over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

"First" Peptide?

tri-terror

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
This may sound silly, if so forgive me please! In terms of using peptides, if one has not used HGH or any peptides, is there a compound that should be used first?
For example, with AAS most people start with test only to see how they react to it before they add other compounds. Is there a similar animal with peptides? If there is I would think it would be IGF, but I would like to hear some opinions on what would be a good first time peptide to run.
I have found lots of info on dosages and timing for many of them, but not necesarily how to choose one.

Thanks!

Wow, that's a really hard question to answer. But, I think you kinda answered it in a way. I'd say GH is the "base" peptide as test is to aas.

You've basically got three main angles to hit systemic growth from:

1) Sex hormones, i.e. testosterone

2) Growth hormone

3) Insulin

And each has their own "branch off" drugs, or drugs that compliment the "base" drugs:

1) You've got less androgenic steroids like Anavar, winstrol, decca, and so on. But, now you've got SARMS which are still effective and even less androgenic than the least androgenic steroids. During a cycle I'd use test and another less androgenic steroid of your choice, but off cycle I'd use a SARM to retain gains and strength. They're great for that.

2) You've got the growth hormone releasing peptides and factors- ghrp-2, ghrp-6, ipamorelin and you can comine any one of those three with a grf like mod grf 1-29 or cjc-1295 w/out dac for a synergistic effect. The combo of one of each of these will ellicit a good gh pulse, but it's even better used with gh- taken a short time after the peptides. I'll never go back to using them separately if I can help it!

3) Insulin. Well, igf1-lr3 is systemic just like fast acting insulin. So, you get a lot of the same effects. It's up to you which one you want to go with lr3 or just use insulin. Either way you'll see the best benefits when combined with a good steroid cycle- same with a gh protocol.

After that you are talking about fast-acting igf-1 drugs that are more localized. That is a whole other topic because they aren't going systemic so much, more of a site-specific effect in hopes of producing new muscle cells. In my opinion, mgf, igf-1 rh, and des (1-3) igf-1 are all "icing on the cake" kind of drugs to be used by those who have already built their "base" of solid muscle and want to add more peak to their bis, size to their rear delts and so on. They're potentially effective/decent drugs imo. But, they're as far from a "basic" drug as you can get since their purpose is so specific.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that there isn't a "first" peptide to use unless you count GH maybe. You'll see better recovery, joint health, and fat loss from GH alone, but that's about it. You want a semi-legal muscle builder? Use a SARM. Want a semi-legal gh drug? Use gh peptides. It's all about what your needs are.

Well that was a pretty decent answer for a hard question! That does clear it up for me a little, thank you.
I guess for me personally I would like to use something that would complement aas as far as muscle growth and perhaps aid in fat loss. HGH would I think be the best option, but the cost is somewhat off putting. I have been considering peptides as an alternative to GH for now, at least until I'm at more of an advanced level.

Well that was a pretty decent answer for a hard question! That does clear it up for me a little, thank you.
I guess for me personally I would like to use something that would complement aas as far as muscle growth and perhaps aid in fat loss. HGH would I think be the best option, but the cost is somewhat off putting. I have been considering peptides as an alternative to GH for now, at least until I'm at more of an advanced level.

Well, it's all in how you use peptides and gh that's going to determine the price- as well as what you are using and who from. If you want to go with peptides and price is an issue. Check out genesispeptides and purchase 10 mg of ghrp-6 or ghrp-2 and 10 mg of cjc-1295 w/out dac. Ron (the owner) gives a discount to pm members, so call in the order and be sure to mention you are from pm. His prices are great.

I like to use a combo of peptides + gh in very low doses for a good synergistic effect. I'd say my gh and peptides run about $80 per month total. That's about half of what it'd run using gh alone at 3-4 iu per day. And, it's about half of what it'd run using the peptides 3 x day.

What I do is this: melatonin 9 mg a little over and hour before bed, 1 hr later 100 mcg of each gh peptide, 15 min later 1 iu of gh. This creates a synergistic super pulse that gives me much better results than any other protocol I've run. You could also take the melatonin out of the equation and run just the peptides + gh in doses through the day, but it'd be less efficient as the melatonin doubles the output of the gh peps.

That sounds pretty decent man, thanks, I'm going to check it out. Can you just use melatonin sups like from Whole Foods, GNC etc?

That sounds pretty decent man, thanks, I'm going to check it out. Can you just use melatonin sups like from Whole Foods, GNC etc?

Yeah, totally. It's just plain old melatonin pills. I was already taking 6 mg of it per night. Then, a few times I timed it similar to what I have above and actually "felt" the peptides kick in just after the shot! Then, I felt the GH after the shot, which was weird. You aren't supposed to "feel" anything as far as I know. Someone asked about it and I looked into it to see what was going on and found this-

Melatonin stimulates growth hormone secretion thro... [Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 1993] - PubMed result

I know I've posted about it a lot. And, I probably sound like a broken record to some. But, I still think it's not known enough how this all works together. This study outlines how the melatonin reacts with the ghrh (also known to us as grf basically) and Datbtrue talks extensively about taking gh after you peptides for a super pulse. I stumbled upon it by accident. But, innadvertantly put the two together and love the results!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear