Registered
Here is my currant cycle

Weeks 1-15: test E 600mg/wk
Weeks 1-14: EQ 600mg/wk
Weeks 1-5, 16, 17: test P 100mg EOD
Weeks 10-15: Var 50mg/day
Weeks 16-19: 50mg clomid ED
Weeks 16-19: 40/40/20/20mg NolvaED

So my first injection in over 2 years could have gone a lot worse, but there are some things that I need to improve on!

Heres how I start,

I wiped my vials off with alcohol pads, then I added air to all 3 vials (prop, test E, and EQ). I switched needles every time. Would you say that's a good practice to get into? Our since I'm just injecting air it's ok to use the same needle for that?

Here is where I feel like I need some improvement/advice!

1.) Mixing oils in a syringe. This was the first time ever that I have done this. And even though I read all about it I still needed to do it first hand. I pulled the test out first. Went totally fine. But when I got to the EQ I pulled a little too much out so I pushed a little back in. Is that bad to do dude?? Because I don't want to cross contaminate them. So because of that I decided to just pull out the prop in it's own syringe..SoI ended up doing 2 shots. Need some pointers on this guys!

2.) Learning to inject again. So I had everything ready to go! I decided to start with my left glute. Did the prop shot. But I froze!!!! I don't know why!? I guess just being away for so long and crossing the AAS line again maybe. After about 20 sec of starring at the needle about to go in my glute. I finally injected it lol. Just nerves I guess..

It went in smooth. Those 25g are nice!! They don't hurt at all like the 23g! Aspirated it and everything. But at the end a little blood came back into the syringe. Is that ok?

The second shot if test/EQ went ok too.. Pinned on the same side I did the prop shot in. But I froze again! I need to relax! Anyway, was a little more effort to push the test/EQ in. After I pulled the needle out I noticed that the bottom of the needle looked wet! I'm thinking that some of the oil started to come back out!? Shit!!..Do you guys think I was pushing to fast/hard?

Plus I noticed a tiny bit of rubber floating around in one of my vials! But now I can't find it!

Just stressed that I fucked up my first shot bros!

Please help guys!

Last edited:
Here is my currant cycle

Weeks 1-15: test E 600mg/wk
Weeks 1-14: EQ 600mg/wk
Weeks 1-5, 16, 17: test P 100mg EOD
Weeks 10-15: Var 50mg/day
Weeks 16-19: 50mg clomid ED
Weeks 16-19: 40/40/20/20mg NolvaED

So my first injection in over 2 years could have gone a lot worse, but there are some things that I need to improve on!

Heres how I start,

I wiped my vials off with alcohol pads, then I added air to all 3 vials (prop, test E, and EQ). I switched needles every time. Would you say that's a good practice to get into? Our since I'm just injecting air it's ok to use the same needle for that?

Here is where I feel like I need some improvement/advice!

1.) Mixing oils in a syringe. This was the first time ever that I have done this. And even though I read all about it I still needed to do it first hand. I pulled the test out first. Went totally fine. But when I got to the EQ I pulled a little too much out so I pushed a little back in. Is that bad to do dude?? Because I don't want to cross contaminate them. So because of that I decided to just pull out the prop in it's own syringe..SoI ended up doing 2 shots. Need some pointers on this guys!

2.) Learning to inject again. So I had everything ready to go! I decided to start with my left glute. Did the prop shot. But I froze!!!! I don't know why!? I guess just being away for so long and crossing the AAS line again maybe. After about 20 sec of starring at the needle about to go in my glute. I finally injected it lol. Just nerves I guess..

It went in smooth. Those 25g are nice!! They don't hurt at all like the 23g! Aspirated it and everything. But at the end a little blood came back into the syringe. Is that ok?

The second shot if test/EQ went ok too.. Pinned on the same side I did the prop shot in. But I froze again! I need to relax! Anyway, was a little more effort to push the test/EQ in. After I pulled the needle out I noticed that the bottom of the needle looked wet! I'm thinking that some of the oil started to come back out!? Shit!!..Do you guys think I was pushing to fast/hard?

Plus I noticed a tiny bit of rubber floating around in one of my vials! But now I can't find it!

Just stressed that I fucked up my first shot bros!

Please help guys!

If using the same syringe for all 3 compounds, I use the same needle.

1. Just don't do that next time and be more careful.

2. Should be fine.

Thanks!

Do I need to swap needles each time I add air to each vial?

And do I need to swap needles between each compound I extract to avoid cross contamination? Or is it only necessary to swap out needles before I inject?

Thanks again guys!

I have always used the same needle for drawing from multiple vials. The main thing is to make sure that you use an alcohol pad to wipe the top of each vial before inserting the needle...then switch needles for injection. I have done this on many different cycles and have never had infections/issues. BTW, I;m new to this board but old to the game :star-:ars Personally, I wouldn't worry about cross contamination because it is all going into the same place

Last edited:
Good luck!
Just a reminder, our board sponsors have great quality needles, no prescription needed.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear