over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

first mt2 cycle, few questions

trontheman

Newbies
Hi guys, long time reader. I'm going on my honeymoon at the beginning of May, and I'm wanting to get a good tan before i go so i don't look like the safeway chicken out there. I'm naturally pale, but I'm part native American so i can get a good tan if I'm out in the sun. I've decided to try out mt2 since alot of people get great results and it seems to last and can be easily maintained. I'm down to either mp research or ergo, any negatives to either one, if you can say. Also, when i order the mt2, i need to order the bac water too, to mix into it?

I've seen about a hundred different dosage protocols, what do you guys think would be the best route, since i have about a month?

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks guys.

have never used MP but ergo MT2 has always given me amazing results. I am very pale Irish and Polish but after only two weeks of 500mcg every other day before bed I was dark as I wanted to get

Ergo is good. Yes, you have to reconstitute the powder. If you tan decently I'd try 250mcg before and after tanning. From there you can easily adjust your required dosage up or down depending on what you want.

MT2 dosing
To be on the safe side and by safe I mean avoiding the potential nausea I'd do the below it was what I did the 1st time.
Day 1-3: .25mg
Day 4-6: .5mg
Day 7-9: .75mg
Day 10+: 1mg
Once you know you don't get nausea like I don't then you can probably just hit whatever you want for me that's 1mg even after not taking any for a year. Depending on when you tan and how much you darken you might not even make it to Day 10 before ceasing or at least backing off. Once you are desired color you can maintain it really with 1-2mg a month and a tan session here and there.

I run mine low and did not stick to the standard protocol. Only pinned twice a week at low dose. Forgot the dose... Just dont over do it or you will be in for a night. I got it mixed up with my GH one time and did 4ius luckily i constructed it with 2ml so i was pretty dilutted. The Nausia was nothing I did feel it longer then normal and through out the night, but the worst part was MT2 has PT141 in it and I guess my body is VERY receptive to it. So I had a boner all night and to the point where it hurt it was so hard. Could not sleep one hour.

Thats my MT2 story lol.. Stuff is great... I mix a bottle with 2ml and pin 1 iu twice a week. I thought it would degrade having it constructed that long, but its still working great and still feel it hit me hard.

I've used a bunch if diffrent companies, and while mt2 is the same, I don't get nausea when I use ergos. Jmo.

I had one run with MT2 and while I got great results with how dark I got, I had to stop after 2 wks. All the small moles that were never noticeable got much darker and bigger. After a couple months off, everything was back to normal.

Currently using GWP. I'm using .25mg ED and on day 6. I haven't been out in the sun yet and I'm a LOT darker. People are asking me if I'm tanning. I have to lie and say yes haha. I also don't get nausea either but I do turn very red for about an hour after the injection. But that side effect seems to be getting weaker every time I use it.

Thanks for all the help guys. I think I'm gonna go with mp, since a good friend just ordered from last week I've had experience with them in the past. You think 2 bottles would be enough? Once i get dark, and after the vacation, it'll be easy for me to maintain color. Should i be a little aggressive with the dosing since I'm on a short time crunch? Also, what size pins are you guys using?

Thanks.

My wife and I both are type 1 fredrick skin[pale with freckles never tan burn only] used 350 mcg daily for 10 days before bed.Week eleven 7-9 minutes in tanning bed and 500 mcg mt2 twice weekly.On this we got super dark,past tan.We love the stuff.

What size pins are you guys using for this? I'm thinking i should be able to get some at the local pharmacy? Sorry for all the ?'s, I've never injected anything before.

Thanks.

What size pins are you guys using for this? I'm thinking i should be able to get some at the local pharmacy? Sorry for all the ?'s, I've never injected anything before.

Thanks.

In my experience 29g work perfectly. I've heard of people using 31g's, I guess it's just your preference as to how much of a pin cushion you want to feel like lol. And you can get slin pins online or at a pharmacy, again, your preference.

Last edited:
Great, thanks man. So i figure for my application, (2) 10mg vials of mt2 should do the trick. Mp has the mt2 in stock, but i can't find bac water, just sterile water. Is this ok to use? It's 60ml for cheap.

Thanks guys, hoping to start this asap.

Ergo has always been gtg....u get slight upset stomache for 5 mins or so, an two bottles is enough up until ur vaca ull need more after...use bac w.....after ur loading phase the other bottles gonna b sittin around for awhile

Great, thanks man. So i figure for my application, (2) 10mg vials of mt2 should do the trick. Mp has the mt2 in stock, but i can't find bac water, just sterile water. Is this ok to use? It's 60ml for cheap.

Thanks guys, hoping to start this asap.

Sterile water is fine, just don't reconstitute the second vial until you're ready to use it.

Ok guys, i just placed my order for (1) 10mg vial of MT2 and (1) 60ml bottle of sterile water with a dropper. I only went with 1 vial due to limited budget atm. You guys think that will still be ok?

Thanks.

Ok guys, i just placed my order for (1) 10mg vial of MT2 and (1) 60ml bottle of sterile water with a dropper. I only went with 1 vial due to limited budget atm. You guys think that will still be ok?

Thanks.

That should be fine man, especially if you tan fairly easily to begin with.

I'm currently using Maximpep's MT2 and so far my results are great. The first few days I used .25 mcg then upped the dose to .5 mcg ed. One session in a stand up tanning bed and a few hours in the sun and I went from nearly clear to fairly tan and still getting darker. I've never experienced the nausea, but I do get a slight flush a few minutes after pinning. It usually last about 20 minutes and feels like a low dose of niacin.

Does anyone have any before and after pics. Would really like to see the difference.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131