over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First Post: Big_Bang at 6.2, 320lbs

observation...

just making an observation here...why does it matter if he says he's 14%bf? we can all see he's not, and he knows he's not...but does it do anything to prove we know? lots of people come on these boards with rediculous claims...but who cares? personally, when i see something like this, i just smile and hope they feel good about some people giving them props for thier lies...

there's 2 kinds of people...the kind who brag about themselves and the kind who others brag about.

flexmaster said:
just making an observation here...why does it matter if he says he's 14%bf? we can all see he's not, and he knows he's not...but does it do anything to prove we know? lots of people come on these boards with rediculous claims...but who cares? personally, when i see something like this, i just smile and hope they feel good about some people giving them props for thier lies...

there's 2 kinds of people...the kind who brag about themselves and the kind who others brag about.

hey bro... remember my story about me getting deported for my cinema gig... well they called me back again... they said they needed a guy with an 9'' penis and i'd be working with Jenna and Brianna

i told them i wasnt willing to cut my wang in half :D

Mr Pickles said:
hey bro... remember my story about me getting deported for my cinema gig... well they called me back again... they said they needed a guy with an 9'' penis and i'd be working with Jenna and Brianna

i told them i wasnt willing to cut my wang in half :D
im sure that was rough having to turn down such a wonderful opportunity to advance your career....hows the mangina by the way?:D

To get really strong in pushing exercises such as bench (not using a compression shirt), you need to be really big. I'd like to meet the 200lb guy who can bench 500lbs WITHOUT a compression shirt. He does not exist. I have a friend who is a professional powerlifter. He benches 750 without a shirt and 1000 with shirt. He weighs 400lbs and is 5.11. Without the mass, he could not do it.

Hey, how ya doin? There are a few of us little guys benching 500 at around 200 pounds. So who do u train with? If he is benching 750 RAW then why hasnt he stepped up to take the title from Scot Mendleson, 715 paused and 755 touch and go?

I dont know why people are being such dicks about ur claims. Yes ur bf% is higher than 14 in those pics, i would guess low to mid 20%. But if ur working on bringing it down then thats great. Body fat does help TREMENDOUSLY for upper body lifts! the leverage advantage is insane! Most people just dont realize how much. for instance with me, 545 at 240, 500 at 230, 460-480 at 220, and about 430 at 212.

Keep training hard man, looking forward to seeing how u progress.

Last edited:
looking pretty thick...

CMan

flexmaster said:

you know some people doesnt have the knowledge to judge their bodyfat... he maybe thought he is 14% but people like us that are more experienced and familiar with measuring and estimating knows that he is much more...
i dont think he LIES on purpose... maybe he is a little denial about it or he just thinks he is 14%...

Big_Bang said:
To get really strong in pushing exercises such as bench (not using a compression shirt), you need to be really big. I'd like to meet the 200lb guy who can bench 500lbs WITHOUT a compression shirt. He does not exist. I have a friend who is a professional powerlifter. He benches 750 without a shirt and 1000 with shirt. He weighs 400lbs and is 5.11. Without the mass, he could not do it. As for pulling exercises, such as DL, most powerlifters know that med size guys have an advantage due to center of gravity of your body--a big waist works against a deadlifting athlete. Of course there are exceptions, but the great pullers are usually a little smaller than the great pushers.

For 1 I'm saying nothing about the bodyfat as I'm fat as fuck now for me. But to say that there is no one around 200 putting up 500lbs without a shirt is crazy. I've seen it done. My best was 435 for 2 with no shirt and at 216lbs and I'm by NO means a big bencher. I'm not trying to start a fight or call you a lier but I know it can be done. As a former wrestler you really need to work on the lower leg strength. It helps with the explosivness of your shot, even sprawling out and driving through an opponent. That force is enough to subdue them momentarily to drop some key shots.

But all in all glad to have ya here and way to start out with the pics and telling it how you feel for yourself! Keep up the work and lets see those future pics. Another note to consider especially if you want to grapple or fight. Loose alittle weight. It's great to be the 300lb beast that no one wants to get hit by aka Bob Sapp. But your longevity and skills along with conditioning might serve you better to be around 280/290. Plus you heart and BP will love you for it.

flexmaster said:

have to disagree, there's masturbaters and there's people who lie about masterbating!

Armageddon said:
have to disagree, there's masturbaters and there's people who lie about masterbating!
ok, 4 kinds of people...LOL

just so you know big bang, i meant NO disrespect in my previous comment...i was only making a general observation about the topic that was semi at hand. like big_byrd52 said, if you are working on bringing your bf down then awesome! im working on putting size on so keep doing your thing brotha!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws