over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First HGH+insulin cycle

Zarioh

Registered
Newbies
Hey Guys

Hopefully some of you experienced ppl can help me of how to go about doing my first hgh+insulin cycle.
Questions I have is -
I have lantus+fast acting insulin, how would you dose this, and can I use it everyday or would you cycle it?
Same for HGH, I hear both EOD and ED protocols, so far i've only done 4iu ED for few months without any insulin.
Last, will HBCD be sufficient for the fast acting insulin, or should I rather use dextrose or maltodextrin?

Help is appreciated, and if you have any extra comments/info that would be usefull, please shoot!

I will tell you from my experience . Most important think for one athlete is keep insulin sensitivity high always to absorb all food and that way keep improving . Lantus is amazing increasing IGF by itself but you cant eat fats ever on your diet and lantus is more advanced protocol for bulking .
So you should start with Humalog post workout only .

After workout shoot all your hgh dose intramuscular then 20min later shoot 10ius humalog and drink shale with cyclo dextrin or dextrose 100gr and 60 to 80gr whey protein , then 1 hour later a solid meal with rice and chicken breast or tilapia , avoid fats 4 hours after humalog shoot

I will tell you from my experience . Most important think for one athlete is keep insulin sensitivity high always to absorb all food and that way keep improving . Lantus is amazing increasing IGF by itself but you cant eat fats ever on your diet and lantus is more advanced protocol for bulking .
So you should start with Humalog post workout only .

After workout shoot all your hgh dose intramuscular then 20min later shoot 10ius humalog and drink shale with cyclo dextrin or dextrose 100gr and 60 to 80gr whey protein , then 1 hour later a solid meal with rice and chicken breast or tilapia , avoid fats 4 hours after humalog shoot
Thank you for reply!
As for the lantus, IF I would try it or adding it to humalog later on, which starting dose/timing would you suggest?

For the humalog, do you suggest starting at 10IU? Isnt that pretty high? - will HBCD be a decent carb source or should I go with dextrose or maltodextrin?

They say it is best to take Lantus at night. Too me it is more important to take same exact time everyday. I like humalog pre-work out, but before and after is probably the best for gains. I would start out 5 IUs Lantus working it to 10 IUs. I wouldn't take more then 5 IUs of humalog to start. I would take in 50 grams of carbs after taking shot. 25 of slow acting, 25 of fast acting. I took oatmeal and 100% grape juice. I also take it 50 grams of whey isolate. Most people get fat from excessive carbs and calories.

They say it is best to take Lantus at night. Too me it is more important to take same exact time everyday. I like humalog pre-work out, but before and after is probably the best for gains. I would start out 5 IUs Lantus working it to 10 IUs. I wouldn't take more then 5 IUs of humalog to start. I would take in 50 grams of carbs after taking shot. 25 of slow acting, 25 of fast acting. I took oatmeal and 100% grape juice. I also take it 50 grams of whey isolate. Most people get fat from excessive carbs and calories.
´Thx man!
You suggest doing lantus only few times a week, or can I do it every day?
If humalog is taken post workout, can I just eat rice/chicken immediately after, or you suggest having a shake with protein+fastcarbs?

Thank you for reply!
As for the lantus, IF I would try it or adding it to humalog later on, which starting dose/timing would you suggest?

For the humalog, do you suggest starting at 10IU? Isnt that pretty high? - will HBCD be a decent carb source or should I go with dextrose or maltodextrin?
Lantus beggin 30ius with first meal
Humalog you should start low like 5ius then go up one buy one if needed
I use dextrose is much cheaper and is the same as glicose your body produces

Lantus beggin 30ius with first meal
Humalog you should start low like 5ius then go up one buy one if needed
I use dextrose is much cheaper and is the same as glicose your body produces
Great thx! Will I have to use a shake fast carbs if I take 5iu post or can I just have a meal with rice imediately? I will get some dextrose, but I already have some HBCD, is this also fine to use?

Great thx! Will I have to use a shake fast carbs if I take 5iu post or can I just have a meal with rice imediately? I will get some dextrose, but I already have some HBCD, is this also fine to use?
You can do a meal yes , dense quality food is always best choice . You can use also your HBCD

You can do a meal yes , dense quality food is always best choice . You can use also your HBCD
Okay so decent plan is to start with 5 iu humalog post, then later add in 30 iu lantus - would you suggest only doing lantus few times a week or even ujst once a week? Im not sure if it will cause diabetes if run everyday? Same with humalog, can it be done every workout with no prob?

Okay so decent plan is to start with 5 iu humalog post, then later add in 30 iu lantus - would you suggest only doing lantus few times a week or even ujst once a week? Im not sure if it will cause diabetes if run everyday? Same with humalog, can it be done every workout with no prob?
You only get diabetes if you eat alot of sugars and carbs withut using slin and also using alot hgh without slin . Slin dont make you diabetic , i have my glucose in morning 70 using 100ius lantus ED long time . But to be safer run lantus on workouts you need to grow more

You only get diabetes if you eat alot of sugars and carbs withut using slin and also using alot hgh without slin . Slin dont make you diabetic , i have my glucose in morning 70 using 100ius lantus ED long time . But to be safer run lantus on workouts you need to grow more
okay thank you so much for the help! Very excited to try insulin, but really wanna do it the correct way, so appreaciate your help

Do you still use 100ius of lantus every day? How long have you been running this protocol?

Even though 30iu of lantus is not too high, I'd start with 5-10iu like Pesty suggested. You can run lantus every day. The idea is to keep insulin sensitivity high so as long as your fasted glucose remains between 75 and 85, you can run it daily. If your glucose is getting in the 90's, you will need to up the lantus dose.

Even though 30iu of lantus is not too high, I'd start with 5-10iu like Pesty suggested. You can run lantus every day. The idea is to keep insulin sensitivity high so as long as your fasted glucose remains between 75 and 85, you can run it daily. If your glucose is getting in the 90's, you will need to up the lantus dose.
Thanks for reply! Will you suggest starting lantus + humalog, or you suggest one of them to start off with?

Thanks for reply! Will you suggest starting lantus + humalog, or you suggest one of them to start off with?

If used correctly one could always use both, but since you're new to insulin, I'd start with one first, see how you respond to it and move from there. Don't rush the process.

Do you still use 100ius of lantus every day? How long have you been running this protocol?
I run 3 months straight and never lose insulin sensitivity , and i got impressed with , using ED

Do you think we need t3 and t4 with hgh + slin or just a myth?

Can we run slin like lantus on morning and humalog pre and post workout on contest prep ? just trying to not abuse carbs and not use any fats?

So alot of people have afraid of lantus because they can lose insulin sensitivity and is the opposite ?

Check this pre contest protocol :

30ius lantus first meal
10ius humalog pre workout ( using dextrose and EAA)

Post workout:
10ius Meditrope
then 15min later Insubolic 200mcg
then 10min later 10ius humalog

carbs around 350gr day
protein 450gr day
fats almost zero

I run 3 months straight and never lose insulin sensitivity , and i got impressed with , using ED

Do you think we need t3 and t4 with hgh + slin or just a myth?

Can we run slin like lantus on morning and humalog pre and post workout on contest prep ? just trying to not abuse carbs and not use any fats?

Using t3 and t4 depends on labs. Some people may need to use it or not.

Some people are able to use insulin precontest and still lean out well. I'd only use small amount of humalog around workout time and see how it does. Lantus, if at all, I'd only use it on refeed days, but probably not on a daily basis during precontest.

So alot of people have afraid of lantus because they can lose insulin sensitivity and is the opposite ?

Check this pre contest protocol :

30ius lantus first meal
10ius humalog pre workout ( using dextrose and EAA)

Post workout:
10ius Meditrope
then 15min later Insubolic 200mcg
then 10min later 10ius humalog

carbs around 350gr day
protein 450gr day
fats almost zero

Lantus should be used to gain sensitivity, not the opposite. Most people use it wrong and lose sensitivity because they feed the insulin and end up eating way too many carbs. I suggest setting up your diet first, then adding in the insulin.

If used correctly one could always use both, but since you're new to insulin, I'd start with one first, see how you respond to it and move from there. Don't rush the process.
Which one would you suggest starting with? and how would you do the HGH/slin timing

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear