to Colombia, but have many friends from there and crime has gone up a bit in certain areas since all the immigration from Venezuela (I have family there that moved from Europe decades ago) and their situation is affecting Colombia badly...

But I think Americans way over exaggerate A LOT when it comes to other countries. I’ve been to many countries where people would think it’s a high crime rate and basically all out anarchy/war zone etc and I’ve never had an issue. Been all over Peru and some parts of Mexico, Europe etc. Sure there are parts where you have to be careful, but I didn’t have any issues anywhere I’ve been, even going out at night and wandering around.. My friends who go to Colombia regularly (Cali, Medellin, Bogota, Barranquilla) say it’s a blast, that the Venezuela situation has effected some things but it’s still very safe and you won’t/shouldn’t have any issues going around the city, sight seeing or partying etc..

Reminds me of Henry Rollins’ stories about traveling the world, says he’s been to over 100 countries, a lot in Africa and Middle East, says the most dangerous places/situations he’s ever been in have ironically been in the US lol.. Go figure...

's, TE="grizzly978, post: 2886083, member: 67568"]
Long story short, she’s 25, honestly could be a model, and I haven’t spoken to her in 6 months due to her city having issues etc.

Well she hired a trainer and started sending me pictures of progress etc and she packed on some lean mass..... now she weighed about 117lbs or so and is 5’7” .... now she is 130lbs when I do the kg conversion.

The part that is horrible is- she hired a trainer , because I started to ask questions via WhatsApp and her face just looks more I guess “manly” .... well she ran var at 20mgs a day and mast at 300mgs a week for 14 weeks straight as the idiot trainer told her to do that. They are otc at the pharmacies there.

So I called her, and her voice CHANGED like a man’s voice. I literally do not know what to tell her, I told her to never do that again, but she has been off the cycle for weeks and her voice is still manly.
I don’t have much experience in women using gear, but I am thinking she permanently messed herself up off this.
Her delts are capped, voice is deep, and I have a video of her squatting 315lbs for 10 reps. So I wonder if she was using test as well and didn’t say because I was so pissed.

What do you guys think? I am scared for her to be honest, the gyms said they closed but they really didn’t, her city doesn’t give a shit about anything.
[/QUOTE]

A lot of trainers in Mexico and south america are pretty ignorant about compounds... I had a gf who back in the mid-90's in Guadalajara, i met her at my brothers gym and my ex-gf worked out there as well... My ex-gf
trained as well, and they almost got into a fight for some reason... My ex-gf was hot, very muscular, but very feminine, big boobs, great ass, thick quads and muscular all around... I had a feeling she was using, but I didn't know what or how much, but after the incident she told me to apologize to my new girlfriend, but she felt a bit aggressive that day because one of the tainers had given her some pills that made her feel irritable and so she lost it...

It turns out, that this guy gave her Stenox which is Halotestin! To someone who doesn't know compounds, halotestin, masteron, tren, etc sound ideal for women, since they harden you up and dry you out fast... But they don't understand that these are highly androgenic compounds with masculinizing affects... I also witnessed a girl who was a secretary for my younger brother who took a small amount of what she thought was primobolan (but it may have been test prop, or something like that, since it was from a UG source) and her voice changed dramatically from a squeeky mouse voice to a woman, in her case it was an improvment, she sounded like a sexy woman, but the change was definitely dramatic and overnight...

I'd say women should stick to clen, maybe anavar at a low dose, if they can afford it a small amount of gh, and if they're not affraid of needles, primobolan... I'm on the fence of what to do with my gf, she just turned 24, but looks a lot younger and has a great body, very feminine, and trains hard, but wants to step it up... I'm considering maybe clen, possibly anavar at 10-20mg/day... But that's a big maybe... She's making improvements with diet and exercise alone...

Your sister looks fantastic btw, doesn't look manly, but I'd recommend that she doesn't keep it up with the hard androgens, because it will take it's toll... I'd say, something like was I pointed out above... small doses of winstrol might be ok, but it turns to hurt the joints... Good luck, keep us posted...

Dude, seriously? She does not even remotely look like a body builder. She's very female and pretty. You ever see real female body builders? Way bigger and harder than that. She looks like a low level figure chick if that. You think she ruined her body? That's crazy. Check out the last couple of Miss Olympia's LOL

I think he and his cousin are more worried about the deeper voice and other permanent changes.

For some reason I could not reply for days.
Well she is upset about her voice, and is not using gear ever again.

I got her some kits of GH and clen, she will compete, I need to see her weight.
Amazing girl, her flight is booked back and she can hang out for a month and just train before working here because she needs to brush up on her ingles.

She is saying women’s physique is what she wants to do, so I will find a show and we will get her in one.
My cousin trains like a beast, so hopefully she can make something happen in the states.

Her voice yeah, it’s messed up but she said no hair growth, in her armpits.
I appreciate the feedback from everyone, I just don’t know enough about women and gear, even googling about it, every site says diff things so I knew you guys would have first hand experience.

In terms of a boyfriend, she wants one bad, I told her to relax about her voice and quit being so self conscious lol..... she is my little sister to me, my mom got custody of her at 5 so I’m her big bro and love the young lady, I just can’t let her get masculine and she understands. Her trainer is a piece of shit, he is a pudgy moron who puts all the girls on gear from what she said and I saw her workout videos she messages me squatting, the dude slaps her butt during squats..... f*ck that guy.

This coach sounds more like a pimp than a trainer. Good looking out for your lil cuz. Although she is a grown women I can easy see how she could be influenced to deal with a douch like that when your options seem limited plus you see other local girls going to the same dick for advice and drugs. Best of luck to her in competing in the states. From what I've seen she got a great foundation.

How do SARMS impact women? With all the peptiides, SARMS, GH and decent dose of Var I dont see why anything more would be needed. I know few women get awesome results on var, gh and clen. Only sides was soeme backne and they reported sensitive clit after running var high doses after 6 weeks , but no growth of it. Sorry about you Cuz, but she still looks very femine IMO.

's, TE="grizzly978, post: 2886083, member: 67568"]
Long story short, she’s 25, honestly could be a model, and I haven’t spoken to her in 6 months due to her city having issues etc.

Well she hired a trainer and started sending me pictures of progress etc and she packed on some lean mass..... now she weighed about 117lbs or so and is 5’7” .... now she is 130lbs when I do the kg conversion.

The part that is horrible is- she hired a trainer , because I started to ask questions via WhatsApp and her face just looks more I guess “manly” .... well she ran var at 20mgs a day and mast at 300mgs a week for 14 weeks straight as the idiot trainer told her to do that. They are otc at the pharmacies there.

So I called her, and her voice CHANGED like a man’s voice. I literally do not know what to tell her, I told her to never do that again, but she has been off the cycle for weeks and her voice is still manly.
I don’t have much experience in women using gear, but I am thinking she permanently messed herself up off this.
Her delts are capped, voice is deep, and I have a video of her squatting 315lbs for 10 reps. So I wonder if she was using test as well and didn’t say because I was so pissed.

What do you guys think? I am scared for her to be honest, the gyms said they closed but they really didn’t, her city doesn’t give a shit about anything.

A lot of trainers in Mexico and south america are pretty ignorant about compounds... I had a gf who back in the mid-90's in Guadalajara, i met her at my brothers gym and my ex-gf worked out there as well... My ex-gf
trained as well, and they almost got into a fight for some reason... My ex-gf was hot, very muscular, but very feminine, big boobs, great ass, thick quads and muscular all around... I had a feeling she was using, but I didn't know what or how much, but after the incident she told me to apologize to my new girlfriend, but she felt a bit aggressive that day because one of the tainers had given her some pills that made her feel irritable and so she lost it...

It turns out, that this guy gave her Stenox which is Halotestin! To someone who doesn't know compounds, halotestin, masteron, tren, etc sound ideal for women, since they harden you up and dry you out fast... But they don't understand that these are highly androgenic compounds with masculinizing affects... I also witnessed a girl who was a secretary for my younger brother who took a small amount of what she thought was primobolan (but it may have been test prop, or something like that, since it was from a UG source) and her voice changed dramatically from a squeeky mouse voice to a woman, in her case it was an improvment, she sounded like a sexy woman, but the change was definitely dramatic and overnight...

I'd say women should stick to clen, maybe anavar at a low dose, if they can afford it a small amount of gh, and if they're not affraid of needles, primobolan... I'm on the fence of what to do with my gf, she just turned 24, but looks a lot younger and has a great body, very feminine, and trains hard, but wants to step it up... I'm considering maybe clen, possibly anavar at 10-20mg/day... But that's a big maybe... She's making improvements with diet and exercise alone...

Your sister looks fantastic btw, doesn't look manly, but I'd recommend that she doesn't keep it up with the hard androgens, because it will take it's toll... I'd say, something like was I pointed out above... small doses of winstrol might be ok, but it turns to hurt the joints... Good luck, keep us posted...
[/QUOTE]

Absolutely, in person she looks normal, maybe it was the camera and video chats, but she’s fine.

I got her early this morning, she ran 2 cycles of mast and var, originally I thought it was 1.

The trainer, pretty much pimpin her out from what she said....

The first cycle was November 2019 until January, that was 200mg mast a week and 10mg var a week.
But she had no voice changes then because we talk on WhatsApp 3-5x a week.

Second cycle was the mast at 300mg and var at 20mg, she said it was 14-16 weeks at the least. That explains her voice change.
She has some depression going on and does not know why.

Aside from that she’s doing great.
What’s funny is I asked , “ hey your lips are way bigger seeing you.”

“My trainer told me to get lip filling”

And he had her get implants too..... that guy is a jackass.
So gear, lip fillers, and implants..... what trainer does that?!?! I asked her what else she took but she doesn’t know.

I am a little pissed to say the least, when she’s done sleeping my family is all meeting up, my dad does gear, my mom is very very fit to this day, they know all about gear, and when my mom sees implants and lip fillers, oh man.......

Masteron was a breast cancer drug at some point. Might still be somewhere in the world occasionally, I don't know. Maybe that's part of why someone who is ignorant would think it's the perfect choice for women, "they gave it to women".

I have nothing against lip fillers or cosmetic enhancements in principle. The problem with lip fillers is that it doesn't look good most of the time, never heard a dude say it improved a girl's look and many women also see it doesn't improve anything. But a lot of girls will absolutely not believe you when you say they shouldn't do it, they think you are lying. For what reason? :D My cousin suddenly had fish lips at 42 years old. I just felt bad for her. My own mother got fillers in her face at 71 because my brother's gf gave her the treatment for free. Thank god it only had minor effects:D

Absolutely, in person she looks normal, maybe it was the camera and video chats, but she’s fine.

I got her early this morning, she ran 2 cycles of mast and var, originally I thought it was 1.

The trainer, pretty much pimpin her out from what she said....

The first cycle was November 2019 until January, that was 200mg mast a week and 10mg var a week.
But she had no voice changes then because we talk on WhatsApp 3-5x a week.

Second cycle was the mast at 300mg and var at 20mg, she said it was 14-16 weeks at the least. That explains her voice change.
She has some depression going on and does not know why.

And he had her get implants too..... that guy is a jackass.
So gear, lip fillers, and implants..... what trainer does that?!?! I asked her what else she took but she doesn’t know.

I am a little pissed to say the least, when she’s done sleeping my family is all meeting up, my dad does gear, my mom is very very fit to this day, they know all about gear, and when my mom sees implants and lip fillers, oh man.......

You positive it was the trainer who made her get implants and lip fillers? I’d have a serious talk with her and get to the bottom of it if I were you and not just blaming the coach... I can hire a coach tomorrow and I wouldn’t do extremes like getting surgery and fillers if I already didn’t have a major self esteem issue etc just because they suggest it...

Not talking shit about your cousin, as I too have a little cousin I grew up with, she turns 27 tomorrow actually and I try my best to help her through life...

But Colombia is notorious for women going there to get procedures done.. Damn near every Colombian woman I know has had some work done and I’m told it’s very prominent over there as a culture. I have friends who aren’t even Colombian but they work in nightlife and like 95% of them go to Colombia to get lips done, boobs done, BBL, Lipo etc..

My guess is it’s both party’s fault..

yea dude, the voice change is the worth part, and that never goes back.

skin looks 'rough', like a dudes, to me is the 2nd worst side effect. (top 2 reasons i'd never have a girl i was dating use anabolics, even var.. esp fucken masteron. wtf are girls thinking with that shit?)

their sex drive will go up, but it'll also come with crazy temper-tantrum's... like a grown adult woman with the temper of a 14yr old boy lol.

You positive it was the trainer who made her get implants and lip fillers? I’d have a serious talk with her and get to the bottom of it if I were you and not just blaming the coach... I can hire a coach tomorrow and I wouldn’t do extremes like getting surgery and fillers if I already didn’t have a major self esteem issue etc just because they suggest it...

Not talking shit about your cousin, as I too have a little cousin I grew up with, she turns 27 tomorrow actually and I try my best to help her through life...

But Colombia is notorious for women going there to get procedures done.. Damn near every Colombian woman I know has had some work done and I’m told it’s very prominent over there as a culture. I have friends who aren’t even Colombian but they work in nightlife and like 95% of them go to Colombia to get lips done, boobs done, BBL, Lipo etc..

My guess is it’s both party’s fault..

Yes I am positive it was the trainer behind all this.
They do have a culture of body procedures etc which is fine, but she’s American and never would have done gear or that over here.

This is a hardcore gym there near Comuna 13, which is a sketchy side of town.
This trainer is not a boyfriend but advises women on beauty and pretty much everything and has guys on gear but he’s chubby , not powerlifting chubby, just chubby and looks to be 40 or so, he is also the gym owner.

I do think it boils down to both parties at fault, we had quite a few talks today and she is very self conscious, even more so than when she left here.
She does not even need a trainer, she got free membership and training at that gym so I think something dirty goes on with the owner and the women there.
Very strange and unusual experience, and the the voice sounds like she smoked for 50 years....... much different culture there.
I know it has awesome night life etc, I guess sometimes you find the wrong people and it gives it a bad name.

Well, you mentioned how she wants a boyfriend bad. I cant fathom it taking long for her to get asked out on a date! She is really pretty. Hopefully she finds a good guy and maybe he will be a good male influence on her instead of that jerk back in Columbia.

yea dude, the voice change is the worth part, and that never goes back.

skin looks 'rough', like a dudes, to me is the 2nd worst side effect. (top 2 reasons i'd never have a girl i was dating use anabolics, even var.. esp fucken masteron. wtf are girls thinking with that shit?)

their sex drive will go up, but it'll also come with crazy temper-tantrum's... like a grown adult woman with the temper of a 14yr old boy lol.

FUCK that! My girl already has an insane sex drive, I'd say the most of any woman I've been with, but also has a bad temper and throws temper tantrums like a child... So then that's a no on the anabolics, clen it is... It must've been meant as a sign for me to see this, thanks...

I don't think anyone has mentioned it but synthetine and syntheselen would be another option for her, and actually healthy.

I don't think anyone has mentioned it but synthetine and syntheselen would be another option for her, and actually healthy.

That is a great idea. She is already on GH and 20mcg Clen.
Right now she’s at 148lbs. Abs are coming in, so we will get her into a show when she drops to around 142 or so, that’s her best weight.
Not going to lie, she is pretty lean and aside from the voice, she looks normal. When she left here I think she was mid 130s.

I am really impressed and proud. Little cuz outworks me, the women of my family have insane genetics

She really does not look like she was using Mast for that duration and I doubt she got Mast OTC IN Columbia. I have a close bodybuilding friend who lives in Medellín 5 to 6 months a year and legit Pharma brands are limited. He noted plenty on UG steroids available in gyms , some good , some bad and some ugly!
She looks reasonably fit and strong and does not appear to be suffering virilization issues of any kind.
I doubt her ability to have children is notable here with such small usage.
Many BB females go on to have children after their completion years. I know 3 of them personally.
Stop worrying so much , the sky did not fall.

I don't want to judge anyone for the decisions they make. However, and this is MY opinion, I really don't think women should be using AAS at all even if they want to bodybuild.

Again what someone does is their own business. I've known a drop dead girl, literally she's a 10, perfect from head to toe. I was friends with her and I was sexually involved with her for a while. A woman in every sense of the word, she decides to hop on the fucking juice. I had no idea until I bumped into her in the gym and I was wholly shit, you have gained a lot of muscle mass. I took her back home and had a serious talk with her. She listened and stopped the juice, luckily for her she was on Anavar only and no major harm to her body was permanent.

I have seen so many females go to a point of no return once they start using AAS. However, I am also a big believer in a person should do what makes THEM happy. We all make choices in life and as long as we take the good with the bad and accept the negative with the positive then by all means do what you gotta do.

I don't want to judge anyone for the decisions they make. However, and this is MY opinion, I really don't think women should be using AAS at all even if they want to bodybuild.

Again what someone does is their own business. I've known a drop dead girl, literally she's a 10, perfect from head to toe. I was friends with her and I was sexually involved with her for a while. A woman in every sense of the word, she decides to hop on the fucking juice. I had no idea until I bumped into her in the gym and I was wholly shit, you have gained a lot of muscle mass. I took her back home and had a serious talk with her. She listened and stopped the juice, luckily for her she was on Anavar only and no major harm to her body was permanent.

I have seen so many females go to a point of no return once they start using AAS. However, I am also a big believer in a person should do what makes THEM happy. We all make choices in life and as long as we take the good with the bad and accept the negative with the positive then by all means do what you gotta do.
I think the only bad instances is when the lady uses it and doesnt fully understand the permanent effects of using AAS. Then after the long term permanent changes occur they regret what they did. Im not sure how often that happens though. Most of the cases I see, the women seem to understand the trade offs they have to make and are willing to do so.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity