over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First Large Study On Legal Marijuana & Exercise Habits Completed

Havent you been reading this thread?

Most Cannabis 20 years ago was about 10 % thc, now there's low , mid and high grade.

not only have i been reading the thread, but also smoking cannabis for more then 20 years... lol ;)

there was plenty of variety then and even further back.

just cus you guys are late to the party doesnt mean there is something new going on. i actually got a pretty good front row seat to the entire cann seen in the states for the last 20 years easy. 25 yup.... :eek: even a few more.
:star-w:rs

People should be able to do as they please as long as they are not interfering with anyone else. If people want to drink alcohol all day long or snort some coke cause it makes them feel good, so be it. But to portray it as healthy or good would be a tough call. I smoked pot daily for about 10 years so I guess that I must have expanded my mind enough that I out grew my need for it. As I now can handle everything that life has thrown at me without needing a coping mechanism.

bro, it is about intent.
i very much dislike most "pot smokers".
most ppl smoke to get stupid or be stupid or as some sort of non thinking activity. i find that not cool. i also find it close minded and ignorant. but thats just my lil stuck up opinion. just like i dont like hanging out with typical drunks or... well to be honest i spend a lot of time alone. lol

big surprise right... lol:p

this is all part of the issue because ppl value this activity ( consumption of cannabis ) as largley something that its not. or at least i dont think should be.

that goofy head change is a side effect.
you use that to learn.
how many ppl do you see go to the gym for 10 year or 20 years or whatever and never change??

its the same thing.
if you want to change, you find a way.
just going to the gym doesnt change you, just taking steroids, doesnt change you... you need to put the work in and have the desire to be better.

years ago when i went to get my rx for weed, i was yukked out and embarressed by everyone else sitting in the waiting rooms. i went to several offices/clinics in more then one state and have participated heavily in legalization hearings... its all cliche.

fucking privlaged college kids who just want to get "high" ill give you that, there is a giant amount of bullshit and truth to steriotypes. thats all the more reason to be vocal about the other realities.

just like we do here with aas.

someone said i was being hard on you, please dont take it that way, its just there is so much more to this then getting high...

I grew up around the time of the hippy generation that was expanding their minds with various drugs. Back in 1977 I was assigned to write a 25 page term paper for my advanced biology class, for some reason, maybe because I was high all the time. And have tried to stay open minded about that as well as most other topics. I have seen people try to use drugs for various reasons. Many for very long term. And I would say it didn't do much good from what I have seen. And the people that have seemed to have actually expanded their minds, did it because they choose to learn and grow, and not because of, or maybe inspite of the drugs they took. If it was actually the pot it would work for most everyone.

The term paper was on the effects of marijuana if I didn't make that clear enough earlier.

not only have i been reading the thread, but also smoking cannabis for more then 20 years... lol ;)

there was plenty of variety then and even further back.

just cus you guys are late to the party doesnt mean there is something new going on. i actually got a pretty good front row seat to the entire cann seen in the states for the last 20 years easy. 25 yup.... :eek: even a few more.
:star-w:rs

I smoked cannabis regularly back in 1999-2001 . I wouldn't consider it a party though. Just trying to help myself be a better person and currently this seems to help.

I'm surprised this thread hasn't been shut down. Since it's against board rules to talk about recreational drugs

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I'm surprised this thread hasn't been shut down. Since it's against board rules to talk about recreational drugs

It’s also considered a medicine... There are places not just in the states but in Europe that recognize it and have medical cannabis laws...

I grew up around the time of the hippy generation that was expanding their minds with various drugs. Back in 1977 I was assigned to write a 25 page term paper for my advanced biology class, for some reason, maybe because I was high all the time. And have tried to stay open minded about that as well as most other topics. I have seen people try to use drugs for various reasons. Many for very long term. And I would say it didn't do much good from what I have seen. And the people that have seemed to have actually expanded their minds, did it because they choose to learn and grow, and not because of, or maybe inspite of the drugs they took. If it was actually the pot it would work for most everyone.

i think the hippy generation is an example of weakness and failure that we need to learn from.

there were some great ideas originally, against war and for freedom and a bunch of other fluffy shit that all got lost. from that we grew the biggest military machine in history. from that we created a never ending unwinable war against what should be our most essential human rights, that to find health and comfort as an individual.

this stuff is our shared history and we should be using that and science to do better, not worse.

its clear that what got us here is not applicable as it is not based on fact or science or even the common good.

the hippy generation was all piece and love but created war and suffering...:confused::confused:

im proper drug use fosters all that as do the institutions that foster the improper drug use.

many ppl are not helped to the extent capable as they lack the guidance, support and environment to do so. we are currently set up to fail do to....

yesterday:lightbulb:

i just want tomorrow to be better:love:

“You're going to pay a price for every bloody thing you do and everything you don't do. You don't get to choose to not pay a price. You get to choose which poison you're going to take. That's it.”

Genesis 3:18, NIV BIBLE: It will produce thorns and thistles for you, and you will eat the plants of the field.

surah al-nahl 10:18 Quran

Allah is ever, over all things, Perfect in Ability. It is He who sends down rain from the sky; from it is drink and from it is foliage in which you pasture [animals]. He causes to grow for you thereby the crops, olives, palm trees, grapevines, and from all the fruits.

“You're going to pay a price for every bloody thing you do and everything you don't do. You don't get to choose to not pay a price. You get to choose which poison you're going to take. That's it.”

Genesis 3:18, NIV BIBLE: It will produce thorns and thistles for you, and you will eat the plants of the field.

surah al-nahl 10:18 Quran

Allah is ever, over all things, Perfect in Ability. It is He who sends down rain from the sky; from it is drink and from it is foliage in which you pasture [animals]. He causes to grow for you thereby the crops, olives, palm trees, grapevines, and from all the fruits.
jordan peterson ?

Isnt CBD more of less what is being used legally for medicinal use, and THC is more or less recreational?

How about folks with cancer, is it mostly CBD or a mixture of the two? Im sure that most cannabis isn't just one or the other, but a blend of the two.
Medicinal dispensaries sell both high thc and high cbd plus balanced products. For instance Vireo sells 900mg thc oil and whole flower now

When I went to Colorado two Christmas ago. I was in heaven. Just to be able to walk in the store and buy it and have so many selections to pick from wow lol. Now Colorado just legalized mushrooms [emoji265] wtf [emoji28]

Mushrooms are awesome and should be legal everywhere especially for medical purposes

Medicinal dispensaries sell both high thc and high cbd plus balanced products. For instance Vireo sells 900mg thc oil and whole flower now
you can get LEGAL delta-9 gummies and edibles in all 50 states.
its a loophole in the farm bill.. and no i am not mistaking for the different alt-noids... d8, d10, hhc, etc...
actual d9.
walk into any vape shop and you're bound to find reputable products such as:

urb is a good company too.. they're seen as the leader in the retail based legal d9 market

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear