over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First post - formal introduction

dday76

Newbies
I'm about 5'8", and right now I weigh 201 lbs.
Been lifting pretty steady for about 6 years now.
Max deadlift --------------- 505 lbs.
Max Benc Press-------------Not sure. (I close grip 315 lbs. for 3 reps.)
Front Squat -----------------245 lbs for 4 reps.

I have made some decent gains I think considering 6 years ago I weighed 142 lbs.

I have no cycles under my belt as of yet, but I am getting ready to do a first cycle of only "Test E" for 12 weeks probably at the first of the year.

Here's a couple of pics taken first of November. Be gentle. LOL

Attachments

• IMG00080.jpg
    IMG00080.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 509
  • IMG00415.jpg
    IMG00415.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 490
Last edited:
Looks to me like you are on the right track bro! Keep it up!

nice upper, seem to have a great pair of lats on you with a fairly low attachment point!

WHEEEEELS!!!!??????

Wheels are a work in progress. Like most everyone I only did upper for the first couple of years. Then I started really hitting the back squats hard only to find that my arse and hamstrings were getting bigger, but my quads didn't get much bigger at all. Since last August though I have abandoned traditional back squats for Front Squats and Machine Hack Squats along with Good Mornings and Stiff Legged deadlifts for the glutes and hammies. Since starting the Front Squats I have noticed my quads are actually starting to grow, and I would swear that my shoulders have even gotten bigger from them. I don't know if it is just my imagination, or if maybe holding all that weight up on my shoulders/upper chest area is forcing my shoulders to grow and adapt.

I will try to get some pics of the wheels up tonight, but bear in mind they are a a lagging part that I hit hard and heavy now.

unless you have those sprinter legs that just refuse to grow ... it appears you are upper 5th percentile genetics ... you look great, but you need a razor

I am a hairy dude. That's for sure. I only keep it cause my wife says she likes the hair.

I am following a very close model of the UHT workout posted here and have been for the last 3-4 weeks now. I really like it so far. The only thing I did was modify it from back squats to Front Squts for my legs. Every few weeks I plan on doing traditional back squats just to see where I stand as far as strength goes.

It's funny you mention sprinters legs. Interval sprints for 12 minute sessions is what I do when I want to drop body fat. I am not a fan of long distance running at all. Or cardio in general for that matter.

Looking good, your traps seem a little behind to me though, how about your legs?

i can't seem to get my traps to grow. I recently started doing behind the back barbell shrugs and holding each rep for a 1-2 count. If anyone has any secrets for traps please share them with me. lol Really though.

i can't seem to get my traps to grow. I recently started doing behind the back barbell shrugs and holding each rep for a 1-2 count. If anyone has any secrets for traps please share them with me. lol Really though.

Do heavy deadlifts, your traps will grow. Ever see a powerlifter with weak traps? You have good structure, Work those legs, that will make or break you in a show.

Welcome Bro

Same here man, mine won't grow for shit.

man, when u hit that test e for 12 weeks your gonna look SICK!!!

welcome to PM... as fa as traps i do alot of upright rows and dumbell shrugs... but mine grow easy

its my chest that blows

welcome! you look impressive already! it's obvious you take this seriously. keep up the great work.

Good genetics IMO

Keep up the hard work and thanks for sharing pics.

Wheels are a work in progress. Like most everyone I only did upper for the first couple of years. Then I started really hitting the back squats hard only to find that my arse and hamstrings were getting bigger, but my quads didn't get much bigger at all. Since last August though I have abandoned traditional back squats for Front Squats and Machine Hack Squats along with Good Mornings and Stiff Legged deadlifts for the glutes and hammies. Since starting the Front Squats I have noticed my quads are actually starting to grow, and I would swear that my shoulders have even gotten bigger from them. I don't know if it is just my imagination, or if maybe holding all that weight up on my shoulders/upper chest area is forcing my shoulders to grow and adapt.

I will try to get some pics of the wheels up tonight, but bear in mind they are a a lagging part that I hit hard and heavy now.

Upper body structure is good - if yuor legs have the same potential, yuo're on yuor way!

Agree with pesty's advice on the deads; these and heavy leg work will make yuor whole body grow!

Oh, and don't be timid with the poundages on shrugs. If yuo're strong enough to do close-grip benches for over 300, then shrugs of 400+ for reps shuoldn't be an issue.

You look great man! Keep hittin those quads hard and I'm sure they'll come up quick. It sounds like you have the right game plan.

Anyone ever tell you that you look kind of like Mark Wahlberg?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131